Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist (926 Views)

Cartoon Depicting Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Hillarious Cartoon Depicting Mass Decamping To APC / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by sbo(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2009
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by bibiking1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2009
And so what?
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by toshacer: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
saddening.
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by sjeezy8: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
that shit was SOOO tasteless
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
@sjeezy8,becomerich,chinenyen,ifygurl and all you nigerians abroad.you owe it as a duty to rep us well.prove these people wrong by your actions,business acumen and intellectual excellence.just contribute your little and all these insults will stop.
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by sjeezy8: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
These commercials are actually about Nigerians IN NIGERIA not about the ones abroad.
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
Abagworo:

@sjeezy8,becomerich,chinenyen,ifygurl and all you nigerians abroad.you owe it as a duty to rep us well.prove these people wrong by your actions,business acumen and intellectual excellence.just contribute your little and all these insults will stop.

Why ask Nigerians abroad and at home to DO BETTER when it is easier to call on Aunty Dora "The Explorer" to send a letter reprimanding all these folks, demanding respect we do not necessarily deserve from them? I say we go with the Dora option since we enjoy putting the blinders on rather than actually WORKING to earn respect from all around us.  grin
Re: Another Tv Commercial Depicting Nigeria As A Nation Of Scam Artist by Jakumo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
Do as I say and not as I do, you scoundrels !     Ha ha ha ha

With a STERN facial expression, I wag my finger in disapproval  - therefore I am a Nigerian patriot.

Here are some words of wisdom that I plagiarized from another forum :

Most Nigerians are not 419 fraud criminals, BUT, most 419 criminals ARE Nigerians.

Yup, I'll raise a toast to that, fer sure.

(1) (Reply)

Massob Hails U.s. Blacklisking Of Nigeria As A Terrorist Country . / Constitutional Implications Of Yaradua's BBC Interview / Rate Aganga's Speech At The Senate (Quite Refreshing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.