Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! (170708 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics / Building House Or Buying Lands. / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
blueseacats:

Why would a responsible man want to be like ozubulu drug dealer , when I have better role models that put their sources of income out there for the world to see, the he goat is your god not mine.

You professional? Today is Monday oga, if you're even working part time you will be too busy to be crawling on Nairaland like a lost rat. Fighting to protect the integrity of a exposed drug lord. I don't care about people like you, your blood should have stained that whole dark house called church for all I care. My concern is those that sincerely went to that house thinking they are there to worship and ended up dead.

Yes you are a professional all alright. Professional worshipper of drug runners. They even built you a house where you worship them and a road to get there .

Mumu , there is dignity in labor your lords billions don't move me as he does not feed me , I contribute my fare share to the society from my hard earned cash. And I know better than you how people who make genuine money spend their money , your lord and personal savior ikejwuonu is no match for those workaholic business guru's.

Yes, in sane societies citizens report fellow citizens to authorities for investigation that's how crimes a solved and criminals put behind bars. Caveman .

Continue crawling on Nairaland, when am back from work I will have your time. Don't forget to go fellowship at ikekwuonu's church to his glory after all that's what he created you to do.

A responsible man don't peddle gossips on online forums, they don't label people guilty without concrete proof and until proved guilty by the law.
Only failures go about looking for how to pull those more successful than them down by labelling their wealth, ill-gotten, to feel good about their own failures.
Show me where you see Ifeanyi Uba, Coscharis and co speaking about Ikegwuonu?
Successful people mind their own business, failures spend hours trying to bring down those better than them.
Your god is an illiterate ex dictator, I need not say more about your I.Q

Yes I'm a professional, go and die, I work 24hrs at my convenience.
That question goes to you as well, your are rich, you pay your tax, you are bla bla, what then are you doing on NL? Did you see Ifeanyi Uba and co here? grin
Iti akwu, akpakala timgwom. Uchu!

No, you have no concern for those murdered in the church, you like your Afonja people are more interested in using the event to stereotype and demonize the Igbo, and peeps like me are here to make sure you demonic entities are stopped right in your tracks and that naive Igbos out there ignorant of the media image assassination against Ndiigbo, that you lots are more interested on achieving here are awakened from their slumber.

If you care about the victims, you should be worried about the poor efficiency of the Nigerian police, who failed to protect the defenseless hapless citizens, you should be wondering why there is no manhunt going on to fish out the perpetrators of such crime, and bring them to justice, to offer the relatives of the victims, a form of consolation.

You should be asking for police investigation, you should want to know the name of the police DPO in Anambra and the police unit that was supposed to be on duty around Ekwusigo LGA, the Ozubulu LGA, when the event occurred, and why such criminals went Scott free.

You should be demanding for heads to roll, for incompetence to be addressed and such event prevented in the future.
Thats how its done in saner climes

But No, you and your demonic Igbophobic hordes here, are more interested in your drug lord gossip and need to demonize Ndiigbo.

Onye nwulu anwu na -aga ije.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bagehot:

LOL. Just a few months after "not asking the right questions", there is a massacre. Life does come at you fast . . .

Oh really?

Also tell that to those masaccred in mambila and benue and other parts of the country.

Guess someone also got rich overnight in those places hence the killings.

You're disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Omoluabi16(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
ExcelNG:

God bless you. I condemned this celebration last year and many people came for my head. But you see this stuff like you said? It cuts across tribes. It may not be drugs but it is there.

