Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

If I Become The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Become The President (596 Views)

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Become The President by Antell95(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
My 12 Points Agenda would be as follows:

IF I BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
My 12 Points Agenda would be as follows:
1. I am going to make sure any guy or girl who breaks each others heart will spend 20 years in jail.

2. No man is entitled to more than one wife.

3. Any guy without 6 packs or any girl without figure 8 will have to relocate to Iran or Iraq for survival..

4. No work on Mondays

5. You must not have more than 4kids...

6. If U are married and ain't paying attention to your
wife,you will be jailed until you change.

7. Every cheating man or woman must be kept in a zoo for 2 months

8. No sex until U seek permission from your local Govt chairman... and it's once per month....

9.Every boy must register her girlfriend in the ministry of woman affairs,which makes it one boy one girl ,if
you want re-register a new girl you will publish it on 4
different newspaper's

10.Any girl who is not married till 35 years will be taken to chibok for the exchange of our girls held by boko haram

11.Any man of 40 years and still single will receive a free wife from the federal government,

12.Every marriage certificate will have expiration date and will be renewed promptly when expired....

The big question is::

Will u vote for me as your next President
Re: If I Become The President by Antell95(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
But truth is that I'll make a better President compared to Buhari
Re: If I Become The President by Antell95(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
For those that knows about Ultimate cycler and wants to Join. The truth about getting paid fast lies on how fast your registration link is.. And the link I registered with is the fastest and it's unbelievable.. I registered yesterday and I have gotten my first two payments.. I no go talk much coz nobody where no like money. Contact Me for details. 08068624561.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Secures Employment For Over 300 Graduates / (VIDEO) Nigerian Soldiers Collapse Due To Hunger, Dehydration / PENDULUM: The Season For True Change, By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.