Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (64158 Views)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2016
jaybee3:

I hope you know it's a criminal offence if you spend money that was mistakenly credited to your bank account by the bank and this case is clearly along the same dynamics.

Ignorance is not an excuse

It is even criminal to send money to someone else's account wrongly. Do you know people can steal people's phone and token and send people's money to your account and you get arrested ? Havent you witnessed the Dasuki's saga in Nigeria presently ? I said the recipient's story can check out in court provided he presents evidences and the characters involved in argument. I have 3 lawyers on my Payroll and Tinubu has over 30 lawyers in his payroll. Lawyers will tell you how the law works. Keep your conscience aside. Stop acting as if the law is sacrosanct, you win by presenting a better argument.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]Wow! We still have good Samaritan in the country [/size]

Tho, he no return am fully

That guy ain't going nowhere and will pay the money to the last penny except he leaves Nigeria or goes to the village and stays away from using the Nigeria banking system. Thank God for BVN. There is no hiding place for him except OP decides to let the cash go. I have done a similar thing when a Nairalander sent me junk auto generated email addresses when the deal was for Nigeria verified addresses for email marketing purpose. He turned me upandan several times I just decided to let go.

That money won't last him a week and maybe 1 or 2 sneakers and a jeans pants that would have all gone by now while his sin lives with him.

3 Likes

ColonelDrake:

Don't tell me you've never made any grave mistake in your life...Hypocrite..They cast the first stone yet have some more terrible things in their lives. Hypocrite they are and you my friend are one of such hypocrite.
Not when it comes to money. Wow I'm the hypocrite. Keep saying that to you're deluded self because I've been thought many times that most people arent trustworthy when it comes to money.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Lilimax(f): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2016
OldBeer:
Billyonaire you should be ashamed of yourself for that writeup.
I strongly doubt if all the achievements you claim on NL were gotten as a result of hardwork.
A pseudo-billionaire encouraging a thief.
Birds of a feather.
Any body can claim anything online most especially a faceless forum undecided
By their fruit, you shall know them.
Billyonaire my foot embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nbote(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=1stolax post=51475212][/quote]
No wonder... My bad for actually thinking u had one..
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by OldBeer: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Vizzim:

Am sure Ur close to the station or u av the Dpo phone number you can easily just call him. Instead of trying to find a fool or playing the fool.
I'm so sorry.
Thought you were the op.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:

Any body can claim anything online most especially a faceless forum undecided
By their fruit, you shall know them.
Billyonaire my foot embarassed

ahahahaahaha. No one is claiming anything. This is anonymous forum. You can actually open a username trillyonaire. But sound believable.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ephi123(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
Op you were very careless to make such mistake undecided How could you send money to a wrong person? Wrong account name and number I still don't get. You should be grateful he returned part of the money. In this period we are shocked

Obviously you wouldn't return the money if you were in his shoes. What kind of people are Nigerians turning into?

This is so shameful.

Yet we wonder why the world all over considers us fraudsters. The evidence is right here on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by compuseun: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Let's assumed you made mistake with the account number, what about the account name?
I thought the account number must tally with the account name.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
majekdom2:
if you won't do same, why support it?
Because I know not everyone is honest.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Young lady dont be emotional. I understand you are taking this personal. But there is always something to learn. I have experience loss many times and I know I have simply written off several millions due to mistakes I made in my early days in business. Mistakes are what there are, so you can learn. If he doesnt learn from this, he will pay a higher price. Who ever assured you that life is fair ? Did I ever tell you that I am perfect ?
mediocre billyonaire

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun, you are already breeding badt gang.
I accidentally paid N1,000,000 into a nairalanders account, the moment the error was realized, I put a phone call to the bank to block transaction and reverse the transaction.
The transaction was blocked, but the nairalanders attention was required at the bank to authorize reversal. The nairalander visited her branch and transaction was reversed.
We still have some honest nairalanders.........

9 Likes 1 Share

Dasuki should mistakenly wire 100 million to my acct abeg.... I'll take 10 and transfer 90 to him. I aint greedy
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ephi123(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:

Abio!
This is exactly the type of society we live in.
Morality has gone down the drain... embarassed

My dear, e tire me. Really gone down the drain embarassed Yet they are the first to criticize politicians.