The Adelekes, The Okonkwos, The Ubahs, The Eleganzas... If you trace how this people started, you will loose faith in humanity.
yes man.Our morality has been buried to satisfy our desires of foolishness, greed and pride. Nigeria is where it is today because of our mentality which our leaders exploit. Those defending this fellow would have castigated him if he wasn't igbo, and vice versa. Someone stealing billions, looting resources, bringing this innocent people to their painful end yet remains untouchable because 'he's my brother'. I wish we could tell those dead folks in their dying moments that their killers don't deserve justice because he's my brother! once you have millions you're an alaye, a celebrity no one cares about the source. Thank God the worms 6 feet below don't understand where we come from.They'll feast..and then we answer to God.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who is defending anybody here? Bill Gates is even a bigger thief and you are a liar yourself. All property is theft. Communism is the only solution to the problems of the world. Long as capital is involved it will finally indulge into stealing. Hard woking my a*s*s. Private property or people, it is impossible for a man to love both.
Rajman45:

U kind of sound silly and ur mentality is very low. If any of your family members wer among the dead witness in that church.... u won't come out and defend a bloody criminal, and that actually mean ur like him(give or take). Alot of people are making millions through hardwork everyday, ur comparing BILL GATE with a bloody drug dealer.
Little advice..... Because u steal in ur company or any other venture for that matter, doesn't mean everyone is a hungry lion like you. Am very contented with the little I have, and I don't steal in ur own little way.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Rajman45(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
ayodele234:
Who is defending anybody here? Bill Gates is even a bigger thief and you are a liar yourself. All property is theft. Communism is the only solution to the problems of the world. Long as capital is involved it will finally indulge into stealing. Hard woking my a*s*s. Private property or people, it is impossible for a man to love both.
With brains like yours in Nigeria, I feel pity for our beloved country. No wonder politicians uses people like you to cause troubles everywhere...... Ur brain has been brainwashed with negative thoughts and you sees everyone to be like you.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by tayot1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nbote:
Whether blood, drug or wateva money like some of U are inferring, atleast their ppl are benefitting from it through their numerous projects and services considering anything called govt has done little or nothing for it's ppl. I know areas in some regions where u'll b prosecuted or even worse for trying to carry out maintenance on a public road talk more of trying to start a new public project even with ur own money...

Ofcourse, they are still benefiting from it. One being yesterday's Ozubulu church shooting. Karma is indeed a bitch

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by MichealMbaEmeri: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

So Lagos is no longer eweduland, now that your ewedu people had afflicted the city with your crime life and senseless love for money that drives the skull minning business and Bado cult Wars?

Afonja muslims are pathetic and have no brain cells, the Christian Afonjas are marginally better.

You are a disgrace to wawa Ibos, no wonder other Ibos look down on you all. You still live with your old mother at your old age, yet you are online defending a drug baron far younger than you. You blame everyone for your misfortune, are you cursed? You and your cursed brothers said Lagos is no man's land, but it becomes eweduland for any bad news. Shameless cannibalistic animals, the Ibo muslim are even worst than the Osu and wawa Ibos, what a tribe! Spits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

An Afonja consoling an Afonja ass licker that I butchered and destroyed, grin , How quaint!

Next thing they will be running to the mods for help. Bunch of ninnies. grin

Enwebedi ife unu fuu.

I'm the nemesis of all Igbophobic entities. I'm just starting with that one, when I'm through with him, his life will not remain same. cheesy

When was that and what did you use to butcher him?

Cuz the only thing I saw was your failed attempt at trying to cover up this drug dealing gang event.

Ibos and drugs. tufia!

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

[s]
A responsible man don't peddle gossips on online forums, they don't label people guilty without concrete proof and until proved guilty by the law.
Only failures go about looking for how to pull those more successful than them down by labelling their wealth, ill-gotten, to feel good about their own failures.
Show me where you see Ifeanyi Uba, Coscharis and co speaking about Ikegwuonu?
Successful people mind their own business, failures spend hours trying to bring down those better than them.
Your god is an illiterate ex dictator, I need not say more about your I.Q

Yes I'm a professional, go and die, I work 24hrs at my convenience.
That question goes to you as well, your are rich, you pay your tax, you are bla bla, what then are you doing on NL? Did you see Ifeanyi Uba and co here? grin
Iti akwu, akpakala timgwom. Uchu!

No, you have no concern for those murdered in the church, you like your Afonja people are more interested in using the event to stereotype and demonize the Igbo, and peeps like me are here to make sure you demonic entities are stopped right in your tracks and that naive Igbos out there ignorant of the media image assassination against Ndiigbo, that you lots are more interested on achieving here are awakened from their slumber.

