Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) (7730 Views)

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by ebuka10box(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Please I want to know which state is richer in terms of wealth,infrastructure and ammenities. I need ur opinion and views on this people cause I feel imo state has got a lot to brag than anambra state...please don't be biased oh... #proudly_imo

1 Like

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nukualofa: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Gerrout wit your dick measurement.

Igbos are one

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by ebuka10box(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Gerrout wit your dick measurement.

Igbos are one
Igbos are one.... Read well before commenting bro
Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nukualofa: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
ebuka10box:

Igbos are one.... Read well before commenting bro
Gerrout on this monday morning with your tribal slur

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Deelaw(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
No sensible Igbo person will come up with such mischievous topic....I smell infiltration by some ethnic bigots. U won't succeed!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by DjAndroid: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Imo state is older than Anambra, but they are brothers.

I don't know which of them is richer, but two of them are very rich.

9 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by ebuka10box(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2016
DjAndroid:
Imo state is older than Anambra, hence the capital (Owerri) is more developed.

I don't know which of them is richer, but Anambra has all it takes to be richer.
Thank u
Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by ebuka10box(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2016
Deelaw:
No sensible Igbo person will come up with such mischievous topic....I smell infiltration by some ethnic bigots. U won't succeed!
We r all one bro

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Yyeske(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2016
OP should be banned and hanged at the same time

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by ChilledPill: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
ebuka10box:
Please I want to know which state is richer in terms of wealth,infrastructure and ammenities. I need ur opinion and views on this people cause I feel imo state has got a lot to brag than anambra state...please don't be biased oh... #proudly_imo
[/s]
Afonja smh

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nukualofa: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
DjAndroid:
Imo state is older than Anambra, hence the capital, only the capital (Owerri) is more developed.

I don't know which of them is richer, but Anambra has all it takes to be richer.
you fell for that gimmick of confusion by the op

You need a brain

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by zendy: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
ebuka10box:

So you have come to divide brothers with this stupid topic? Shame on you!

28 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2016
tongue ;DLol ;DLol up man u
Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Who watch Chelsea match here?

12 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Dis Manchester United sef

9 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by loopmangoat(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
I know this is an afonja sponsored thread
I know the op's plan but he won't succeed
Igbos are one we are United unlike your people

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Dis ebuka sef..... Where is he from sef

10 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Dis united sef

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Dis Baba sef

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2016
ebuka10box:

We r all one bro
Let discuss this tupic I guess it's more important

AS LAGOS, OSUN LEAD DEBTORS’ LIST
November 27, 2016 Sanya Adejokun- Abuja Top News

THE debt profile of the country and its component parts has recently come into focus, more especially since most states could hardly embark on any capital-intensive project or pay salaries due to huge domestic and foreign debts.

The South West and parts of South-South are said to be the highest indebted states in the country with Lagos, recently declared sixth largest economy in Africa by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), leading the pack with debt profile of at least N368,409,682,283.25.

Debts owed by states are in multiple categories: foreign debt, domestic debt, CBN bailout funds and the Budget Support Facility arranged for them by the Federal Government.

While Sunday Tribune was able to calculate foreign, domestic and bailout funds of states, details of the budget support facility of N510 billion to 35 states was yet to be made available as of the time of filing this report.

Presently, these are some of the heaviest indebted states in the country while their civil servants have not earned salaries for upwards of six months.

Ondo, an oil producing state, earning additional 13 percent derivation fund from crude produced from oil wells located within the state is owing N94,404,105,397.7 debts to various creditors.

Last year, outgoing governor of the state, Olusegun Mimiko disclosed that his government was working with different groups of investors to begin exploration of bitumen available in large quantities and also establish a chocolate manufacturing factory.

The state, aside owing staff salaries, was yet to see the establishment of promised development projects and is owing at least N51,978,164,924.55, according to figures from Debt Management Office.

Also, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State promised to turn the state into a commercial hub when he was campaigning for office around 2007.

About a year into his administration, he told reporters that he would never wait for monthly allocation from Abuja to settle wage bill.

Presently and despite huge potentials of the state in terms of agriculture, mineral and human resources, civil servants are being paid half salaries which are not even paid up to date.

According to investigation, the state owes N203,151,879,799.5 without the running budget support facility.

Ogun is an aquatic state with all the accompanying potentials.

Available records show that Ogun is heavily indebted to the tune of N126,353,703,792.15.

Ekiti State, aside also depending almost solely on monthly disbursements from Abuja, is owing workers some arrears of salary in addition to Federal Government, other domestic and foreign creditors the sum of N78,938,996,132.51 in debts.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/states-groan-debt-bondage/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by explorer250(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2016
osogbo and ibadanwhich one has more brown roofs? ogun and ondo which one has more ritualist? ekiti and osun which one is their girls more smelly and dirty? ogun and oyo which one has more oblong egg head?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by conductor1: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Guy I just hear say Leicester won the EPL. Please who watched Chelsea vs Tottenham match? cool

14 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2016
conductor1:
Guy I just hear say Leicester won the EPL. Please who watched Chelsea vs Tottenham match? cool
I hear say FC Ifeanyi Uba get match with Chealse next week

14 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
I fncked a b!tch in the @ss last week without ¢o#d°m.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Arrow24: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2016
post=51441582:

I hear say FC Ifeanyi Uba get match with Chealse next week
no Na against Manchester United... On 31 of February 2017

8 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by DjAndroid: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:

You need a brain
you pointed out my failure and insulted me too. Now get a brain too and modify by deleting the quote cos I have modified mine.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Who knows where to buy cheap ¢°nd°m in dozen packs?

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2016
^let's rather discuss that grin

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by conductor1: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2016
ikennaf1:
Who knows where to buy cheap ¢°nd°m in dozen packs?
Guy, who uses condom in this Buhari-induced recession? If you can't use pure water nylon forget it. Mtcheww!!

13 Likes

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by ebuka10box(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:

You need a brain
U gotta get a life bro. Did I say imos are better dan d anambras...noooooo. I jux wanted to know which state is more developed nd wealthy and here u r insulting sum1 dat gave his opinion... U gotta read bro
Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Nukualofa: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2016
ebuka10box:

U gotta get a life bro. Did I say imos are better dan d anambras...noooooo. I jux wanted to know which state is more developed nd wealthy and here u r insulting sum1 dat gave his opinion... U gotta read bro
Gerrout from here

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Arrow24:
no Na against Manchester United... On 31 of February 2017
Ok, it will be a tough match, I hear say the venue na Oshogbo local stadium, I will like to be there live.
Please who know where Oshogbo bus dey load for Awka

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Secondus-led NWC / Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today / Students In School Now, Need More Time To Collect Their PVCs- Rudeboy Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.