Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles (20405 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / NIGERIA: A Nation Of Fools / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by drnoel: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Since the Nigerian Senate, in its infinate wisdom, has now endorsed the “Paedophile Charter” which seeks to make it lawful and constitutional for a girl of 9 years old to get married and to have sex it is my view that we have now become a nation of perverts and paedophiles. Every Nigerian should bow his or her head in shame as from today because what the Senate did yesterday, and seeks to do in the future, by beginning the process to amend our constitution in order for it to cater for the filthy appetite and godless fantasies of child molestors and sexual predators is sordid, ungodly and unforgiveable.

Surely we ought to be seeking to protect our children and not seeking to bed them. Yet it appears that not everyone shares our outrage and collective sense of shame. One Uche Ezechukwu made the following contribution which went viral on the social media networks and which I think speaks volumes. He wrote-
“Those who are railing against ‘paedophile’ senators, like Yerima Bakura, must be told that a muslim can’t go wrong while imitating the examples of the Apostle of Allah himself and the founder of his religion, in the same way a christian cannot be criticized for following the examples of Jesus Christ. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha at the age of six and consummated the marriage when she was nine. So, why are we judging muslims by our own standards?”

I appauled by these words. The truth is that I have never heard such a self-serving and specious arguement in defence of the philosophies and beliefs of the Ayatollah of Bakura, Senator Ahmed Sani, the practising paedophile who married and bedded a 12 year old Egyptian girl, as this one. Ahmed Sani himself could not have argued it better. Yet I think that it is an utter shame. And this is more so because the individual that is putting the arguement is supposedly a christian. The Old Testament of the Holy Bible prescribes ”stoning” for adultry but that does not mean that christian countries should stone adulterers.

Neither does it mean that we should preserve the institution of slavery or crucify petty thieves simply because the Holy Bible endorsed both practices in the Old Testament. We must accept the fact that the interpretation of biblical and koranic provisions are evolutionary and are ever changing. Jesus Himself said ”laws are made for man and not man for laws”. The suggestion that paedophilia has any place in any modern and decent society simply because it was once practised in the distant past is not only a despicable arguement but it also does not make any sense. After all cannibalism, the killing of twins at birth and child and human sacrifice were once widely practised and were held as being perfectly acceptable throughout the world as well but that does not mean that we should practice any of these terrible vices today.

The young man, Uche Ezechukwu, who appears to be defending child rape in the name of islam, should either let someone lay with and ”marry” his own 6 year old daughter or he should seal his lips forever and stop trying to defend the indefensible. His assertions, and I daresay those of Senator Ahmed Sani and anyone that shares their primitive views, are not only utterly immoral and reprehensible but they are also intellectually dishonest. I say this because the truth is that there is NO muslim country in the world that has adopted the “paedophile charter” where 6 or 9 year olds can marry and be bedded except for Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Source: http://nnnmorg./2013/07/18/femi-fani-kayode-wrote-a-nation-of-perverts-and-paedophiles-2/

40 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Chuksemi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am first to comment,#singing#God i know u dnt disapoint ur children,so afta al diz yrz i'v finally cary 1st,its nt easy o.my shout out goes to my online frnds nd evry bdy out dere aspiring to b in diz position 1 day.
bk 2 d mata.

The uche if he truly exists should be lynched.For once kayode has spoken reasonably.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by thaoriginator: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na wa oooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by 50calibre(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
I still can't believe Nigeria approved this nonsense, honestly this a giant step backwards.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
FFK desperately playing on the Nigerian psyche to gain political capital

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
WORD!!!
I hate this development with passion!!! Are we the next upcoming sodom and Gommorrah?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Chanchit: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Huhuhuhhhuhuhuuhuhuhuh. Laughing in arabic. So Mr (SAW) sef strike 9yrs old pikin...? No wonder. Its now I knw that conscience is the atlas of religion. How would I defy a 9yrs old and still go and pray with the hope that God would hear my prayers.

