Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her (55417 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by humilitypays(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
gurunlocker:
After God.... Power of entrepreneur and hard work
Its her destiny not just hardwork. There are many more hardworking ladies than her. In life, u can't go beyond your destiny!

Our destiny determines who we marry, friends we make, enemies we have, the rate of our success, how and when we will die!

If your hardwork yields fruit, it's because it's your destiny to work hard and excel. Some work hard but don't excel, while some don't even work hard yet they excel more than those who are intelligent, wise and hardworking.

The race is not for the swift nor for the wise, but of God that showeth mercy, which means: destiny! 

Destiny is real!‎

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Fabulosdave01: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
Yorubas made Linda what she is today
the hubbyless bigot made a fortune dissing yoruba talents like davido, olamide, wizkid etc.

They all have to migrate to SW to become someone in life

ungrateful souls.. Tufia!

Lmao. This is funny, true and unnecessary at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by etinanguy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
D
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by PaulIdu: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

See where your brain carry you go... Are you into kidnapping or what

He must be
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by paradigmshift(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
jerryunit48:
Good o but she should have done this a long time ago considering her wealth , before you slam me know that I have bought several USED cars for my siblings. She really try though

trying to color her. if you want to be grateful, be grateful n if u want to criticize her, go to the point. she just added a car to the collection....

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Naijapopular(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
good mama, good daughter

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Elle277(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
wow..nice one from Lily

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Oxenomy: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
the hubbyless bigot made a fortune dissing yoruba talents like davido, olamide, wizkid etc.

the kind of hate ozzing out from your system is really mind boggling.. You really need to cure yourself of this hate so that you can live a long and happy life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nukualofa: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some idiots will still diss girl child.

I no dey play with my daughter at all. I knw say she go do great

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Oxenomy: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm happy for my sister Linda and her lovely mom.. It's so unfortunate and heart breaking that I can't do this for my mom again, I've always wanted to but alas, I've been working very hard right from school so as to make my mom shade tears of joy like this for all her sacrifices for me.. Mom has been down with deadly cancer, we've taken her to every major hospital all to no avail.. The last hospital we took her to, the doctor told us to go and prepare for the worse.. The last time I spoke to her on phone, she told me with a faint voice "my son, I'm tired" .. I really shed tears as a man the first time that day cry cry cry .. It's really heartbreaking.. All my dreams of making my mom the happiest woman on earth is gradually going to oblivion before my eyes.. Anyway, God knows the best..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by thompsee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Ok.
Reaping the fruits of her labour.

I pray we don't read any story of her kidnap because these gigantic cars sometimes goes with pain and regret.

I pray kidnap will never be her portion.
Oga are u planning to kidnap her ?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nukualofa: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

Hello Hater try this xmas to buy even a Can of Malt for your Mum so that she can bless you and cure this hate oozing out from your body

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
She is a blessing to her parents smiley

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by MandingoXXX: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Linda should give the poor old woman a grandchild before a grand car. Olosho Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
Popular blogger Linda ikeji bought a brand new 2016 AcuraMDX car for her mother.

See photos of the priceless moment Linda Ikeji's mum burst into uncontrollable tears after she surprised her mum with a new whip #2016AcuraMDX .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-moment-linda-ikeji-mum-burst-into.html
May there be similar testimonies in the lives of other good mothers in Nigeria.
Nigerian mothers do a lot to care for their children.
Almighty God bless them 24/7.

A good mother is more precious than gold.
You can marry one thousand times
But you can only have one mother.
Mothers are irreplaceable.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

See where your brain carry you go... Are you into kidnapping or what
oya take there

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by humilitypays(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nukualofa:
Hello Hater try this xmas to buy even a Can of Malt for your Mum so that she can bless you and cure this hate oozing out from your body
lafmaooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by awa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mummy why crying.... Your sweat is paying off because Linda isn't doing badly.
Enjoy Sweet Mother

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Alariwo2: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
moshino:

And you that claim SW, what has it made you, what have you and your family achieved with it? Do Nigeria a favor, go and use this...

Ekpa!
I don't need to pull others down to succeed... only her ungrateful kinsmen see something good in her, I don't

Apart from gossip and hate on yoruba talents, showing off expensive items on blogs
what good thing or impact has she made
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

I Would have rent you in Twain here .. but let me keep me calm because of the Afonja mods here .. because your catastrophic oblivion of detrimental mental horizon cast into oblivion and psycho intoto wont allow your pea sized lobe think farther than a mustard lengthy seed .. leeme just keep quite ..till will cross path again

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Excuse me? undecided

It's just a typographical error cos i believe she meant dis "sweet mother i no go forget u
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Alariwo2: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Decypher:
I Would have rent you in Twain here .. but let me keep me calm because of the Afonja mods here .. because your catastrophic oblivion of detrimental mental horizon cast into oblivion and psycho intoto wont allow your pea sized lobe think farther than a mustard lengthy seed .. leeme just keep quite ..till will cross path again

hey God.. all these for me?

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is so sweet. Can't wait to do mine smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

Ekpa!
I don't need to pull others down to succeed... only her ungrateful kinsmen see something good in her, I don't
Apart from gossip and hate on yoruba talents, showing off expensive items on blogs
Alariwo2:

Ekpa!
she has cured aggressive hunger in yoruba land through give aways as you can see most benefactors are mostly hungry yoruba people ,she has also given jobs to mostly yoruba boys who keeps talking about her everyday,there by keeping them away from crime

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
this one that shez putting all her family on radar make them no kidnap am o. jonathan as a president wey no put hin family for radar dem still kidnap his relative, how much more u a normal citizen. this is not america!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by haryomikun(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naff24:
Aunty Linda, mama is happy you bought her a car, believe me she will be happier when u show her your husband and be the happiest when carries your baby.

Every mother prays to be grandmother....The everlasting joy our mothers derives from it can never be quantified. smiley
So its now your place to advise her abi undecided
Even you sef will give up husband to have her type of money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Kelly2713(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pictures not loading in my phone
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

It's just a typographical error cos i believe she meant dis "sweet mother i no go forget u

lol. I know. Dont mind me. Na trouble I dey find. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Alariwo2: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
RIZLER:
she has cured aggressive hunger in yoruba land through give aways as you can see most benefactors are mostly hungry yoruba people ,she has also given jobs to mostly yoruba boys who keeps talking about her everyday,there by keeping them away from crime

I won't engage you..

you're too empty to deserve a reply from me... take your dull self elsewhere
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeijeh:

I ve seen so many things in life.
I'm gainfully employed bro

Meaning all kidnappers are jobless!
Pfft!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.