4 Likes

He used the remaining to do mmm, just wait for 30 days he will give you back with interest.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Jwest09: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
EFCC number 012624189

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by donnie(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
PaulIdu:

For him to even give cheating her a thought shows he is not trustworthy ..someone like me will never have that thought ..I necəsən tə amount of money that will make cheat someone yet

You're not very far from the truth. He's been among the wrong friends (yahoo boys) who are used to such. But he is quite honest as far a I know, or maybe to his own. undecided

For example, i know my manager who works for me has been or has had stuff to do with yahoo boys cos I found out when I used his laptop. But he is honest to the core when it comes to working with us.

I remember when I gave him close to 1mil naira a few years ago to buy a car for me and there was some delay and his line was not reachable. O the thoughts that went through my mind! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Amacaco: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
The man has no justification whatsoever to keep one kobo of your money. All the excuses he is giving do not hold water. Through the bank all the details about him including his address can be accessed. Just pick him up with the police and let him do the explanations at the polie station and in court. Probably, he may continue the explanations to the prison warder and other inmates.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are right. I dont work hard. I work smart. If I was a brick-layer or village hunter and village farmer. If I was a cleaner or night guard which I consider hardwork, then I dont think I would have been this wealthy. Life isnt always about working hard.

That being said; My position remains that he is not supposed to expose the guy's pictures on Nairaland for his own very mistake. He is supposed to pay the price then use diplomacy to recover the funds. Even if the guy confessed that he spent the money. You cant expose his photos. In court you are asked if you owe, and you say Yes. And then you are asked when you expect to pay back. You are the one to mention the date and it will be recorded. No one goes to jail for owing and admitting that you owe. Never happens, except you deny.

In this case, the recipient story is sweet. And he can win in court provided he has evidences.
he can't win in court, stop saying rubbish! Lies upon lies!

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by compuseun: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Let's assumed you made mistake with account number, what about the account name?
I thought the account number must tally with the account name.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by donnie(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Jwest09:
EFCC number 012624189

Is that for lagos alone?
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by tosan200(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=fergieboy post=51475261][/quote]
Na ur papa for house u dey do waka to,. oloshi, oloriburuku, ole, barawo, thief, na kill dem go kill you last last.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2016
ephi123:

Obviously you wouldn't return the money if you were in his shoes. What kind of people are Nigerians turning into?

This is so shameful.

Yet we wonder why the world all over considers us fraudsters. The evidence is right here on this thread.
Obviously you lack comprehension and its really amusing how naive you guys claim to be on this thread.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2016
ojuolu:

What period are you that should breed dishonesty. So if it is 500k, he will run and hide. Poverty is a disease! In my place of work, we conduct integrity test regularly . Once you fail, you are gone and we will blacklist you from the job and related jobs going forward (we pay 6 and 7 figure salaries). If you cant pass 53k test because of economy situation, how will you pass a 500k test? Some will because of small meaningless stuff like this, messed up a glorious future. Do i need to say more;?

I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2016
majekdom2:
he can't win in court, stop saying rubbish! Lies upon lies!
You are emotional, stop cursing. I bet you if he goes to court, he will win provided he presents the characters, the receipt from hospital and a good lawyer. You guys need to get properly educated on how to control your emotion. Its EQ over IQ, always.

3 Likes 1 Share

majekdom2:
mediocre billyonaire
Dont take it personal.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vacora(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are emotional. He didnt swindle. He received alert and withdrew the money for the old woman who needed cash for medical reason. What he needs to do is proof the woman exists, the hospital exists with a confession from hospital rep and a payment receipt from the hospital. Then watch how the hunter becomes the hunted. I dont use conscience, I simply play smart in a very risky world, where dogs eat dogs.

Dude, stop trying to sound intellectually superior. Your argument is so flawed. Fact is this is a clear offence of Theft. Once the recipient was aware of the mistake, he is legally obliged to correct that mistake i.e rectify the mistake by returning the whole sum to the bank who were in charge of the poster's account. Anything else will show dishonesty.This payment will have to be agreed with the bank. Honesty from all parties is necessary. Nigeria is in serious trouble considering all the assinine comments on this topic.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ephi123(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
Obviously you lack comprehension and its really amusing how naive you guys claim to be on this thread.

You have no shame - what is there to comprehend in what you wrote?

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
OldBeer:
I'm so sorry. Thought you were the op.
Apology accepted bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Entrepreneurship Development / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.