Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (64165 Views)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
majekdom2:
ole, " in this period". So, you can make another man cry and blame it on the period..
undecided your whole family are thieves.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by iamLeo(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
[b][/b] MMM COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by kennyjam: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
The guy try ooo.May be if na me for this condition, Na Airtime N500 i go transfer for u.

That handwriting above is a mistake.....
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by teemy(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
going through reserved01's post it is obvious he made a transfer to a listed account and we know with a scroll mouse things can change. even on gtb's platform if you want to stop a self transfer and click 'cancel', the system still transfers it.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by fergieboy: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2016
angry
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2016
ephi123:

You have no shame - what is there to comprehend in what you wrote?
something your little brain can't ever comprehend.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
wineroll:

My brother,i tire for some people
in this our naija!!He/she is talking as if he/she is not prone to making mistakes.. God help us cos it's really baffling that on Sundays people will full everywhere in church worshipping God but when it comes to being honest or even practice a bit of the Godly acts, they will be lacking.

That why it called modern Christianity because it filled with pretense everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Report this at a police station give the police his number, keep your Whatsapp conversation for evidence and that's all. Be ready to part with 5k for " Appreciation" to the police.
They will call him to appear at the station and You'ld be surprised , he will VOMIT the rest amount. shap shap.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Livingstoner01: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
We need to try as much as possible be a better generation,Nigeria will be great again ,all we need is honesty,53k cannot solve that guy's financial issues,..please don't encourage such act ,it is really really bad...the best thing to do is to return the money.Nigeria will be great again.Too sure,Nigeria will be great again.
LastSurvivor11:

Sipping zobo in kirikiri because of ur carelessness shocked
U better go thank him as a good samarithan..

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by LordBaelish: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is a price for every mistake. I hope you dont expect me to pity you for making such a mistake. All you needed to do was to exercise patience and continue playing around with the guy until he refunds the money.

Now that you have exposed the guy's photo on social media and called him a thief, and also exposed his phone number. You should seriously pray that the guy doesnt take you to court and have you imprisoned. 53,000 naira is not money compared to the damages on his person and he can claim character assassination, loss of faith from his clients, loss of reputation and loss of business due to trust issues consequence upon your action. His story is believable and very clever. This is not about conscience, its about word play.

He can cleverly pay an old woman (if his version was a lie) to pose as the woman that expected the cash and he will win in court. Some of you dont know how to use your initiatives. This is counter-intituitive. No be everything dem dey use common-sense.

I hope you dont go to jail and pay hefty sum for this.

You think that there are no medical records? or would he pay the hospital too? or would he say pay another guy to claim that he was to send the said #50,000? and on it goes..

Sometimes i just think the problem of most Nigerians is the fact that they feel that they're too smart.

Your case just fell apart here.. smh.

20 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Akaewu: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
So why are you displaying his contact [/size]
Op, you're ingrate grin grin grin
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.
He told you that he was expecting 50k too when the money entered grin
No be the guy say make you mumu go send money to him account. undecided

You should be happy that he is even giving you attention,
Relax and give him some time cheesy

With due respect ...U r an idiot for this your comment. If he is expecting money from someone and later got an alert, which always hows who credited you. If it not from d person u r expecting money from,common sense dictates u call d person that that wz suppose to credit to comfirm if it wz him.
After u will be shouting our politicians are corrupt but look at u thoughts. #smh

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Vacora:

Dude, stop trying to sound intellectually superior. Your argument is so flawed. Fact is this is a clear offence of Theft. Once the recipient was aware of the mistake, he is legally obliged to correct that mistake i.e rectify the mistake by returning the whole sum to the bank who were in charge of the poster's account. This payment will have to be agreed with the bank. Honesty from all parties is necessary. Nigeria is in serious trouble considering all the assinine comments on this topic.

Let's even analyze your points and compare with the points from the recipient. You said he was supposed to return the money once he confirmed the mistake. And the recipient said, he already given the cash to the woman who was expecting money from the son for medical treatment, and the woman has spent it. He went ahead, and stated he wants to go to the woman and retrieve some of the unspent cash, and he did. Then followed up with a tactical conversation, that he has to borrow extra 5k to add and pay the 'OP'; That shows good faith in court, that shows honesty even though he might not be. But the courts see the acts and the facts not your emotion and conscience.

This is a win for the accused in court. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ephi123(f): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
something your little brain can't ever comprehend.

You are a thief that is simply waiting for the opportunity to actually carry out a theft.

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by BloodOnMyHands: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.

You must be a senseless, illogical thief!

Most criminals, i have observed, have a warped sense of entitlement that's why they conveniently steal without scruples.

You're the type of person who will conveniently keep back a forgotten phone because someone mistakenly left it behind.

