Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" (1071 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by NeedLove: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is probably one of he toughest jobs for every guy. They are at a loss of words when they even try to think of asking a girl out. But before you spell this out, you'll have to make your ground strong and only then she would not decline. If you are in haste and want to make things happen just like that, you would be doing the wrong thing.

While you are trying to ask a girl out, you need to relax instead of feeling restless and anxious. These are wrong emotions for the moment and would actually mislead you. So instead of listening to everyone's story and drawing conclusions, you can create your own love story and you can look into these 3 tips for assistance...

Don't Use Cheesy Lines-

Pick up lines are usually cheesy and they can no longer impress girls. Instead of going that way, you can juts be yourself and allow things to flow. Those pick up lines and movie dialogues are great turn offs, so avoid. You can candidly ask if she is willing to go out for a movie without.

Friendship is a Must-

If you can make friendship with the girl you desire, you can probably get things very easy. Girls usually have a soft corner for their friends and they wouldn't mind accepting their proposal. Also if you are friends you can al\ways go out in groups and then propose to go out for lunch alone, I mean just the two of you.

Try Hanging out with Her Instead of Dating-

Girls are weary about the dating business and they are really confused as well. So instead of uttering the word "date", just say that you would love to "hang out" with her. That would make her more comfortable.

Now you know how to approach, so without wasting any more time, just work on it.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcPgOGU-UwQ

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Davash222(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Just lure her with Money, end of.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
are there any tips on how I can make 10M faster without doing blood money or yahoo? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Jayson1: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
......And after she says YES, i'll automatically become a billionaire.......

Mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Davash222(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
Is there any tips on how I can make 10M faster without doing blood money or yahoo? undecided
Really Do you have tip on how I can make 10M faster 'with' blood money or yahoo

You think say blood money and yahoo na Beans
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Befriend Her and stay as a friend forever undecided
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by ObioratheBully: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
Is there any tip on how I can make 10M faster without doing blood money or yahoo? undecided

When you use "is", there has to be a noun-verb agreement..

It's not "tips" but "tip"

Singular.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:

When you use "is", there has to be a noun-verb agreement..

It's not "tips" but "tip"

Singular.. smiley

Wanted to use" are" since I was referring to just one subject. Thanks for the correction uncle English grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by iamkingzlee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Be yourself!
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
are there any tips on how I can make 10M faster without doing blood money or yahoo? undecided
10M shocked
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
.....sigh...
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Be yourself!
it is santa promo you can see it on your dash board and it is closing on 4th of december don't forget to provide help under that one so that you can make more cash .

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Marriage / How Do I Cope With A Thieving Girlfriend? / All This Bitçhés Wey No Be Virgin No Wan Give Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.