If you care about the victims, you should be worried about the poor efficiency of the Nigerian police, who failed to protect the defenseless hapless citizens, you should be wondering why there is no manhunt going on to fish out the perpetrators of such crime, and bring them to justice, to offer the relatives of the victims, a form of consolation.

You should be asking for police investigation, you should want to know the name of the police DPO in Anambra and the police unit that was supposed to be on duty around Ekwusigo LGA, the Ozubulu LGA, when the event occurred, and why such criminals went Scott free.

You should be demanding for heads to roll, for incompetence to be addressed and such event prevented in the future.
Thats how its done in saner climes

But No, you and your demonic Igbophobic hordes here, are more interested in your drug lord gossip and need to demonize Ndiigbo.

Onye nwulu anwu na -aga ije. [/s]

Did Yorubas force ibos to deal drugs?

When will Ibos stop the confirmation bias? You keep confirming our stereotypes of Ibo wealth being linked to illegal activities.

Of all the drug dealers arrested and executed abroad, 99.9% of them are Ibos.

8 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Did Yorubas force ibos to deal drugs?

When will Ibos stop the confirmation bias? You keep confirming our stereotypes of Ibo wealth being linked to illegal activities.

Of all the drug dealers arrested and executed abroad, 99.9% of them are Ibos.

Dammy crane is not an Igbo man, a celebrity, yet not exempted from Yoruba criminal get rich mindset.
If it is so with a celebrity, you can imagine how bad it is amongst the Yoruba commoners. An ethnic group lacking in moral, so much that crime is the norm.

See a Yoruba man tarnishing Nigeria image as an international terrorist.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1111798-nigerian-man-declared-britains-dangerous-prisoner.html
Crime accomodators.
cheesy
Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, non have a rumoured drug baron as a political leader ,Only Yorubas have such.
Epitome of societal decadence.

Ndi uchu.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Dammy crane is not an Igbo man, a celebrity, yet not exempted from Yoruba criminal get rich mindset.
If it is so with a celebrity, you can imagine how bad it is amongst the Yoruba commoners. An ethnic group lacking in moral, so much that crime is the norm.

See a Yoruba man tarnishing Nigeria image as an international terrorist.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1111798-nigerian-man-declared-britains-dangerous-prisoner.html
Crime accomodators.
cheesy
Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, non have a rumoured drug baron as a political leader ,Only Yorubas have such.
Epitome of societal decadence.

Ndi uchu.

For 1 Yoruba man you mention, I can mention 20 arrest Ibo drug dealers in Indonesia.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

For 1 Yoruba man you mention, I can mention 20 arrest Ibo drug dealers in Indonesia.

Yet Igbos don't have a drug baron as a political leader.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Yet Igbos don't have a drug baron as a political leader.

Check Obiano very well.

I doubt all he hawks is ugwu.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8aFYNNtnzgM/WYefeWgeL7I/AAAAAAAAEU4/iNmmlEp-BrQS9RNiAjett-wUtpw5EdtcgCLcBGAs/s640/Ozubulu.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Check Obiano very well.

I doubt all he hawks is ugwu.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8aFYNNtnzgM/WYefeWgeL7I/AAAAAAAAEU4/iNmmlEp-BrQS9RNiAjett-wUtpw5EdtcgCLcBGAs/s640/Ozubulu.jpg[/img]

Shame of a tribe. A drug baron as a political leader.
A society built on moral decadence, where ill gotten wealth and power are celebrated

Read :http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

And weep for your people.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Shame of a tribe. A drug baron as a political leader.
A society built on moral decadence, where ill gotten wealth and power are celebrated

Read :http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

And weep for your people.

Report Tinubu to the US. Then come back and tell us how the trial went.

On the other hand, there are countless proofs out there of Ibo drug dealers. Many of them executed.

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Report Tinubu to the US. Then come back and tell us how the trial went.

On the other hand, there are countless proofs out there of Ibo drug dealers. Many of them executed.

