Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her (55418 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

I won't engage you..

you're too empty to deserve a reply from me... take your dull self elsewhere
grin grin you find trouble now you wan run

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Mayflowa(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Daraph:
Momma when your boy get older I will buy you range Rover, lalalalalaa, I will be a superstar...

OK o. I wish you luck. But who ever is faithful in small shall be in abundance
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Mayflowa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sweet mom,i will buy u two cars next year IJN. I no go thief and i no go do olosho oo but i will make sure i buy two for u. cheesy cheesy

Ave show me the levels
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by favourmic(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sweet mom,i will buy u two cars next year IJN. I no go thief and i no go do olosho oo but i will make sure i buy two for u. cheesy cheesy

Buyer: Omo elefo [vegetable seller) come make I buy from you.

Vegetable seller: my vegetable is not from (ori Atan)

Who ask her questions?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Davidgr8(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is that a sign of Kwasiokwo i see on that little kid?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
jerryunit48:
Good o but she should have done this a long time ago considering her wealth , before you slam me know that I have bought several USED cars for my siblings. She really try though
u said my mind.since am hearing LIB na now she dey buy car for mum? Abi na 2cd car?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by SBG04: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
You don't flaunt all these houses and cars on social media like this and expect people not to think u have money. Kidnappers and robbers are prowling everywhere in this harsh economy. This woman should b very careful.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:

why don't u start by buying one for yourself first undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by DanPel(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
man must hustle,woman must hustle. if u hammer remember ur we-we them. its really fulfilling but nigerian bloggers are not really using that tool (blog) well thats enough for now before them say i dey envy LI...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by purem(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
No be d moto dey make her cry

Buh she Ned grandchildren from her

Thats d real reason of her tears

If u tink its TRUE like
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by mengho(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
This linda if she had a husband things would have being soo perfect for her.
This life is very fair indeed cause you can't have everything.
By d way who are ALL these fefol way 4 d mom house nah
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Enjoy d acura till efcc's net ropes her in and dat jeep.as part of d proceeds from dasuki's $2.1bn arms money bazaar
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by uzolexis(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Lmao. This is funny, true and unnecessary at the same time

For Christ sake how is that true what is the problem with you guys fueling tribal bigotry on this forum undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by laytoshtwo: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
l need to buy a car for my mum too even if it is Toyota Camry tiny light grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by chiefojiji(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
second to the last pishure is quite fascinating.

all. I can see is a lady with ha 2 pointers traffickating forward. and d small baby is trying to cover it but his hand too small.

please ah much she buy the car?

hope it's not uk used?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
my mum will soon burst into tears the time I bought brand new Range Rover sports for her with the money I have been getting from MMM... Who say female piking no get value
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by profhezekiah: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
did she has to make a hype frm what she did for her mother it is uncalled for
Davash222:

See where your brain carry you go... Are you into kidnapping or what
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by lereinter(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
wait i dont understand
the whole scenerio
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by profhezekiah: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
where is she Ibo land
paradigmshift:

how yorubas take made her. abeg comot. she's self made.. wan come take another person glory..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Naff24(f): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
haryomikun:

So its now your place to advise her abi undecided
Even you sef will give up husband to have her type of money
You are still a kid!

No responsible successful woman with out a man on her roof, go and ask Folorunsho Alakija.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by NosaHenry(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
jerryunit48:
Good o but she should have done this a long time ago considering her wealth , before you slam me know that I have bought several USED cars for my siblings. She really try though

Long time as in buying 2016 car in 2012?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Charly68: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mama had worked ,it is time to harvest. Enjoy your self mama. Congratulations!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by haryomikun(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naff24:

You are still a kid!

No responsible successful woman with out a man on her roof, go and ask Folorunsho Alakija.
You brain is too ancient. Oprah Winfrey is successful and doesn't have a husband.

This is he 21st century Madame. Change with time and upgrade your thinking. You don't need a man to be successful.

You wey get man where your car grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by sekem: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
But must she put everything she's doing on social media?

Na wa o!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. I know. Dont mind me. Na trouble I dey find. undecided
Isn't this recession enough trouble for u?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Daboomb: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
solacong:
Sweet Mother

Be like say Linda nor get FATHER, abi? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, make she go find husband o, 2016 is ending soon again!
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

Isn't this recession enough trouble for u?

That's the reason I'm transferring aggression! cry cry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Creamylicious, please come and see tears of joy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by theGistsonline: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
Popular blogger Linda ikeji bought a brand new 2016 AcuraMDX car for her mother.

See photos of the priceless moment Linda Ikeji's mum burst into uncontrollable tears after she surprised her mum with a new whip #2016AcuraMDX .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-moment-linda-ikeji-mum-burst-into.html
nice 1! More blessing to them. But I'm wondering why its coming now Is today her mums bday? Besides, Linda has been rich for a long while!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by mecussey(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

See where your brain carry you go... Are you into kidnapping or what

lol...no mind am...he thinks Lagos is kwurupt...the worst you will see in Lagos is agbero and lasma.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by mecussey(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
ramdris:
May we all experience this kind of tears soonest.....click "like" for amen... grin

Dont worry, with mmm there is hope
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by kingsfield(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

That's the reason I'm transferring aggression! cry cry

Please transfer d aggression to PMB nt on her oo or does she has a hand in bringing this govt to power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Imade Adeleke Gets Her American Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.