Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her (55423 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by hollypagan: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2016
This woman is gaining double ,the sweet thing she did to have the girl (Linda ) and sweet car she bought for her
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by solacong: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Daboomb:

Be like say Linda nor get FATHER, abi? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, make she go find husband o, 2016 is ending soon again!
undecided

You Epp her na, abi how u see am
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by ogene70: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2016
ramdris:
May we all experience this kind of tears soonest.....click "like" for amen... grin

I wanted giving a million likes but nairaland wouldn't let me ...cos I know for sure my kids will do much more than this, especially my Champion DAVID, always a champion among his peers .
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by olasamuel006: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2016
so fathers are the one that are left behind,I hope one day fathers too are well cherished.. ...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by cuteralph101(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2016
jonhemma11:
Popular blogger Linda ikeji bought a brand new 2016 AcuraMDX car for her mother.

See photos of the priceless moment Linda Ikeji's mum burst into uncontrollable tears after she surprised her mum with a new whip #2016AcuraMDX .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-moment-linda-ikeji-mum-burst-into.html
billionaire bae...i love u pieces
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by haryomikun(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Naff24:

Oponu, why haven't your mother divorced your father to become successful undecided
Stop being dull madam. I never said a woman must divorce her husband to be successful. I said whether man dey o, or man no dey o, a woman can still be successful on her own.

Stop poking your nose into Linda's business.

Go and make your own money undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by RicardoRich(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
So heart breaking that I'll never get to do same for my momma... Sleep on mum...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Imade Adeleke Gets Her American Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.