Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others (46221 Views)

Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House / Photos Of Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori & Davido Hanging Out Together In Dubai / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kingDELE(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
He still get this childish Mentality undecided
i rather b rich and have a childish mentality dan have an adult mentality like u and b broke like you

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by stano2(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2016
seye004:
I love davido
SCAMMER
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by mecussey(m): 2:03am On Nov 28, 2016
NaLaugh:
Davido squats humbly - Complaint! Why is he acting like a ball boy?

Davido stands - Complaint! Why is he so proud?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. undecided

Na so my bro...i ve stopped caring abt what pple think long time ago...just do what you got to do.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Hazard is richer than adeleke family
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Collins0609(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Nnukwu mmanwu bata na ogboo, obodo agbawa oso
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by johnstar(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2016
One mumu said photoshop

Lol dumb as$ nigga
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by AboveGod: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2016
NaLaugh:
Davido squats humbly - Complaint! "Why is he acting like a ball boy?"

Davido stands - Complaint! "Why is he so proud?"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. undecided
. Its a pity thats the world situation but,please yourself first anyother thrash shouldn't concern you....
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Handsomecole(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Why complaining that he was squatting, it's the other way round, in this scenario he is the fan and they are the stars, so he has to pose like one.
Nothing bad at all.

Sharaut to Davido.

#OrjiUzorKalu2019
#OUK2019
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kolinz01(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2016
[i][/i]via proper observation uwl see dat obo wasn't supposed to b in dat first photo.
E just run come squat!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by numericalguy(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2016
kingDELE:
am sure all d idiots insulting davido will knell just to snap with him (davido)

No mind them jare. Some people who have never stopped out of their bush village sef are also talking. All those talking crap are just envious of Davido's success in life.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by dacovajnr: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2016
kingDELE:
i rather b rich and have a childish mentality dan have an adult mentality like u and b broke like you
Broke like me? FCS! what's happening diz days? Poor and wretch ppl Wishes that every Rich or Middle class ppl be broke like em..you're just a typical example of them poor ppl...Even Emanuella of Mark Angel comedy should be your Role Model for wah you just spilled from your carcass filled Mouth undecided
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by dacovajnr: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
If he is a child let him be childish it does not last for ever. Childishness is humanness nothing wrong with being childish . It is all part of the human condition. Must he be what he is not? Everything has its time.There is also a time for childishness for HIM according to HIS clock not YOURS
Haa! This is Imade's Father Oooo! And you're telling me it won't last forever after one pikinm.Mo fo Ooooo! grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2016
domopps:
STARS.........

Nothing wrong with this pix now.......nawa for Naija ooo

Na anti Chelsea fans dem be, bad belle people #upblues

Cheeeeers
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kingDELE(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
Broke like me? FCS! what's happening diz days? Poor and wretch ppl Wishes that every Rich or Middle class ppl be broke like em..you're just a typical example of them poor ppl...Even Emanuella of Mark Angel comedy should be your Role Model for wah you just spilled from your carcass filled Mouth undecided
choi.. . Are u preaching? When spiting rubbish about davido, was ur brain ba3 dead?
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by dacovajnr: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2016
kingDELE:
choi.. . Are u preaching? When spiting rubbish about davido, was ur brain ba3 dead?
I guess your brain dey use ba3..One idiot be defending a celebrity who isn't aware of His existence..Baba Imade continue to be childish as one idiot has chosen you as His idol grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by domopps(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=ICEFLAME419ja post=51442520][/quote]

Blues for life.....

Cheeeers
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Chimourinho(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Davash222:
Na only Nigerians dey comment for the CFC Page
Like the OP said "Nigerians took over the page"
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by busyfishing(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingDELE:
must u copy others because u want to get likes....

Choi
yes..and you an issue with that?
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kingDELE(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
busyfishing:
yes..and you an issue with that?
how can i b an issue

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by busyfishing(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:
how can i b an issue
i meant "have an issue".. It was a typo error and you know it.. Well well u sure have a sense of humor.. Its stale. Keep lampooning
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kingDELE(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
busyfishing:
i meant "have an issue".. It was a typo error and you know it.. Well well u sure have a sense of humor.. Its stale. Keep lampooning
lol. Bro lets go fishing
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by busyfishing(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. Bro lets go fishing
my fishing gear is ready.You provide the boat..its gonna be fun
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kingDELE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
busyfishing:
my fishing gear is ready.You provide the boat..its gonna be fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Emma Ehumadu Flaunts Wife & Son Who Are Based In Germany (photos) / Adesua Etomi Poses With Samurai Sword, Banky W Reacts / Nollywood Actors Who Got Married To Their Colleagues [photos/video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.