Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! (170871 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics / Building House Or Buying Lands. / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Kokaine(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
OGBONNI MEN
kokaine money

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
ikombe:
Lalasticlala come and see what my Nnewi borthers are doing grin

It isnt a small chum chin cheesy

Modified

That foolish fool bellow me. Becos none of your kingdred can do what this man is doing doesnt mean you should spill thrash on this thread. No be only Ogboni men na Ogbono u go see. Mtcheww

And for the stupendious igronamus below the foolish fool who said it is drug money. At least he used the drug money to develop his village. Haters always gona hate.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kn23h(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
jamalchance:
either Drug,scam,blood money .... u would be amazed at the number of igbo "business" men involved in drugs pushing and scamming ... and d money they hit go make benin guy man know sey hin dey learn work

This guy knew what he was talking about grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Primenet(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Humm!

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kenx1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Drug money
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by bsideboii(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who ever knew this guy will cause the death of over 20pple in his village? Who knew he was involved in drug pushing in SA? Who knew he's just a 36yo man? Nothing is hidden under the sun. The Truth must surface!!!

10 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Obere4u: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
That is not bishop's house. The house belongs to Chief Dr. Bernard okwulogu (kpakpando ozubulu) who is based in the USA
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by lebete3000: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
imohchard:
most of those houses in my village are unihabitted,
when you will be hearing strange noises in the night

Lol...
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by GoldNiagara(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op you get sense like this. Displaying mansion of a drug baron that wasted the lives of over fifty persons in his home town. You are insanely stupid I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by bakila: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
investnow2013:
I don't know who owns this house but the road and the Church is a well known Ozubulu born Billionaire Philanthropist called Mr Ikegwuonu ( Ebube Uzo of Ozubulu!)
The Billionaire Philanthropist based in South Africa whose business are qouted on the Hillbrow Stock Exchange?

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by olapluto(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
The naked dance of my brothers from the East is out after one year. See how they were all defending drug money. One year after, they are accusing Fulani men of killing them. Israel must hurry up with the visas.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by bizzibodi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
what does that dude do 4 a living?b/c of him 12 pple lost their lives,he shld b investigated who did he offend?

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Solumtoonna(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:
Whether blood, drug or wateva money like some of U are inferring, atleast their ppl are benefitting from it through their numerous projects and services considering anything called govt has done little or nothing for it's ppl. I know areas in some regions where u'll b prosecuted or even worse for trying to carry out maintenance on a public road talk more of trying to start a new public project even with ur own money...
and today, the same people paid for it

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ChiefSweetus: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
The internet never forgets. grin

24 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Onedibe1: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
comos:
DRUGS MONEY

E dy easy?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
investnow2013:
Another Ozubulu man is Building this road.Ebubechukwu uzo 1 Na ozubulu (odogwu Bishop Aku chinyere nwata) the work is almost finishing... We appreciate...thanks alot.
You appreciate? How did he get the money?

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by idu1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
bizzibodi:
what does that dude do 4 a living?b/c of him 12 pple lost their lives,he shld b investigated who did he offend?
Are you still asking?

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by kenedy175(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Are they sharing money here??

See the amount of people viewing this thread... undecided

Well, the whole issue should be investigated and if the man, "high chief" grin is found wanting, he should be brought to book. Shikena!!

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by secretsuccess: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why is nairaland celebrating the whole thing.. I don't like criminals that is for sure.. But how are we sure yet the cause of the deaths.. We have not even gotten concrete evidence about anything.. And everyone is shouting bishop up and down.. Who knows if it is tied to anambra elections.. Which drug man would do just go about killing people.. For what.. Please let us be sure of whatever we say.. I know some Mod likes the news since it is against a tribe... The ethnic bigotry in nairaland is too much... In Nigeria more than 60% of our wealthy men didn't make it through legit means

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by bakila: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Op you get sense like this. Displaying mansion of a drug baron that wasted the lives of over fifty persons in his home town. You are insanely stupid I swear.
This thread was started last year to glorify the "Billionaire Philanthropist". The motive of the killers is now apparent, disgrace the drug dealer at home by killing worshippers in the Church he donated. There will be no huge worshippers, admirers or supporters of the man after their heinous action.

19 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thunder fire all the Igbos with Pressing Iron Head.

This slowpoke just caused he death of over 100 people because of his illicit drug biz.

What a carnage,

May their souls RIP

8 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pezeji(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
OGBONNI MEN
show me d ogboni house, am VERY MUCH INTERESTED
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Fearcom(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Bitter Afonjas spotted.
Yorubas are ritualists.

You see ya life? Your hatred for the Yoruba tribe is so immense that you assumed this person was from Yoruba land.

16 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Pavore9: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Internet never forgets!

13 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by GoldNiagara(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
bakila:

This thread was started last year to glorify the "Billionaire Philanthropist". The motive of the killers is now apparent, disgrace the drug dealer at home by killing worshippers in the Church he donated. There will be no huge worshippers, admirers or supporters of the man after their heinous action.

Oh, I was peeved really, interpol should be deployed against this man and his syndicate. My Igbo brother call this kind of thing genocide. ICC must hear about this.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
OGBONNI MEN

Only you were right.

Kudos to your wise mind.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ottohan: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?
loool
stop giving useless excuse for ur state of poverty
go and work hard

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
ikombe:
Lalasticlala come and see what my Nnewi borthers are doing grin

It isnt a small chum chin cheesy

Modified

That foolish fool bellow me. Becos none of your kingdred can do what this man is doing doesnt mean you should spill thrash on this thread. No be only Ogboni men na Ogbono u go see. Mtcheww

And for the stupendious igronamus below the foolish fool who said it is drug money. At least he used the drug money to develop his village. Haters always gona hate.

See what your hardworking drug dealing brother has caused now?

What a shame.

16 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ezeego1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
olapluto:
The naked dance of my brothers from the East is out after one year. See how they were all defending drug money. One year after, they are accusing Fulani men of killing them. Israel must hurry up with the visas.
You think say to push drug dey easy? No money is easy to make. When you see a rich man you MUST respect him,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.