Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. (849 Views)

The Terrorist Ipob Want Nigeria Dead At All Cost..no Attack On Na / R / Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
The north runs the show in this country.They can manipulate anything so long it goes their way.If it doesn't they will resort to violence activity,e.g,the scam chibok kidnap and bokoharam, to achieve it.Below are list of 5 reasons north doesn't want Nigeria to break.

1.They don't have natural resources as the booming crude oil;Crude oil is a lucrative business.It sells more than gold and diamond.North depend on the revenue of oil to live.Majority of oil blocs are allocated to Northerners.

2.Domineering;The north always want to be the ruler.They don't want to be ruled upon.That is why when buhari took over power as president he retired and sack top generals in the army who come from other tribes and region and replaced them with Northerners so that the dominant will subsist.

3.They claim to be the most populous;They give birth to children they cannot cater for.One hausa/Fulani man has 4 wives with 30 children.Most of these bread winners are shoeshiners.During census,report had it that they import citizens from neighbouring countries to join in the census

4.They use violence as a means to achieve their aim; During election campaign,especially the presidential,Atiku and Buhari had severally vowed to unleash mayhem if the loss.Their threat always come to pass.Buhari had contested for president four times.Each of those 3 times he had lost his supporters took to the street and started killing innocent Nigerians.No word of empathy came from him.If he had lost this fourth one Nigeria would have recorded a second civil war.

5.They are incompetent; Buhari has cause so much hardship to Nigerians because of his inexperienced style of rule.Those who were in existence during his rulership as a military head of state in 1984 said they experienced the same hardship under him at that time.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Unity in disguise

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by vani86: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am igbo and i am sure you will expect me to support you but as much as i want biafra, this tribal bashing is getting old.

This thread is uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by ShootToKill: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Only yoruba muslims will disagree with these obvious facts. They love their conquerors like kilode! grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by 7lives: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Trash! Only Igbos want Nigeria to break so they can get their greedy hands on the oil in the Delta. Any move towards secession will be ruthlessly crushed..
Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by slash112: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
Trash! Only Igbos want Nigeria to break so they can get their greedy hands on the oil in the Delta. Any move towards secession will be ruthlessly crushed..
when do u hear ipob say they need niger delta because of oil

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by prince9851(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
Chai
Yoruba boy
oil is not everything
Ive been trying to explain dis to u and ur lovely hausa brothers, but u guys live d oil môre dan d natural owners
dat is y i know dat 9geria wil suffer seriously wen biafra goes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
prince9851:
Chai
Yoruba boy
oil is not everything
Ive been trying to explain dis to u and ur lovely hausa brothers, but u guys live d oil môre dan d natural owners
dat is y i know dat 9geria wil suffer seriously wen biafra goes
Ibo boy tell the truth na. You Igbos covet the oil in the Niger delta so bad that you force your biafra project on them. Is this not a fact?

(1) (Reply)

Economic Recession Will Subside Soon – Buhari Promises / IDP CONTRACT SCANDAL: Why The SGF Babachir Lawal Will Not Be Prosecuted / Show Some Love If You Missed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.