You could be the Op's thief's alternate moniker sha!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2016
kennyjam:
The guy try ooo.May be if na me for this condition, Na Airtime N500 i go transfer for u.

Not sure u re working yet to make money, so u won't know how it feels. Imagine 500 airtime. Kai and u will blame the government tomorrow for recession. Thank God ur not the president.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vacora(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

Let's even analyze your points and compare with the points from the recipient. You said he was supposed to return the money once he confirmed the mistake. And the recipient said, he already given the cash to the woman who was expecting money from the son for medical treatment, and the woman has spent it. He went ahead, and stated he wants to go to the woman and retrieve some of the unspent cash, and he did. Then followed up with a tactical conversation, that he has to borrow extra 5k to add and pay the 'OP'; That shows good faith in court, that shows honesty even though he might not be. But the courts see the acts and the facts not your emotion and conscience.

This is a win for the accused in court. Trust me.
Dude, he had a defence but he cannot deny knowledge of the said sum not belonging to him. He is still liable for theft. The Op is entitled to chase up his repayment albeit legally even with reasonable threats. The Bank should have taken robust action and have failed in their duty.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2016
LordBaelish:

You think that there are no medical records? or would he pay the hospital too? or would he say pay another guy to claim that he was to send the said #50,000? and on it goes..

Sometimes i just think the problem of most Nigerians is the fact that they feel that they're too smart.

Your case just fell apart here.. smh.
Yes he can do that to proof a point and salvage his image and I pray he does. Dont take it personal.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by tosan200(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
undecided your whole family are thieves.
Shut up there, petty thief like you. Ashawo kobo kobo

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Zirah: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2016
You're an idiot. But what beats me most is the number of likes your comments have...that's scary. What makes you any better than a professional thief? You're really silly for this comment of yours. A loser. People like you can't achieve anything meaningful in life cos you live by the meagre you swindle from others and delude yourself it's survival. You need mental evaluation, really. You call him an ingrate on his own property, are you crazy?

1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by LadyAimy: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:

Fûck you.
Thief! Ole!!! Thief boy! Armed robber!
Scammer! Fraudster!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by MissIndependent(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
Op you were very careless to make such mistake undecided How could you send money to a wrong person? Wrong account name and number I still don't get. You should be grateful he returned part of the money. In this period we are shocked
Why are you so delusional? Nobody is above mistake even you.

Looking at the comments so far here it is really a pity now I know why many people die strange death!!!

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2016
ColonelDrake:
I can just fathom why the average human being is dubious in nature.. Dubious people everywhere - from recharge card, data bundle scam, ATM, BVN et al...
Why? Why?
Its not as if that money will make him a millionaire or improve his life in anyway

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by highsoar(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2016
your bank dont want to help...for goodness sake the bank as got the details of the person you paid the money into his account they should trace him and involve EFCC cuz this is is a financial crime

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by drskyfly007(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2016
A friend once made this mistake...He went to a bank friend who helped him to get bank details which the recipient used in opening his account including address and was tracked down with police after 2 months.... My friend make this move and the low life will be caught..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Benoxvals(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2016
O.P..if the guy has returned your money without any drama,would you post his good deed here on Nairaland?i doubt you would but that doesn't justify his ill actions.
Go to his bank and report the case,his detail must be attached to his BVN.
Report the case to your bank as well...it will take few days but your money will be credited back to you as long as you have a clear evidence.
Be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by kennyjam: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Vizzim:

Not sure u re working yet to make money, so u won't know how it feels. Imagine 500 airtime. Kai and u will blame the government tomorrow for recession. Thank God ur not the president.

i will return all.... i was just cracking joke......sorry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2016
kennyjam:

i will return all.... i was just cracking joke......sorry
Lol. Your joke is expensive ooo

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by MissIndependent(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2016
ColonelDrake:

How do you people think for Christ sake? No one is above mistake and you even had the temerity to say the op should be grateful. I don't get it. Should people only do what is right when everything is going well? So, you'd do likewise when chips are down? Jeez
The Idiot is not ashamed of her self. So many thieves in Nigeria Smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by mengho(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Have his account frozen nah cheesy, the guy technically stole from you.

But on a side note why would some1 spend money dat wasn't meant for him undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by kennyjam: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Vizzim:

Lol. Your joke is expensive ooo

I want to make the OP feel relaxed that all is well....More God's touch on the owner of the account will make him send more more or all of the remaining balance....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2016
ephi123:

You are a thief that is simply waiting for the opportunity to actually carry out a theft.
Because I said what we already know, that this world isnt just full with honest people. That there are dishonest people coupled with the present state of the economy where people do unlawful things because of money Go on with your delusions on the perfect world we live undecided dunderhead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Entrepreneurship Development / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.