Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) (41126 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by PaulIdu: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
kayjasper:
So Cool cool cool cool

Zahra deserves all the luxury and best man out there.
She is cute, sensible, well read, humble and above all, daughter of the President.

Wishing her all the best and happiness she deserves in her soon to be new family!!

What about you ? Don't you think you deserve same

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by fullstreets: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by escapefromusa(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

The Indimi technique of making sure his oil wells stay secure ..from Babangida to Buhari Indimi makes sure marriage builds a bridge into the power blocs in Nigeria politics ..If Jonathan had a big daughter I am sure an Indimi would have married one

Iron shapeneth Iron ...
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by MUNDI007(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2016
This is what money Is meant for. HML in advance. I been tink say we fit meet for road someday in we go fall in luv. #nollywood
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by 4nobody4every1: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
I want to believe in this marriage.

But common sense tells me this is a coming together of two families,sealing a business deal with their kids coming together in marriage as a surety.

Powerful people getting married to each other.

Two Dynasty coming together.
Rub my back, l rub yours, dont reveal our dirty deals, help me hide all my past deals, let our children and lineage continue with the wealth, no shaking, ranka dai dai, tongue

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by AuroraB(f): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
All those boys that voted for her Dad 'cos she stunned them with her beauty, how far grin

A ku recession oooooo wink

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
ok
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by iyobs7(f): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

But common sense tells me this is a coming together of two families,sealing a business deal with their kids coming together in marriage as a surety.

Dynasty? Please just stop this joke!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
iyobs7:

Dynasty? Please just stop this joke!!!
Why do you disagree?
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by arabianights: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Dongreat:
Funny is that the box will not be worn like a necklace for all to see but kept in a wardrobe and becomes dusty overtime.
my Dear,the Aim Was To Let U All C That Her Boxes Are Expensive In Which U All Now Knw
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
kayjasper:
So Cool cool cool cool

She is cute, sensible, well read, humble and above all, daughter of the President.

Wishing her all the best and happiness she deserves in her soon to be new family!!

Story for the gods.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
From the same man that couldnt afford INEC form for president. The dust has settled. We now know the truth. The president was a scam

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by AuroraB(f): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Waiting to see the clothes and other accessories Mrs. Aisha Buhari would wear on wedding day...I see Zahra as Governor in the future in Northern Nigeria grin
Okwu inyo sad
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by kayjasper(f): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

What about you ? Don't you think you deserve same

Definitely I do. wink

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by adonis89(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Una de flex LV box after una open una dirty mouth tell us to buy Naija to grow d naira.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by elmahmoud: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool coolsome people will still comments bad undecided whats theire business?
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by elmahmoud: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin
12inches1:
From the same man that couldnt afford INEC form for president. The dust has settled. We now know the truth. The president was a scam
just bcuz he daughter is getting married undecided
12inches1:
just bcuz he daughter is getting married,I smell wailers
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by aishmuhd(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

and I hope and pray it doesn't end up like Rahmat & Mohammed of IBB dynasty

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by tk4rd: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Zahra Buhari has received customized LV boxes from the Indimi family. According to insiders, the boxes are called Laife, and in Northern tradition, the groom's family buys them for the bride.

The box is usually filled up with diamond and gold jewelry, designer shoes, bags, super wax, laces, perfumes, designer underwears, cosmetics, jeans, tops and more.

The LV boxes have Zahra's name customized as ZBI (Zara Buhari Indimi)

lalasticlala

In that case, marrying an Hausa lady is very costly.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by laprince(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
kayjasper:
So Cool cool cool cool

you seem to know her quite a lot.

.... just teasing you...
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
The rich always marry the rich...that's how they stay rich...

And its a cycle that is being followed sternly
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by uluw: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Each box easily costs 10 million. contents only God knows. easily 200million naira has been spent on this wedding gift. na wa o. Nigeria what a culture. and masses are suffering and dying. me I want to know how much import duty was paid and how the contraband in the boxes were allowed into the country.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Tequilah: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

That is the way it has always been in the far North. Very few couples get married, because of love. Marriages are arranged by the families, and the girl or prospective bride, usually has very little say in it. Among the educated families, they will probably ask the girl for her consent, on the person that has been chosen for her. sad

If she refuses, they put pressure on her slowly, gently but inexorably to change her mind, and get her consent. undecided Some families have been known to threaten to disown their kids for refusing to get married to the person chosen for them.

That is the way it has always been. In the South, people get married out of love. But in the North, most people get married out of a sense of duty. Only very few have the priviledge of getting married out of love. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by ajepako(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Poor aburo mi madridguy...

Omo olomo....

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abi sista me, man pickin no go kill himself.

ajepako:
Poor aburo mi madridguy...

Omo olomo....

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by seenter84: 3:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Thief meet thief
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by EzeeYFB(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Tequilah:

That is the way it has always been in the far North. Very few couples get married, because of love. Marriages are arranged by the families, and the girl or prospective bride, usually has very little say in it. Among the educated families, they will probably ask the girl for her consent, on the person that has been chosen for her. sad

If she refuses, they put pressure on her slowly, gently but inexorably to change her mind, and get her consent. undecided Some families have been known to threaten to disown their kids for refusing to get married to the person chosen for them.

That is the way it has always been. In the South, people get married out of love. But in the North, most people get married out of a sense of duty. Only very few have the priviledge of getting married out of love. sad
feel the same way too
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Boldstar(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

HungerBAD but you should know that's what 99% of rich and powerful northerners do. They use marriage to forge ties. They only marry themselves. The kids who they marry off can do nothing about it. That is why the rich and powerful northerners have the highest divorce rate when compared with the rich and powerful from other regions. In fact, I don't think there is any region in this country with a divorce rate as high as that of the northern Nigeria, whether rich or poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by Boldstar(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tequilah:

Correct! Reason why their divorce rate is highest in Nigeria
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by HungerBAD: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Boldstar:

HungerBAD but you should know that's what 99% of rich and powerful northerners do. They use marriage to forge ties. They only marry themselves. The kids who they marry off can do nothing about it. That is why the rich and powerful northerners have the highest divorce rate when compared with the rich and powerful from other regions. In fact, I don't think there is any region in this country with a divorce rate as high as that of the northern Nigeria, whether rich or poor.

I agree with you Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.