Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife (4908 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by CecyAdrian(f): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
So, the Ondo election have come and gone and a Victor has emerged, but what strikes me about the new Ondo State governor is his wife who is an Igbo woman and the lack of noise by APC about her tribe because am sure PDP would have capitalized on that so as to gain sympathetic votes.

Now, everyone who is conversant with Nigerian politics will know that Nigerian politics especially PDP kind of politics is played with ethnic, tribal and religious hate and if the present situation was different and Rotimi Akeredolu was a member of PDP and won the election, PDP will not fail to capitalize on Rotimi's choice in a wife and will always remind Nigerians how APC hates the Igbos and will do anything to maginalize and suppress them but they (PDP) so love the Igbo's and it is one of the reasons Rotimi was picked given a chance.

Note: Just my opinion (but they are sure true!)

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by melvinjames: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
CecyAdrian:
So, the Ondo election have come and gone and a Victor has emerged, but what strikes me about the new Ondo State governor is his wife who is an Igbo woman and the lack of noise by APC about her tribe because am sure PDP would have capitalized on that so as to gain sympathetic votes.

Now, everyone who is conversant with Nigerian politics will know that Nigerian politics especially PDP kind of politics is played with ethnic, tribal and religious hate and if the present situation was different and Rotimi Akeredolu was a member of PDP and won the election, PDP will not fail to capitalize on Rotimi's choice in a wife and will always remind Nigerians how APC hates the Igbos and will do anything to maginalize and suppress them but they (PDP) so love the Igbo's and it is one of the reasons Rotimi was picked given a chance.

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by lomprico(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Who promised to drown a whole tribe in lagoon because of politics? And which party was he supporting?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by CecyAdrian(f): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
lomprico:

Who promised to drown a whole tribe in lagoon because of politics? And which party was he supporting?

Promised?? cheesy cheesy really! shocked Tell me a story cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by softMarket(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Its like u don't know who CHIOMA is grin grin grin

back to the topic

op what u typed is lame and baseless..........
Its non of anybodys biz if rotimi married an igbo woman

even without her...rotimi will still get votes from his supporters!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by CecyAdrian(f): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
softMarket:
Its like u don't know who CHIOMA is grin grin grin

back to the topic

op what u typed is lame and baseless..........

Its non of anybodys biz if rotimi married an igbo woman

even without her...rotimi will still get votes from his supporters!!!!

Of course he would and and that was what happened. But you don't get it, my point is this, going by PDP's record of politics pattern, had Rotimi been their member, they will not fail to capitalize on her tribe and remind us of the importance of Rotimi's marriage to an Igbo woman and that despite FG's (imaginary) maginalization of the 5% they are the only party that are trying to give the Igbo's a voice and making their daughter a First Lady in a strange land is one of such ways.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by lomprico(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Promised?? cheesy cheesy really! shocked Tell me a story cheesy grin

Keep feigning ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by CecyAdrian(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
lomprico:

Keep feigning ignorance!

Am i??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by zero8zero(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Of course he would and and that was what happened. But you don't get it, my point is this, going by PDP's record of politics pattern, had Rotimi been their member, they will not fail to capitalize on her tribe and remind us of the importance of Rotimi's marriage to an Igbo woman and that despite FG's (imaginary) maginalization of the 5% they are the only party that are trying to give the Igbo's a voice and making their daughter a First Lady in a strange land is one of such ways.
PDP would have promised the Ibos chieftaincy titles or more like a shot at Deji's throne.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by omaguibu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who is this one?
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by kmaxx(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Am i??
Lagos!
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by Smart78(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Its on record that tinubu stood against eng. Funsho williams, and later his wife from becoming lagos governor just because she's igbo and nothing more. He even boasted to bode geoge about it. We av 4given him but av not 4gotten... Yorubas are tribalists.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Stupid question from op

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by CecyAdrian(f): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Stupid question from op

Where u shocked by the gravity of the truth??

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by FunkyMetahuman: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
lomprico:

who said this again?

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by lomprico(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
who said this again?

and which party does he support?

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by gebest: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Them dey think of lies wey dem go talk
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by gebest: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
SHAME dey catch them
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by FunkyMetahuman: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
lomprico:

and which party does he support?
pdp ofcouse
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by mightyhaze: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Senseless drivel!

Wich party told us buhari's cook and personal driver were igbos?

Wait 4 it,..

Who told us (just for the purpose of currying votes) that buhari's first daughter was married 2 an igboman from abia,..pdp I guess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by CecyAdrian(f): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
mightyhaze:
Senseless drivel!

Wich party told us buhari's cook and personal driver were igbos?

Wait 4 it,..

Who told us (just for the purpose of currying votes) that buhari's first daughter was married 2 an igboman from abia,..pdp I guess

And who told you that?
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by mayorchelsea(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
APC had to defend its candidate by talking about people who have worked with PMB and are of different tribes outside the North to prove the PDP wrong.The PDP came to the South and rather than focus on their plan for the country talked about how Nigeria would be islamised by a northerner and went to the North and said the running mate of PMB is a Christian with over 5000 churches,I could go on and on.May we never witness the kind of divisive and desperate politics these parties played with the last election.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by willian10: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
who said this again?
Lol, this man has being behind the bars over a year, most people don't remember him again, that's how powerful Federal Government could render someone useless, now I'm quite sure no wise one will follow his footsteps again, Ojukwu that tried this earlier than him, it turned into disgrace to him.
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by PDJT: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
willian10:

Lol, this man has being behind the bars over a year, most people don't remember him again, that's how powerful Federal Government could render someone useless, now I'm quite sure no wise one will follow his footsteps again, Ojukwu that tried this earlier than him, it turned into disgrace to him.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by kettle84(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2016
needlove21c:
Because the PDP is an igbo party
the founder and chairman for many years of PDP was OBASANJO a Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by Onechancearmy(m): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2016
You get mouth sha. Unfortunately to get mouth no be same thing as to get sense.
Re: Why The Sudden Silence Of PDP As Regards Rotimi Akeredolu's Wife by laudate: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2016
lomprico:

And what about their 37 Ezes and kinsmen who clapped to support for the person who threatened to drown their tribe in the lagoon?? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.