Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima (18707 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Who the hell is Buba abi na Sokoto?

kings09:
Buba Galadima is an Ipod - zombies .

Sarrki, rusher14, madridguy, kyase, progressive01 oya e gbera
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by ijuda65: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Aburi001: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
sarrki:
Baba Buba fear God

Criticize constructively
I beg help me ask the old fool wetin be dey happen under Jonathan
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Miles300: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Naa so una go dey wail , by 2019 u guys will still vote him in to continue d good work his puttin Nigerians through , if APC can win Edo nd ondo then Buhari go win 2019 ! Nigerians never learn !!

4 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2016
But this is NOT news!
We all know this already.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Adebowale89(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
according to him "everybody is just waiting for what the president we say"

do you think buhari respect any ministers at all? they are just like a ceremonial head in ministries as we had it in parliamentary govt beside he once call them noisemakers

ministries under buhari don't have independent, they can't decide without consulting the president and that's one of the reason why this recession isn't stopping soon. buhari don't listen to any advice or anything. I expect him to reshuffle his cabinets come early next year but he believe in dictatorship than political&social interest

only God can intervene
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Bizibi(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Some people will still come here with goats fr sacrifice fr their old god
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by buchilino(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2016
sarrki:
Baba Buba fear God
Criticize constructively
BUT DATS EXACTLY WAT D MAN JUST DID.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by davidif: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Blue3k:
Lol everyone watching the president but the problem is closer to home for some of us. If the war on curruption was genuine buhari could just read news paper and catch these guys.

Just look at kebbi Govenor bribing state legislature with new cars with full comprehensive insurance. 25 brand new cars people. Kebbi the state with 6th lowest IGR.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/kebbi-gov-presents-brand-new-cars-worth.html

As in ehn?

It's as if the EFCC is so incompetent or they are corrupt themselves by practising selective justice.

If I was Buhari, the first thing I would have done is to clean house and hire outsiders and put them in charge of the agency. I won't mind if the entire staff were foreigners long as they are competent and they are people of integrity.
That way we can gain credibility in the eyes of the world and can show them that we are serious about fighting corruption.
We can ask the British govt and the Americans for some of there top investigators (even the retirees) and turn them lose on the Nigerian political establishment and watch the house burn.

And another thing, to maintain there independence, Buhari should remove the EFCC from under the jurisdiction of the attorney general to ensure there complete independence. We can't have the ministry of Justice telling us who we can and cannot pursue.

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by fishbone11(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2016
I swear, I didn't read this long post
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
buchilino:

BUT DATS EXACTLY WAT D MAN JUST DID.

The satements are politically motivated
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by buchilino(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
sarrki:

The satements are politically motivated
CAN U SIGHT EXAMPLES?.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by sarrki(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:

He thought it will be business as usual
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by sarrki(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2016
buchilino:

CAN U SIGHT EXAMPLES?.

He should be able to tell us where and who are those stealing the money

With facts and figures

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by buchilino(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2016
sarrki:

He should be able to tell us where and who are those stealing the money

With facts and figures

MY FRIEND HE JUST SAID DAT SAHARA MADE PUBLIC INFO OF HOW A MINISTER WAS EMBEZZLING MONEY, WITH PROPERTIES ABOARD. DID BUHARI DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?. OR IS IT DAT D INFO ISN'T ENOUGH?.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Splashme: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The man Is keeping records straight yet my west brothers will defend the dullard as if they don't see, feel and think.

I understand though, its easy for a yorouba man to switch loyalty than an hausa man to change party. This is values on display..He is a member of Apc but wants to set the record straigh to avoid ambiguities of his loyalty. That's better than saying you are a PDP member but campaigning for an Apc member or proposing an AD member.. Yorouba politics sucks.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by humbleself242(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Galadima u dey Mad seriously........I am no a politician but APC led federal govt is a scam
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by TheFreeOne: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2016
If only zombies will connect their brains with their eyes and read that lengthy interview.

The summary is that Buboo is an ingrate / misfit no.1 who was packaged for aso rock and we shouldn't expect any better thing from his administration cos he equally surrounded himself with corrupt and incompetent fellows.

He's authoritarian and not as clean/innocent as many were made to believe.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Slurity(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Right, left, and center abi? Thank God front and back is not involved
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by ransomed: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Please sir, give the list of people that are stealing right, left and centre with evidence (s) under PMB to EFCC. If you cannot substantiate your allegation with a proven list, just shut up your mouth. Another parasitic organism spewing hatred and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Ohikwuobanyi: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Galadima was disappointed, come to reality most northern politician are corrupted element in politic. So his expectation is to collect "Ghana must-go'' the reverse is the case.

Baba Galadima support Atiku wellu, wellu,
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2016
sarrki:
"Show me the promise made by Buhari that has been fulfilled. That he would make a litre of petrol N45? We will ask him when the time comes. He said he would make a naira equivalent to a dollar, we will ask him. Then we will know whether he lives by his word.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-people-just-stealing-left-right-centre-buba-galadima/

Shun sentiments. This should be the concern of any meaningful Nigeria. Let us hold our leaders accountable
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Jesusloveyou: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
Buhari is Incompetent. Dazzol

#Atiku2019
but the incompetent has done more than what your ineffectual buffoon failed to do in 6yrs
The only thing your ineffectual buffoon did to cover his incompetence and mismanagement and his kleptomania stealing was to import everything even the white man waste or sh.eet

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by kings09(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Bros u should know beta. He is one of ur saints cheesy smiley
madridguy:

Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Jesusloveyou: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2016
buchilino:

CAN U SIGHT EXAMPLES?.
that even if buhari perform, he will still support kwakwaso
And that pmb promise 1$ to one naira.
Buba is really an ipod because he is trying to be relevant
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by buchilino(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that even if buhari perform, he will still support kwakwaso
And that pmb promise 1$ to one naira.
Buba is really an ipod because he is trying to be relevant

WATEVA
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by Emassive(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
I enjoyed reading it. GOD Will help us take away buhari someday sometime soon.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by samsam2019: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2016
DelGardo:
This man seems to have a lot to say but is struggling to make sense. He clearly believed in Buhari but switched to Kwankwaso for some reason and got burnt.

Now he is trying to convince himself that he did the right thing whilst hoping to key into current sentiments against Buhari. For example I can't remember when Buhari said he will reduce fuel price to N45/ltr. But this dude flung that into the mix in his bid to throw the General under the bus.

It is not too late to mend fences though, seeing as he has a lot of respect for the President.
you're the one strugglingto make sense.

If you had read the whole piece objectively you would know he raised valid points about buhari.

You may support buhari just like I did but to not see that buhari is clueless and stubborn about it is foolish
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by EmeeNaka: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Buhari knows that Afonja has no voting strength and that's why he is manhandling Tinubu.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by thunderbabs: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
My opinion is dt buhari knows nit which direction to steer the economy. Buhari's reign at every time in dz country is always associated with hardship which is also bin experienced right now.

Even after his last political post, corruption thrived till he got this chance again and its just another cycle.

He leaves office, corruption will thrive even more. Dnt mean to be a pessimist, buh dts d fact.

The only thing he is doing well is bringing corrupt 'persons' (mostly opposition)to book. Asides dt, he has made no progress, Nigeria has neither made any progress.

So, whether pple are wailing coz of his bad governance or you believe in his governance... Na all of us go see the Outcome sooner or @ the end of his tenure.

Mi o ni sor ju beyen lo.
Re: Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima by crownbryan(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘n130b Loot’: Govt May Release More Evidence Against Jonathan / Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.