Tinubu was a drug dealer, the proof is already there. The evidence is solid and documented.

What a shame that you are defending a drug lord, not only that, you lots on that side worship him.

Yet you feel you can come here and display your hypocrisy based on hear say drug lord unsubstantiated stories of Ikegwuonu?

You Afonjas are despicable.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sahara Reporters has obtained original copies of a judgement in the case of United States v Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos State, in which Bola Tinubu was charged (along with other defendants) in a case of massive drug trafficking and money laundering. This judgement directly relates to (and further documents) the September 16, 2008 "How U.S Federal Agents successfully Linked Bola Tinubu to drug Trafficking Ring in Chicago" report by Sahara Reporters
Snippets of the case and subsequent judgement are presented below. The complete document (VERY LARGE pdf file - 4mb) can be downloaded at the end of this report.

The United States of America, by its attorney, Michael J. Shepard, United States Attorney for Northern District of Illinois, for its verified complaint of forfeiture, states as follows:

1. This is a FORFEITURE action under 21 U.S.C , ss88 and 18, ss 981.....
2. The DEFENDANT funds are located in the above-described accounts and were SEIZED pursuant to PROCESS ISSUED BY THIS COURT....
4.... beginning as early as 1998, Adegboyega Mueez Akande, WITH OTHERS OPERATED a organiszation (sic) which DISTRIBUTED WHITE HEROIN, a controlled substance under Title 21 of the United States Code.
5.... this DISTRIBUTION OPERATION was conducted on a LARGE SCALE and the PROCEEDS of the operation SUBSTANTIAL. The defendant funds represent proceeds of this OPERATION of property involved in MONEY LAUNDERING.
6.... the defendant funds represent proceeds of NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING ... and ... MONEY LAUNDERING..... the funds are therefore FOREFEITABLE to the United States....

JUDGEMENT:
j... Neither a claim nor answer has been filed on behalf of the defendant funds .... accordingly, it hereby
ORDERED that the funds in the AMOUNT of $460,000 in account.... in the name of BOLA TINUBU represents proceeds of NARCOTICS or were involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C ss 1956 and 1957 and therefore these funds are forfeit to the United States.....

Revealed: U.S Federal Agents Link Bola Tinubu to drug Trafficking Ring in Chicago

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citiban

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Tinubu was a drug dealer, the proof is already there. The evidence is solid and documented.

What a shame that you are defending a drug lord, not only that, you lots on that side worship him.

Yet you feel you can come here and display your hypocrisy based on hear say drug lord unsubstantiated stories of Ikegwuonu?

You Afonjas are despicable.

Where is the proof?

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
k in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu’s bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

However, in a tacit defense of the ownership of the funds, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu averred in Court that the funds belonged to himself, his wife, K.O Tinubu and his surrogate mother, Alhaja Mogaji and warranted that they had exclusive right, title and interest to the funds.

In an affidavit sworn to by Kevin Moss, a Special Agent with the United States Internal Revenue Service, criminal investigation division in support of the verified complaint for forfeiture of Bola Tinubu’s moneys held in various Bank accounts, the agent gave a vivid account of how he came to the conclusion that the funds were proceeds of narcotics transaction in violation of the U.S law.

Mr. Moss averred that prior to and during 1988; the government became involved in the investigation of a white heroin trafficking network operating in Chicago, Illinois and Hammond, Indiana. The investigation disclosed that an individual known as Lee Andrew Edwards was a source of white heroin. The government sources provided information about Lee Andrew Edwards including the identity of a telephone number which activated in electronic pager. This pager according to him was to be called to place an order for white heroin. According to Mr. Moss, this pager was subscribed to by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande who at that time was a resident of Chicago.

Mr. Moss further averred that during February 1988, an individual named Abiodun Agbele arrived in the U.S from Nigeria and during investigation by the government, Agbele disclosed that Akande was his uncle who provided him an apartment in Hammond, Indiana.

