Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima (18706 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gbam! The nomad is a waste of my vote!!
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Izonpikin: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL what this? i dint see anything here other ranting up and down.
grin grin cheesy

You can not be more of a supporter than a man who has been with buhari through thick and thin... cheesy

If you want I could give you the last anti-zombie injection I have... cheesy
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin cheesy

You can not be more of a supporter than a man who has been with buhari through thick and thin... cheesy

If you want I could give you the last anti-zombie injection I have... cheesy

LOL because he did not get appointment in Buhari Govt making him yarn thrash don't surprise you see him praising Buhari tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Izonpikin: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL because he did not get appointment in Buhari Govt making him yarn thrash don't surprise you see him praising Buhari tomorrow.
no na..that man just revealed a lot of things about buhari that we've been mentioning to you guys..

The man asked a question if we expect buhari to change at 74 years??.. cheesy

Expect buhari to deliver in this dispensation at your own peril...We've heard it all from the horses mouth... grin
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
no na..that man just revealed a lot of things about buhari that we've been mentioning to you guys..

The man asked a question if we expect buhari to change at 74 years??.. cheesy

Expect buhari to deliver in this dispensation at your own peril...We've heard it all from the horses mouth... grin

LOL but Nigerians not all though still love him and his style of leadership, People like me still love and will still vote for him..

Despite PDP hatred campaign his party APC keep winning you know why? They now understand the genesis of our problem and they all know PDP can't ruin Nigeria for 16yrs and expect Buhari to fix it in 2yrs can't work.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Izonpikin: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL but Nigerians not all though still love him and his style of leadership, People like me still love and will still vote for him..

Despite PDP hatred campaign his party APC keep winning you know why? They now understand the genesis of our problem and they all know PDP can't ruin Nigeria for 16yrs and expect Buhari to fix it in 2yrs can't work.
Nigerians are tired..nigerians are suffering..

Abi you no dey suffer
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by DelGardo: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
samsam2019:
you're the one strugglingto make sense.

If you had read the whole piece objectively you would know he raised valid points about buhari.

You may support buhari just like I did but to not see that buhari is clueless and stubborn about it is foolish

How about you pick out the valid points he raised so we can tackle them?
If you expect Buhari to be in every corner of our national life, in order to send every thief to jail and get everything working in a few months right after years of PDP destruction then you, my friend, are the one that needs a lesson in objectivity.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by bashydemy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
Nigerians are tired..nigerians are suffering..

Abi you no dey suffer

Nigeria are suffering due to the bad Government of PD and GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Izonpikin: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

Nigeria are suffering due to the bad Government of PD and GEJ.
cheiii...zombeism..gej made nigerians enjoy..buhari is the face of suffering..the pale horse in the bible book of revelations..

May buhari manage you and your family for the next 1 century..

As for me and m family we love enjoyment..aint got time for a suffer suffer peddler like buhari..
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Bimpe29: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmn! He has fallen out of favour. Politically, neither friend nor enemy is permanent but interest.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by geez18(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abeymills:
A very useles wicked miser as a president wat has Nigerians done wrong to deserve dis wicked man I bliv his intensionally punishing innocent Nigerians
they say a country gets the leader it deserves! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by tiwiex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The man Is keeping records straight yet my west brothers will defend the dullard as if they don't see, feel and think.

I understand though, its easy for a yorouba man to switch loyalty than an hausa man to change party. This is values on display..He is a member of Apc but wants to set the record straigh to avoid ambiguities of his loyalty. That's better than saying you are a PDP member but campaigning for an Apc member or proposing an AD member.. Yorouba politics sucks.
People are people. Your forget Ribadu switched party and he was even a presidential candidate. What about Yuguda? Politicians are the same abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) / Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano / Femi Fani-Kayode: Why Festus Adebayo Should Do Thanksgiving In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.