Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why (1431 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal / How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by richidinho(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Edo election was held on 27th September, 2015 but it took inec 3days to declare Obaseki the winner, why?

https://www.nairaland.com/3378314/edo-inec-declares-godwin-obaseki

In ondo state with same number of local govt areas the election winner has just been declared a day after election.
Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by herzernIsHere: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2016

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by phemmyutd(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
richidinho:
Edo election was held on 27th September, 2015 but it took inec 3days to declare Obaseki the winner, why?

In ondo state with same number of local govt areas the election winner has just been declared a day after election.

Oga Ade, 3 days bawo? Obaseki was decelerated the following day na.

Are you typing from another continent?

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by DickTator1: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
After Edo election they perfected their rigging plan that's why.
If they knew they would win ondo why did they use everything possible to stall Jegede's campaign.?

How can you win an election without being allowed to campaign?
Jegede only campaigned from Wednesday and you expect him to win on Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

You are wrong

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by gebest: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by gebest: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

i think so, u can see d date 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by gen2briz(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
gebest:
i think so, u can see d date 2015.

No wonder
Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by OAUTemitayo: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Richidinho please shut that hole. It oozes crass ignorance and stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by richidinho(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2016
I dont know why nigerians are too lazy to research, ok let me help you lazy kids

Result of Election that was held on 27th sept was announced on 29th sept

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by Atiku2019: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2016
richidinho:
I dont know why nigerians are too lazy to research, ok let me help you lazy kids

Result of Election that was held on 27th sept was announced on 29th sept

If PDP ain't ready to resolve their leadership crisis they'll keep loosing till 2019..

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by richidinho(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku2019:

If PDP ain't ready to resolve their leadership crisis they'll keep loosing till 2019..

The crisis is almost resolved, Atiku cannot be an APC president you know?

The earlier he return back to PDP the better for him grin
Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by Atiku2019: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2016
richidinho:

The crisis is almost resolved, Atiku cannot be an APC president you know?
The earlier he return back to PDP the better for him grin
Lol grin grin surely something new is coming cool
Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by Vatsyayana: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2016
richidinho:

You cannot compare the territorial configuaration of both states. Besides INEC improved on Edo election. Neither election was rigged.
Mind you when I mean rigged; I mean rigged in the Nigerian sense as was seen under PDP....

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why by richidinho(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Vatsyayana:

You cannot compare the territorial configuaration of both states. Besides INEC improved on Edo election. Neither election was rigged.
Mind you when I mean rigged; I mean rigged in the Nigerian sense as was seen under PDP....

Which one is more difficult?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Releases First-tier Counterforce Against Fulani Herdsmen / NASS And presidency deadlocked on Magu / I Repent From Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.