According to Agbele, Mr. Akande returned to Nigeria in1990; however, before he left, he instructed Agbale to serve as a source of white heroin for Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards as a result of which Agbele sold white heroin for Lee Andrew Edwards on numerous occasions. Following a tip off, Agbele sold one ounce of white heroin to a law enforcement agent undercover on November 28, 1990 for $7,000 and was subsequently arrested. After his arrest, Agbele agreed to cooperate with the law enforcement agents regarding the white heroin distribution and network of Akande.

According to Agbele, Akande controlled the operation of white heroin from Nigeria in conjunction with other individuals in Nigeria and the U.S. One other individual who worked with Akande according to the affidavit was identified as Bola Tinubu who later became the governor of Lagos state from 1999 to 2007.

The investigation also revealed that in December 1989, Akande took Bola Tinubu to First Heritage bank where Bola Tinubu opened an individual money market. In the account opening application, Tinubu, gave his address as 7504 South Stewart, Chicago, the same address used previously by Akande and his company, Globe-Link. This is the same address used as the drop-off point for packages from Nigeria that contained the white heroin. According to bank records, Bola Tinubu also opened a joint checking account in his name and the name of his wife, Oluremi Tinubu. Mrs. Tinubu had previously opened a joint Bank account also in the same bank with Abdrey Akande, the wife of the heroin kingpin, Adegboyega Mueez Akande.

Upon opening the account, Tinubu deposited the sum of $1,000 in traveler’s check. However, five days after opening the account, specifically, on January 4, 1990, Tinubu deposited the sum of $80,000 into the account.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is the type of proof I'm looking for.

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
According to the federal agent, in a credit application dated January 6, 1990, Bola Tinubu disclosed that he resided at 7504 South Stewart and that Mueez A. Akande was his cousin. Tinubu further stated that he was an employee of Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited, Fairfax, Virginia and his take home pay was $2,400 per month. Additionally, Tinubu stated on the application that he had no other sources of income and listed his wife, Oluremi Tinubu as co-applicant for the application for automobile loan. The loan was secured with the certificate of deposit in the amount of $10,000 which Tinubu had purchased with a withdrawal from the $80,000 deposit in his checking account.

According to the federal agent, Bank records from First heritage Bank disclosed that in 1990 alone, Bola Tinubu deposited $661,000 into his individual money market account and in 1993; he deposited the sum of $1,216,500 into the same money market account. The agent further avers that in 1991, Tinubu began opening accounts at Citibank in the section known as the world-wide personal banking unit where he transferred the sum of $560,000 from his money market account at the First Heritage Bank.

This development prompted the Federal agents to interview representatives from Mobil Oil regarding Tinubu’s employment status and his take-home pay. The Mobil Oil representatives confirmed to the investigators that Tinubu was employed by the Mobil Oil as a treasurer. Mobil Oil further told the federal agents that this position did not involve the transfer of large amounts of money between banking institutions. Mobil oil representatives also stated that under no circumstance would Tinubu be permitted to retain money belonging to Mobil Oil in accounts bearing Tinubu’s name. Finally, Mobil Oil confirmed that the corporation never had any accounts in banks in the southern suburbs of Chicago.

On January 10, 1992, the federal agents obtained a court Order freezing Tinubu’s accounts at First Heritage Bank and Citibank respectively. Thereafter, Tinubu contacted the First Heritage Bank to transfer money from his accounts and was advised that the accounts had been seized by the U.S Treasury.

On January 13, 1992, Mr. Moss, the Federal agent contacted Bola Tinubu in Nigeria by phone using a number provided to the First Heritage Bank by Tinubu himself. Mr. Moss averred that during the course of the interview, Bola Tinubu confirmed that he knew Mueez Adegboyega Akande. Tinubu further admitted during the interview with the federal agent that he had wire transferred $100,000 to Akande’s bank account in Houston and that the $80,000.00 of the funds used to open the account at First Heritage Bank had come from Akande. Tinubu further admitted that he had other accounts in Fairfax, Virginia and London.

