Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist (721 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
recently, I just discovered that I can't stand for up to 5mins again.it became really annoying because I just have to lean on something or support my waist with my hands before I will get comfort.. the worst thing about it is that I am not having waist pain and supporting my waist for comfort has become a reflex action... sometimes when I realize that my hands are on my waist,i just quietly take it out because it's odd for a guy to have his hands on his waist...medical personnel in the house, what could be my problem...

I don't like going to hospitals.... it's been long when I visited one... please help me...

Cc lalasticlala.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by Midasnaturals: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
You actually should go to a hospital. Do you have any other symptoms apart from waist pain like needing to pee frequently, pain, thirst?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Midasnaturals:
You actually should go to a hospital. Do you have any other symptoms apart from waist pain like needing to pee frequently, pain, thirst?
no symptoms ooo... just that and it's really becoming a burden to me
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by uboma(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
indulge yourself in lower back massage and observe the effect.

you may also consider cutting down on your sugar intake from junks and soft drinks.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2016
uboma:
indulge yourself in lower back massage and observe the effect.

you may also consider cutting down on your [b]sugar intake from junks and soft drinks.[b]
now I know the cause. thanks, I really appreciate
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
It could be a trapped nerve. I get it sometimes it could take days or a week for the nerve to free itself. Get a war pack or ibuprofen in gel form and rub it in. Chlamydia also has same system. Or maybe you haven't had sex in awhile because men get back pain from not having it for some time. Basically it could be a number of things.

How long have you had the pain and have you experienced it before?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 29, 2016
JuicyLucy:
It could be a trapped nerve. I get it sometimes it could take days or a week for the nerve to free itself. Get a war pack or ibuprofen in gel form and rub it in. Chlamydia also has same system. Or maybe you haven't had sex in awhile because men get back pain from not having it for some time. Basically it could be a number of things.

i haven't experienced it before and I don't feel any pain sef
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Waist by uboma(m): 5:22am On Nov 29, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I find your claim of men having back ache because they havent had sex in a while, laughable and not true.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It / Don't Be Pushed By The Things Of This Wicked World[graphic Photo { / Nairalanders I Need Help Corcening My Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.