Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her (55422 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by ramdris(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

A prayer from Sai Babarist? If I click like or say amen to this your prayer, na the opposite go come so if I want anything good, na to jump and pass this your prayer go sure pass.. . cheesy cheesy
No need to write amen or click like, just just just u talk am for ur goat belle dey ok... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by sole26: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
I pray we don't read any story of her kidnap because these gigantic cars sometimes goes with pain and regret.

U are right my bro, it happened.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Naff24(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
haryomikun:

You brain is too ancient. Oprah Winfrey is successful and doesn't have a husband.

This is he 21st century Madame. Change with time and upgrade your thinking. You don't need a man to be successful.

You wey get man where your car grin

Oponu, why haven't your mother divorced your father to become successful undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

Please transfer d aggression to PMB nt on her oo or does she has a hand in bringing this govt to power?

Why she go dey add to the recession by writing gbagaun because of Front Page? E dey add to my headache. embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Why she go dey add to the recession by writing gbagaun because of Front Page? E dey add to my headache. embarassed

Hahaha. ...please forgive her English.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by creamylicious(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:
Creamylicious, please come and see tears of joy
lol ..... hapu mu aka ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by khalhokage(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naff24:
Aunty Linda, mama is happy you bought her a car, believe me she will be happier when u show her your husband and be the happiest when carries your baby.

Every mother prays to be grandmother....The everlasting joy our mothers derives from it can never be quantified. smiley

Keep quiet oversabi, stop speaking for her mother, the woman doesn't even know you but you feel comfortable expressing her feelings for her.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

Hahaha. ...please forgive her English.

lol. She's forgiven! smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
creamylicious:
lol ..... hapu mu aka ooo
Hahaha. .. jide m aka oo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by gameboyo: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
That car is worth over 20m.hmmm Linda is really trying
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. She's forgiven! smiley
Better
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by paradigmshift(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
profhezekiah:
where is she Ibo land
so Yoruba land give people money... look mirror and weep ..HW much u worth

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thank God she yielded to my advice at last, I've been telling her to follow my footstep since last year. Now she's done it. grin mama we love you
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
And some men still make face when they give birth to a female child. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
keep making face
The world has moved on! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Tinyemeka(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
ramdris:
May we all experience this kind of tears soonest.....click "like" for amen... grin

Abeg gimme the blessings and hold ya tears biko.
I still clicked like sha. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by moshino(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

Ekpa!
I don't need to pull others down to succeed... only her ungrateful kinsmen see something good in her, I don't

Apart from gossip and hate on yoruba talents, showing off expensive items on blogs
what good thing or impact has she made

NOBODY gives a ratsass about your opinion of her, she's married to her husband with 5 healthy beautiful children, and she'll be the next FIRST LADY of Ondo State, your opinion or beliefs means crap, you don't like it... uses this...

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by gloryman91: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naff24:
Aunty Linda, mama is happy you bought her a car, believe me she will be happier when u show her your husband and be the happiest when carries your baby.

Every mother prays to be grandmother....The everlasting joy our mothers derives from it can never be quantified. smiley

Your head correct pass all those goats commending her for material thing at that age with level of hers you better think of settling down with man.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by gbeseun(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Linda bought a car for her mum so she will release her destiny and fi d hubby in 2017.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by DEWKID(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
jerryunit48:
Good o but she should have done this a long time ago considering her wealth , before you slam me know that I have bought several USED cars for my siblings. She really try sha

Even if it Motocycle i'll be Grate full and be the happiest person on earth at that moment Whatsapp +2348081683376 cry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by omohlexy: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
so after all the many 500 million banana or cucumber island mansion hype its now you are buying your mama a car? abeg let some people try to hide in shame abegi
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by NicoBaba(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naff24:

STUPID

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by pinardave: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
I see one retarded fellow who is talking about Yarabas making her, when do you guys stop all these unnecessary competition with people who are bigger than you The igbos are not competing with Yarabas because they are not match. Igbos see far and work towards it, with the blessings of God..they excel. If not because of igbos, Lagos would have been like other Yarabas state...so quit bigot and work towards your own greatness. God continue to bless Linda ikeji, haters will keep writing trash.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by sugarcathy: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Welldone dear..welldone. um coming right behinde you on this....
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by ceeceeuwa: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
May my parents experience such magical moments too...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by mctowel01: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Not hating, but I don't see the need for the public to know she bought her mum a car. Its good to keep some aspects of life private.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by bros856: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2016
WE ALREADY KNOW SHE CAN BUY HER MOTHER ANY RANGE OF CARS SO THAT'S NOT A SURPRISE TO ME. LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER OTHERWISE SHE SHOULD BE SHADING TEARS OF JOY WHEN LINDA BRING'S HER AN INLAW AND GIVES HER GRAND CHILDREN WHICH IS PRICELESS NOT CARS.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by zonax(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Lady is blessed
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by grandstar(m): 1:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Naff24:

Leave her alone jare! She's not a child!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by cooldipo(m): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Husse12:
Sweet mother I Jo go forget u

Scammer!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Naff24:

Is marriage a must?why do people get worked up over some person's decision....??
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

I want to experience tears of sorrow
Suegbe!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.