Concluding his affidavit evidence, Mr. Moss stated that with all these evidence, there was probable cause to believe that the funds in the accounts held by First Heritage Bank and Citibank, N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu represented property that was involved in narcotics transaction in violation of the U.S law. He therefore, urged the Court to issue an order of forfeiture of the funds.

After a protracted litigation in which Bola Tinubu claimed that the monies legitimately belonged to him, his wife, Oluremi Tinubu and his surrogate mother, one Alhaja Mogaji, Bola Tinubu finally opted for a stipulated settlement with the U.S government. According to the settlement Order dated September 15, 1993; Hon. Judge John A Nordberg ordered that the sum of $460,000 held by Bola Tinubu in The First Heritage Bank account be forfeited to the United States Government. The Court also ordered the release of the funds held in the Citibank account and any money held in excess of $460,000 at the First Heritage account to Bola Tinubu in line with the agreement and stipulation reached by Tinubu with the federal agents.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ironically, this case came up at the peak of the struggle against the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election by the Gen. Babagida-led military junta during which time Tinubu as a member and one of the leading financiers of the National democratic Coalition (NADECO) made several “pro-democracy” trips to the U.S ostensibly to press for U.S sanctions against the Nigerian junta. It is, therefore, doubtful whether most of those trips were actually connected with the June 12, struggle after all.

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anyone can write lengthy epistle.

I want to see evidence like this.

Tinubu in chains.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:
Ironically, this case came up at the peak of the struggle against the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election by the Gen. Babagida-led military junta during which time Tinubu as a member and one of the leading financiers of the National democratic Coalition (NADECO) made several “pro-democracy” trips to the U.S ostensibly to press for U.S sanctions against the Nigerian junta. It is, therefore, doubtful whether most of those trips were actually connected with the June 12, struggle after all.

Surprisingly, the church drug dealing gang violence came at the peak of Anambra's election. Obiano's people fighting for him.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Behold the story of the man Yorubas celebrate and call leader.

A society built on blind worship of Ill gotten wealth, so much that a man with questionable drug cases in the past, became elevated to their national leader.

Yet these debased of people would rather die on Igbo case than sort out their own conundrum.

pathetic bunch.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:
Behold the story of the man Yorubas celebrate and call leader.

A society built on blind worship of Ill gotten wealth, so much that a man with questionable drug cases in the past, became elevated to their national leader.

Yet these debased of people would rather die on Igbo case than sort out their own conundrum.

pathetic bunch.

Right... we're still waiting for proof.

Tinubu in chains.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Tinubu in chains.

Lol! Did you cursed beings wait to see Ikegwuonu on chains before you went about spreading your Igbophobic drug stories?

Your political god drug case is well documented, yet you lots still worship him.

Lost generation.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Did you cursed beings wait to see Ikegwuonu on chains before you went about spreading your Igbophobic drug stories?

Your political god drug case is well documented, yet you lots still worship him.

Lost generation.

You said Tinubu was a drug dealer, please show proof. Well documented, yet no arrest? Na your papa document am?

I don't have time for words. I want to see proofs like this:

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anyway, I'm done with you for now.

Let me hear any Afonja open mouth and talk about Drug nonsense again here and you lots would explain to us how you ended up celebrating a man with a drug tainted past as a political leader.

Hypocritical set of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:
Anyway, I'm done with you for now.

Let me hear any Afonja open mouth and talk about Drug nonsense again here and you lots would explain to us how you ended up celebrating a man with a drug tainted past as a political leader.

Hypocritical set of human beings.

Keep kwayet!!

Running with his pigly tail between his legs like Ojukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

You said Tinubu was a drug dealer, please show proof. Well documented, yet no arrest? Na your papa document am?

You said Ikegwuonu is a drug dealer. I want proofs.
Show proof like the pics you are parading about.

So now I put your drug lord cum political leader on the spot, and your decayed brain cells suddenly understand the need for concrete proof before peddling rumours?

grin
kn23h:

So now I put your drug lord cum political leader on the spot, and your decayed brain cells suddenly understand the need for concrete proof before peddling rumours?

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

grin

150 igbo lives wasted is enough evidence. embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.