Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) (50442 Views)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / See How This Guy Finished His Room Mate With Mouth And Told His Gf That He Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by masterP042(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol. Nice one. This thread has made my day grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
daniella04:
I guess that is why the whites see us as scam. Was chatting with one guy from Canada online he said he like my pics so I was polite with him, after like two months of communication he asked me if I don't want to come to Canada to see him I told him nothing stops him from travelling down to Nigeria to see me he tried convincing me he will send ticket that ladies do ask him to send ticket and he does, I just smiled and told him I don't ask guys for money thanks to God I can pay my bills, would have love to have something serious with him but I am 9 years older but he his a very good friend of mine
Pity
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by sorepco(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Either it is the funniest or most funny. Which one u choose??

These scammers sef....

samdelaw:
This is the most funniest joke ever rotfl cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by sorepco(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mayb u posted in the wrong section...

SirRoberto:
Plagiarism!!! I posted these story and pics some months ago buh it didnt get to front page. I m surprised to see someone else repost this and it on front page... Smh for mods of this forum, they seem to be sleeping on duty. https://www.nairaland.com/3408625/how-scammer-fooled-dude-adeles#50210194
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Dolypson04(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sacmmers everywhere. Anyway, I got scammed once and my scammer paid twice. Don't ask me how!
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by bestspoke: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is not a Nigerian scammer....they are way wiser....this one is a dumb ,hungry C U N T
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Hahahahahaha i bet she dsnt knw the song and the artist grin cheesy
obviously
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by SirRoberto(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
sorepco:
Mayb u posted in the wrong section...

Did u find out if i really posted it in the wrong section?
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
samdelaw:
This is the most funniest joke ever rotfl cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Boyooosa(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
I die on my own.... mi ku gbe!!!! grin kikikikikikikikikikiki!
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
That Ghanian gee just start work ni... I also chat him one day too, na ticket y he dey look for.. Ode oshii

Beta go learn work.. No be every body sabi dating work.. There are also other work wey beta dating self

Craiglist
Auction
Lotto
Apartment
Military
Inheritance
Gold
Spammer
Carders and so on...
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Rank50: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
How can a scammer thats always online not know the lyrics to adele's hello that waz trending every freaking place. He must be really stale
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Naff24(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
AKMoney1:
cheesy

Hahahahahahah....Ayaf die grin grin grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
daniella04:
I guess that is why the whites see us as scam. Was chatting with one guy from Canada online he said he like my pics so I was polite with him, after like two months of communication he asked me if I don't want to come to Canada to see him I told him nothing stops him from travelling down to Nigeria to see me he tried convincing me he will send ticket that ladies do ask him to send ticket and he does, I just smiled and told him I don't ask guys for money thanks to God I can pay my bills, would have love to have something serious with him but I am 9 years older but he his a very good friend of mine

hello hello !!.. I can understand from your story you've never been to Europe

most older ladies prefers younger guys with a vast age gap

a guy of 30yrs will be seriously in love with a 45yrs old woman and introduce her as his wife
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by jameshow: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
can't just stop laughing
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by daniella04: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
carmag:

hello hello !!.. I can understand from your story you've never been to Europe

most older ladies prefers younger guys with a vast age gap

a guy of 30yrs will be seriously in love with a 45yrs old woman and introduce her as his wife
Yea I have never been to Europe and I would have considered if it's 2 years difference but 9 years is too much for me. I know the right person will come so I am not desperate
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by cybriz82(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
which mumu yahoo boy n iz client? 2 hegoat sit dwn n compose a joke n call iz scammer n u r here buyin der story....dem suppose scam u sef.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by ALAYORMII: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dear MTN,
My dear MTN, My Dearest MTN...
No matter how you rephrase this sms to me,
I would never fall victim of your business
tricks.
At first it was ''text yes to 7070 for a chance
to win N2,000,000''. I neglected it.
Then it graduated to "few steps away from
receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept
quiet...
Then I checked my balance and saw "You
would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if
you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still
maintained my silence....
Then I recharged and I saw "reward your
self right now, text yes to 7070 and you
could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....
Then I got an sms from MTN and viewed it.
What I saw was "Does your number end
with 0701? please send OK to 7070!
*******0701 has been rewarded with
access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today!
subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...
Then I saw an alert again!!... "Are you
NELSON? Yello, you just won MTN's
N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it,
100/day" (Money wey I don win, I go still text
100/day to claim am. Abii?
Express don leave this MTN o.)....ok o, I still
kept quiet....
Then just few minutes ago, I got a call and
guess who called? ''7070''!!!... abeg wetin
them wan tell me wey them never send for
text?
please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey on my
own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my
hand.
N2,000,000 na by force? ...
Haba!!
MTN I no want, Abeg!
Pls, make una help me beg MTN.
Who knows what the next strategy will be??

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by willibounce1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Both of them are plain stupid and jobless. There is nothing funny in long boring heap of gibberish.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Franchise21(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
hahahahahaha.... foolish scammer

I can relate...

That world is only for the strong hearted...

Lol...
undecided
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Franchise21:
undecided
any probs sire??
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Joe50(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
girls with money na 5 and 6

check my signature
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by babsir(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hilarious cheesy cheesy...lwkm...OG Lok
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Franchise21(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

any probs sire??
No problem. Just reading in b/w the lines
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by agrovick(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ouch! Well played grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Franchise21:
No problem. Just reading in b/w the lines

You are a good student....
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by 0079jaBond(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hahahahaha lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is crazy. Damn!

Mehn the guy killed it and frustrated the scammer's life.
Good one.

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by mexzony: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Clearly the scammed does not know the Adele song grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by KingRex1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cracked me up big time grin cheesy. 'she' woulda just sang along.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
ahn ahn, desperation in display, by scammer the hello reply was just too epic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.