Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys (4253 Views)

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by IncomeClass: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
We all know that generally, girls are attracted towards successful, good-looking men, but what many do not know is that there are certain tactics that men use that will make them seem to be more attractive than other better looking, richer guys....

So do not worry if you do not look better than many guys, or if you do not have deep pockets. You can still go places with one of the best-looking girls by your side. Now who cares who looks good, just enjoy what looks offer, without having great looks.

The idea sounds great, but is it really possible.

Of course it is! Now don't worry if you have a bulging belly or a receding hairline. I know, you still feel doubtful- I don't blame you for this, but I will tell you how to make yourself appear more attractive than other attractive, good-looking men.

Look, generally men choose their partners based on their looks, but girls choose men based on how they make them feel.

Here is a key principle that you must understand- if you are able to invoke the emotions of girls at a higher intensity then other men, they will undoubtedly choose you over the other guy, irrespective of how you look or how much money you have. It sounds simple and you must be wondering if it is true. But indeed it is true.

Secondly, you must be able to make her enjoy with you. Everyone knows this, but most importantly, not what everyone does, you must also invoke unhappiness in her and make her feel pain.

Yes, you have read correctly. Take her through cycles of happiness and unhappiness and she will rely on you mare than anyone else as you are the one with her is both situations.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCFVsWYpYAQ
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Marverick(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Its called fractionation bro wink
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
1. Be sexy . Op ,is a liar cheesy u need 2 be this or at least half way decent
If u ain't ether ,at least make yerself presentable in dress and grooming.

2.Be Nice . Some men are freaking jerks 2 a chick the want. She will remember angry

3.Don't flirt around .
No territorial chick wants 2 see u with other women undecided even if u ain't her's.
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op if u no get money,forget about love oo. grin grin
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op if u no get money,forget about love oo. grin grin
u female again
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
u female again
Yea,i changed gender cos today is my birthday.I am f for real,wl change to m tomorrow. cheesy
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,i changed gender cos today is my birthday.I am f for real,wl change to m tomorrow. cheesy
happy birthday
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
My paddy for life where U hide nah
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
happy birthday
Thanks kiss
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

My paddy for life where U hide nah
Cool dear,u?
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cool dear,u?
I bam I dont even see your posts again
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

I bam I dont even see your posts again
Good to knw u bam,i'm always around naw. grin
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Fidelismaria: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
SORRY op not watching dat video no be my fault ooo na ncc
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Good to knw u bam,i'm always around naw. grin
So today is ur bday
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

So today is ur bday
Yels dear grin
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yels dear grin
Nice. Happy birthday dear. Wishing u all the best
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by juliusocean(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mtweew

Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by juliusocean(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seriously

Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Nice. Happy birthday dear. Wishing u all the best
Thanks ma nigga kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by vchykp(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
soro niyen..?
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by babsir(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

2.Be Nice . Some men are freaking jerks 2 a chick the want. She will remember angry

3.Don't flirt around .
No territorial chick wants 2 see u with other women undecided even if u ain't her's.

Bro na friend zone route be that o
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
babsir:

Bro na friend zone route be that o
I is a girl.
And I is territorial and if u dont give me devotion......I will wreck u angry smiley
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by babsir(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I is a girl.
And I is territorial and if u dont give me devotion......I will wreck u angry smiley

For real cheesy ...oh am scared shocked
tongue
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by NLjona(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

3.Don't flirt around .

na bro zone you don enter so oo
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
babsir:

For real cheesy ...oh am scared shocked
tongue
No! grin I was just sayin' ,I didn't mean u
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just dat? grin
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by babsir(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No! grin I was just sayin' ,I didn't mean u

Lol..aight, my bad I miss took you for a guy sha grin
Re: How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
babsir:

Lol..aight, my bad I miss took you for a guy sha grin
cuz I hv no (f),I know...happens a lot.Bye cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.