Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi (27465 Views)

The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins / Plot Of Land in Sangotedo very close to Novare Mall Shoprite Monastery road / Westwood Park Estate Phase 2, Off Novare Mall Shoprite, Sangetedo, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
kingsman66:

hi bro, I really need this job kindly help secure opportunity there for me I will be very greatfull.......... still waiting for your reply
sorry bro Shoprite is done with it's employment, so also is Kilimanjaro, Foodland to mention but a few but other adjoining shops will b there by January so you can just stroll in n apply
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Ikennafabian651(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
Me n d construction team

please where in particular is this shoprite located at??
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by crownbryan(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by gigante: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

I came home last year and i couldn't believe what i saw, everywhere is fast developing

I love Nigeria more than the USA

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You won't understand if you haven't been out of Nigeria

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria

so you think building is what makes a nation great huh?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by gigante: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

I came home last year and i couldn't believe what i saw, everywhere is fast developing

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

wow just cause you saw a mall Nigeria is now like America, better drop what you are smoking please.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by rawpadgin(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
we adhered to international safety practice during d construction proper, we've gone past d hazard stage that's y I was dressed like dat
what about these guys
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by hismerhill(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Baba y u come ignore my request @ FP and u replied dis man.

onyiloyi:
sorry bro Shoprite is done with it's employment, so also is Kilimanjaro, Foodland to mention but a few but other adjoining shops will b there by January so you can just stroll in n apply
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by thunderbabs: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na blood money shop rite dey use this days...ahaaa, you knw hw many shop rite malls dey don open across naija in jus 1 year? shocked

Mk una no bite me ooo
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Chingyyang(f): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
INFORMATION MINISTER WEY DEM NO DEY PAY! JABO JOR............
plainmirror:

it is called ABIA MALL. Shoprite and kilimanjaroo rented shopping space/outlet.
Be informed.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Sirlovings: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

Sorry

I don't talk to kids

Well, calling you a kid is an understatement, you are a childish liar.

I won't waste my time on you..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MOSICATED5(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians happy over a south African supermarket. Its a shame that no Nigerian supermarket can compet with shoprite
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by JohnieWalker12(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op so na u won jam me with ur avalon yesterday night angry
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MrMontella(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ikennafabian651:

please where in particular is this shoprite located at??
okpanam road...after interbau roundabout
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by takenadoh: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
Portharcourt shoprite construction to commence next year

abeg Bros for which Location, Since Market Square and Spare don populate PH area.

Abeg you didn't reply about Bayelsa?

thanks.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by sniper77(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:
Me

Dele
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by kingsman66(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
onyiloyi:

how will I go about it, because am really in need of it. even if is the other shops................... And am residing in IMO for now.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
takenadoh:

abeg Bros for which Location, Since Market Square and Spare don populate PH area.

Abeg you didn't reply about Bayelsa?

thanks.
inside air force by that arik gate along eliozu road, I don't know about Beyelsa for now
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
>:
JohnieWalker12:
Op so na u won jam me with ur avalon yesterday night angry
grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
hismerhill:
Wow!!! Dis is awesome bro, more grease to ur elbow, anyway I am a builder proficient in 3D drawings & practically resourceful.... Wouldn't mind a lift from u or good hearted nairalanders in d field....
bro no vex, I no ignore u is just I hv nothing to offer u for now
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by xxolisexx(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
wow nice one guess i meet you 2mao..i work with mar n mor engr Taiwo..my supervisor im an i.t student..

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by takenadoh: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
onyiloyi:
inside air force by that arik gate along eliozu road, I don't know about Beyelsa for now

Dickson!!! you see yourself!!! well at least you have Market square as consolation.

but Shoprite should look to Yenagoa Bayelsa state, heard smth with JB don't know how true...
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Ikennafabian651(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:
okpanam road...after interbau roundabout

thank u so much&God bless.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Chidizman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

To you who haven't been outside Nigeria, it's a zoo

To us who have been to almost every continent, it's the only best country in the world

Gerrarahia mehn. Just Delete. If the gap between Nigeria and U.S is not that much. Why dont you come back and rent a house in Ajegunle? By the tym mosquito go catch you eehn, Your body go hear am.

The bottomline is, Nigeria is a zoo, You really don't have any slightest idea of how many people that wants to leave this Cemetery. Even your president is tired of his country.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by GossipHeart(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chidizman:

Gerrarahia mehn. Just Delete. If the gap between Nigeria and U.S is not that much. Why dont you come back and rent a house in Ajegunle? By the tym mosquito go catch you eehn, Your body go hear am.

The bottomline is, Nigeria is a zoo, You really don't have any slightest idea of how many people that wants to leave this Cemetery. Even your president is tired of his country.

Sorry, i don't talk to little kids
Maybe you haven't heard of Louisiana, Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, those places are 10 times worst than Ajegunle

You're a kid who doesn't know anything, you think America they show you on the TV is America ?? You don't know there re places in the USA where people still live in the forest and don't even wear clothes

Wow

What an uneducated little kid

*Spits

Have a nice day and try hard to travel out of Nigeria so you can learn more about other countries

You just amazed me with your stupidity is
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Chidizman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Maybe you haven't heard of Louisiana, Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, those places are 10 times worst than Ajegunle

You're a kid who doesn't know anything, you think America they show you on the TV is America ?? You don't know there re places in the USA where people still live in the forest and don't even wear clothes

Wow

*Spits

Have a nice day and try hard to travel out of Nigeria so you can learn more about other countries

I don't know where to begin to address your stupidity. Comparing this present Nigeria am seeing now with America is the height of madness. No offence meant but you really need to see a doctor. You might have chronic brain tumor. I might not have been there but I have a lot of people there, How come you are the only one who thinks Nigeria is worth more living in than the U.S. Don't you relate with me that something is definitely wrong with you? ? Receive sense IJN

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by geco888(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
adisaigbo1:
see them... animals from the yeast
It's not yeast fool. It's east. But how do I expect u to understand the difference? U r an uneducated imp who is unfortunate to have access to a java phone that can browse. Piss off
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by geco888(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

To you who haven't been outside Nigeria, it's a zoo

To us who have been to almost every continent, it's the only best country in the world
U have been to every continent abi? Okay, go bank go collect money na. Carry all ur plane tickets and stand in queue and withdraw in pound sterling.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by geco888(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
slysteel:
You never travel before,so how will you understand what he is talking about.
U that has traveled, I hope u r back to Nigeria and loving Nigeria.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by geco888(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Wow

*Spits

Av been observing u sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.