Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) (21332 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / New Facilities Provided For NAF In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2016
NAF PERSONNEL WELFARE

New blocks of residential accommodation provided for officers and men of 105 Composite Group, Nigerian Air Force, Maiduguri were on Nov 26 commissioned by the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar. The facilities are part of the efforts by the present NAF administration to enhance the welfare of personnel in the Unit.

See photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/coasair-marshal-sadiquecommissions-new.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Come back in the next 2 years to compare what you see to what you saw before ..

Whereas, this kind of place is for the air marshalls them ...so what's there to be happy about.

20 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by scrapNG: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2016
nice one
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Come back in the next 2 years to compare what you see to what you saw before .

You don't really know anything about Nigerian Air Force. They have the best maintenance culture in Nigeria. Try enter their Base in lagos, ibadan, abuja, kaduna to mention the few I have been to

39 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
alatbaba1:

You don't really know anything about Nigerian Air Force. They have the best maintenance culture in Nigeria. Try enter their Base in lagos, ibadan, abuja, kaduna to mention the few I have enter.
Shut up there and stop saying rubbish. Maintenance culture koor. No be the same bunch of animals that constitute their brothers on land ? Enter an average army barracks or cantonment, you'll have nausea and vomit. Same with the airforce base in Ikeja.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Shut up there and stop saying rubbish.

Oboi shocked e b like one air force guy don do u strong thing ooo. I can smell the hate. Sorry oooo

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by acenazt: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Nice. But I know say when one pesin dey packout him fit pack the furniture join
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Shut up there and stop saying rubbish. Maintenance culture koor. No be the same bunch of animals that constitute their brothers on land ? Enter an average army barracks or cantonment, you'll have nausea and vomit. Same with the airforce base in Ikeja.

Sorry. U seem to have great hatred for men in uniforms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one.
like for Baba

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one.
like for Baba share for Gej

9 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Guest house for short time or long time undecided
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2016
k
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ovokoo: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2016
alatbaba1:

Sorry. U seem to have great hatred for men in uniforms.

Dispute what she has said and stop being emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ovokoo:

if you can read well, you will see that he did that already and she replied him with fallacious logic: airforce men are composed of the same men as thee army and navy, therefore their barracks must be kept (or unkempt) in the same manner.

1. First of all, that is the fallacy of composition

2. Second of all the assumption of composition is even, itself, faulty since the airforce, navy and army are separate and have separate cultures.

12 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fake China made....
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Maiduguri? shocked
Don't worry I'll pass lipsrsealed
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by linearity: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I have been into all armed forces barracks; Army barracks are the worse maintenaned among all three.

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by mcemmy0z: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Air Force is trying, others should learn from this

Meanwhile

5 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by davibid: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op please this is an old news... angry

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by rawtouch: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by fkdmods: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Come back in the next 2 years to compare what you see to what you saw before ..

Whereas, this kind of place is for the air marshalls them ...so what's there to be happy about.

True talk bro. Plus, look at the sand and dirt all around the place. That is a big problem. It's either you pave the surroundings or plant grass all around the place. Nigerians just don't know how maintain anything.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ovokoo:

There is no emotions here. Give that house to 10 random families from different part of the country and give another to 10 air force personnel. Come back after 2 years and tell me the condition of the house. Imagine a house with Hausa families, Igbo Families, Yoruba families with different back grounds and upbringing, air force personnel must clean their houses every weekend. It's called fatigue. Starts from 7:00am till 10:00 am.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by jieta: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
linearity:

I have been into all armed forces barracks; Army barracks are the worse maintenaned among all three.
u never can tell who is who on nairaland bt been to all i think that is an exaggeration
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

In general, air force bases are miles ahead of the rest, very clean and well maintained and far more classy than any other thing owned by government. I'm not sure I understand where you are coming from on this.

7 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
linearity post=5144800 :o6:

oboi u b johnny walker? shocked shocked how come u are able to visit all military barracks in Nigeria,
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Flakosixfive(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Why are you always insulting and abusive? I don't know you in real life but your persona in here depicts one who has serious anger management issues. I'm quite certain you've never visited an Air force base in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Flakosixfive:

Why are you always insulting and abusive? I don't know you in real life but your persona in here depicts one who has serious anger management issues. I'm quite certain you've never visited an Air force base in Nigeria.
thank you jare.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
alatbaba1:

You don't really know anything about Nigerian Air Force. They have the best maintenance culture in Nigeria. Try enter their Base in lagos, ibadan, abuja, kaduna to mention the few I have been to
I concur bro..especially The ikeja own I no very well...they re neat And well looked after.

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by KnightSucre(f): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one... Way to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC / Fisayo Soyombo Urged To Go Into Hiding After Report Of Planned Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.