25 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Horus(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
MORE THAN 60 PER CENT OF WOMEN WERE MARRIED BEFORE THEY REACHED THE AGE OF 18 IN FIVE COUNTRIES OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND IN BANGLADESH

Percentage of women aged 20–24 who were married or in union before age 18 (1987–2006)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by drnoel: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nnanna224: FFK desperately playing on the Nigerian psyche to gain political capital
It is working and he is right this time

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
when radio biafra calls nigeria a zoo people will think we dont know what we are saying. www.radiobiafra.co

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by badmeat(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
#islamreligeonofslavery#

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 20, 2013
#singing# ''FLY'' by 2face! Sodom and
Gommorrah is coming back again!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by omenka(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Nnanna224: FFK desperately playing on the Nigerian psyche to gain political capital

And what has you people's jesus on earth done or said about this reprehensible assault on womanhood?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by slap1(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2013
FFK is right this time. What do we gain from this ghastly law? How can a man look in the face of an undeveloped, compact 9 year old while doing this evil to her?

Bills that will benefit the country gather dust and slip into legislative limbo, while purely barbaric, devilish, wicked and unbelievably unbelievable bills are fast-tracked into law! I'm ashamed of this country!

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2013
This is the time for our First Hippo to show she is the Mother of the nation.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by seunfly: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2013
The truth is dt people easily take the part of religion that satisfies dia needs and enforce them but d part dt does not benefit them is thrown away.
I think same quran priscribe capital punishment for a theif but do they even talk about one mr (saw) when dy want to pass criminal laws? UUUMMH! We should knw dt people use religion to rule others and that is y any religious leader dt can't provide, put me first or die for me is just a theif using God's name to rule others.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by saintneo(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2013
FFK has spoken well. I ain't taking any sling shot at him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by donchris999: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Is your empty mad proffesor cultist who married and divorced 3 wives not seeing this. Has he suddenly lost his voice because it is tinubu's religion and not Gej's religion. Why would the empty mad proffesor talk when he sees matured women as domestic appendages and sex symbol not to talk of the girl child. The mad proffessor will soon be a regular visitor to yerima's house to give him a pat at the back for putting women were they belong. It is high time we divide this country and stop this madness, let the mad and corrupt people form their own country with the terrorist and paedophile people. Nigeria is a joke with mad people parading themselves as leaders. This madness must stop!
Kamanda: This is the time for our First Hippo to show she is the Mother of the nation.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Iykopee(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2013
the end result is free wives in the north....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Jakumo(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Severe and permanent medical damage can occur when a CHILD is rhaped by an adult and made pregnant. The pelvic bone of a child is not yet large enough to accommodate the passage of a baby, and so MASSIVE bone and nerve damage can occur, such that the child thereafter loses the ability to retain urine, whereby the urine leaks continuously and uncontrolably, for the rest of that person's life. Worse still,PERMANENT leg paralysis can also result when a child goes into labor, due to compressive nerve damage that can occur with the passage of a baby through an under-developed pelvic bone.

The child molesters of Northern Nigeria should be identified as the predatory zexual offenders and serial paedophiles that they are, such that they will be BARRED from travel to the civilized nations of the world, and perhaps even subjected to international arrest warrants for advocating crimes against children. These animals are the scum of the Earth, and should be caged accordingly

28 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Scarpon(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2013
at 9 years? ? well not too bad sha
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Whenever I open nairaland, I see and read news that makes me sick embarassed.....

What is this? Why suffer the girl child like this?

There will be definitely an increase in r.ape in younger girls..
Let there be a mass protest, this is sick!

Evn, if I still have my green passport, ThankGod for my daughter red passport...

Awaiting the Biafra passport cool

This nigeria don tire me! Thanks to our northern elders

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by djon78(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2013
The more I look on this our world, the more I know that humanity is on the edge of destruction. In the west gays and lesbians are now legalised to marry openly, In underdeveloped and backward regions they are legalising raping of girls as young as 6 years in the name of marriage.
One of the biggest problem of humanity is in ability to control animal lust in man, and this will lead to the destruction of huanity.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by djon78(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2013
Please we should not let this be, where are the activists? There should be serious protest against this abominable bill, if we let accept this , then let us be ready to accept worse things including enslavement and servitude to this evil men.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2013
This had formed part of our laws for a long time. Are we just waking up to reality?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2013
This guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there and his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: This guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a
9yr old will be down there and his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste.

*spits on your grave *

Walking dead!

58 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by AbuMikey(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2013
FFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by kkkp: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2013
****just passing**
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode, a very blunt principled man. I love his use of words, he's undeniably thought-provoking.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Matthew Seiyefa Recalls Redeployed DSS Officers / President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.