Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi (27452 Views)

The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins / Plot Of Land in Sangotedo very close to Novare Mall Shoprite Monastery road / Westwood Park Estate Phase 2, Off Novare Mall Shoprite, Sangetedo, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by InvertedHammer: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Ariel20:
No more factories again na so so mall undecided
/
Most people will not understand.

God forbid black folks earn money and keep it.

Either they are popping champagne, looking for a church where to pay tithe or straight to the mall to shop till they drop.

Blacks are the same everywhere.
\
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by solpat(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Finally, I don't have to go all the way from Okpanam road to Ogbeogonogo market this festive season for shopping.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by todyms: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]they started building that bridge in 2014 when I was rounding off my service year in Asaba and still It's not yet 100% completed. After the many years that Shoprite sign post has spent there...
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by adisaigbo1(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Chidizman:

Story for the gods. Everybody's striving to leave this zoo
see them... animals from the yeast

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
Me n d construction team
this useless asaba...
Capital for nothing!
Waste!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Kenneth10110(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

I came home last year and i couldn't believe what i saw, everywhere is fast developing

I love Nigeria more than the USA

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You won't understand if you haven't been out of Nigeria

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria

The real USA has a big difference with Nigeria. New York city alone is developed than everywhere in Nigeria. Which USA did u stay that of America or that of Ajegunle Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Ariel20:
No more factories again na so so mall undecided
here na so so church!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2016
mokaflex:
Asaba people would have where to go and take pictures in this period of reception grin
Lol
na there girls go spend christmas this year!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by kingsman66(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
Hi fellow nairalanders, I'm a Quantity Surveyor, I'm involve in d construction of Asaba shoprite which by God's grace will be commissioned on 29th November, 2016. I've done projects before but building a mall of this magnitude is a whole new level n experience for me! I'm happy to present the construction of Asaba shoprite to u in pictures, enjoy

hi bro, I really need this job kindly help secure opportunity there for me I will be very greatfull.......... still waiting for your reply
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2016
xaggar:
I reside in Asaba, just a few streets way from d complex. What i need to know is how do one get employed there? No adverts on the issue?
they've already done that..and the slots have been taken
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by samyot(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
excuse me

are construction workers allergic to PPE

like they haven't heard of work related injuries

construction workers and unsafe act...

someone should please help the zuma meme
You must be an HSE personnel
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by dantori(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
Hi fellow nairalanders, I'm a Quantity Surveyor, I'm involve in d construction of Asaba shoprite which by God's grace will be commissioned on 29th November, 2016. I've done projects before but building a mall of this magnitude is a whole new level n experience for me! I'm happy to present the construction of Asaba shoprite to u in pictures, enjoy

nice job well done also I'd like to reach you I got somn to show you. Thanks
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2016
solpat:
Finally, I don't have to go all the way from Okpanam road to Ogbeogonogo market this festive season for shopping.
be ready for standard price na!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2016
todyms:
[color=#000099][/color]they started building that bridge in 2014 when I was rounding off my service year in Asaba and still It's not yet 100% completed. After the many years that Shoprite sign post has spent there...
thats asaba for you...
Waste of the word ''capital''..
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by iglimen: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

I came home last year and i couldn't believe what i saw, everywhere is fast developing

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria

Kai... Na waooo. Gerara here man. I travel often bro and this your post is rubbish. Please delete
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by clarkmos15(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I see billions of naira in construction costs. grin Damn!
they don't use Naira,
duh!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:

here na so so church!

Which area is that? grin
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Sirlovings: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

If truly you have visited all the 50 states in the US, please try and visit the 36 states in Nigeria, I promise you before you get to the last state, you will definitely delete this your insincere comment.

There are millions of ways to encourage Nigerians to stay in the country than lying about reality.

Since there no difference between Nigeria and USA pls relocate

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by GossipHeart(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Sirlovings:

If truly you have visited all the 50 states in the US, please try and visit the 36 states in Nigeria, I promise you before you get to the last state, you will definitely delete this your insincere comment.

There are millions of ways to encourage Nigerians to stay in the country than lying about reality.

Since there no difference between Nigeria and USA pls relocate

Sorry

I don't talk to kids
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by nairaman66(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Ariel20:

Which area is that? grin
this asaba oo grin grin they have been building this shoprite for long now.. No facories..just churches grin grin and schools made from houses grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:

this asaba oo grin grin
they have been building this shoprite for long now..
No facories..just churches grin grin
and schools made from houses grin grin

Smh for my state...
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by dotun365: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
I hv to go, will upload more pix after commissioning tomorrow
thumbs up bro
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by eaglechild: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

Self deception or grandiose delusion I wonder the culprit here.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by ceaser22(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Brow, for real dat dude jst say d fact...
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
excuse me

are construction workers allergic to PPE

like they haven't heard of work related injuries

construction workers and unsafe act...

someone should please help the zuma meme
we adhered to international safety practice during d construction proper, we've gone past d hazard stage that's y I was dressed like dat
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by plainmirror(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Chingyyang:
Also there is shoprite in Umuahia now! Very surprising something.........
it is called ABIA MALL. Shoprite and kilimanjaroo rented shopping space/outlet.
Be informed.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2016
xaggar:
I reside in Asaba, just a few streets way from d complex. What i need to know is how do one get employed there? No adverts on the issue?
they hv a website in which CVs were submitted, they done with employment
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by rawpadgin(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
samyot:

You must be an HSE personnel
Nah

but i've attended a lot of safety courses & i work in a place where they take safety very serious
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by bandOFhorses: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Your signature is hillarious grin
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2016
takenadoh:
Na wah oh SHOPRITE from Warri to ASABA!!! Good things for DELTA STATE< PLEASE WHEN WILL THEY ARRIVE NEIGHBORING BAYELSA OR RIVERSTATE?
Portharcourt shoprite construction to commence next year
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by bandOFhorses: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
Pray for me smiley.

I don't have anything to say.

Space booked.

Not on display for the public
Beware of lalasticlala smiley

Your signature is hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.