Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How To Please A Girl - This Will Give You Invincible Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Please A Girl - This Will Give You Invincible Confidence (474 Views)

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / See What I Bought My Girl This Christmas - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Please A Girl - This Will Give You Invincible Confidence by IncomeClass: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
If you have just started dating, then you might be nervous and anxious to please your girl. There are some things and actions that girls always appreciate and love. Here are 3 tips on how to please a girl.....

Tip 1 - Give her gifts. No, you do not have to gift a Porsche or a diamond necklace every time you meet her, although if you can afford it then you should. Most girls also love small gifts in the form of earrings, bracelets and various other trinkets. If she likes music, then gift her with her favorite music CDs. Find out the tastes of your girl-friend before you start giving her any gifts.

Tip 2 - Surprise her. You can surprise your girl-friend by taking her to a romantic restaurant or even to a movie. Make it a point to remember important dates such as when you first met your girl-friend, your first kiss, etc and do something special on those dates. Girls like men who are sensitive towards their feelings. If she likes your sense of humor then ensure that you lighten the mood with your jokes.

Tip 3 - Treat her like a princess. Your girl-friend should feel special around you. Open doors for her or pull up the chair for her, in other words treat her like a princess. Hold her hand when crossing roads but only if she is comfortable with it. Listen to her when she speaks to you and always speak the truth. Murmur sweet nothings in her ear when you are alone.

These 3 tips will prove to your girl-friend that you are a romantic at heart and are sure to please her. She too will reciprocate in a similar manner and try to please you. So, if you want to be treated like a prince, remember to treat her like a princess.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ij4-LCRVpY
Re: How To Please A Girl - This Will Give You Invincible Confidence by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Add this: Be good in bed.
Re: How To Please A Girl - This Will Give You Invincible Confidence by DanPel(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
BE TRUTHFUL

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Effective Way To See A Person's True Personality? / (opinion Polls) Has Social Media Made People More Stupid Or Wiser / PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.