Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! (170846 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics / Building House Or Buying Lands. / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by meliziz12(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
NAwa oo,it makes sense though.but why the post or you don't know that Nigeria is a billionaires country and the Igbos are the richest?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by bakila: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
secretsuccess:
Why is nairaland celebrating the whole thing.. I don't like criminals that is for sure.. But how are we sure yet the cause of the deaths.. We have not even gotten concrete evidence about anything.. And everyone is shouting bishop up and down.. Who knows if it is tied to anambra elections.. Which drug man would do just go about killing people.. For what.. Please let us be sure of whatever we say.. I know some Mod likes the news since it is against a tribe... The ethnic bigotry in nairaland is too much... In Nigeria more than 60% of our wealthy men didn't make it through legit means
Bros which evidence are you looking for? His rivals just shamed the Billionaire Philanthropist while giving him.a national disgrace, at the expanse of his community members. That is sufficient motivation and satisfaction for his rurhless and dangerous associates.

8 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
jamalchance:
either Drug,scam,blood money .... u would be amazed at the number of igbo "business" men involved in drugs pushing and scamming ... and d money they hit go make benin guy man know sey hin dey learn work

You were very right.

14 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by beyooooni1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
where are all the dunce defending him dat year...which one is more worth it now, his phillantropic gestures or the innocent lives of the worshippers.

13 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Sagay212: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
secretsuccess:
Why is nairaland celebrating the whole thing.. I don't like criminals that is for sure.. But how are we sure yet the cause of the deaths.. We have not even gotten concrete evidence about anything.. And everyone is shouting bishop up and down.. Who knows if it is tied to anambra elections.. Which drug man would do just go about killing people.. For what.. Please let us be sure of whatever we say.. I know some Mod likes the news since it is against a tribe... The ethnic bigotry in nairaland is too much... In Nigeria more than 60% of our wealthy men didn't make it through legit means

but you don't wait for concrete evidence before you accuse and insult fulani of killing your people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Bitter Afonjas spotted.
Yorubas are ritualists.

Bitter Afonja who is not even Afonja has now been vindicated.

Who is now in agony?

16 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ezeego1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
blueseacats:
You appreciate? How did he get the money?
How is that your business how he makes his own money,,,Your papa dey miss for house?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
investnow2013:
Why are you an enemy of progress?..... So every successful person is now a drug dealer or ritualist in your mind?

Enemy of progress has now turned to the truth speaker of the community that everybody hates.

13 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by nwoye72: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
But why should church let him to build for them with that drug and evil money.christianity in nigeria is just for money and don't care how u made it.just bring am,we go take,and now they are paying the price.so sorry for the poor ones that died on what they don't know about.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by CrtlAltDel: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Breeze don blow…. grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by megama: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?
mind you Nigeria is a pure capitalist nation
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
steppin:
Anambra men = Natural born hustlers.
I'm proud to be one.

= Criminals

I hope your hustle is also not criminal or are you the Pope of this Bishop?

12 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by olapluto(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ezeego1:
You think say to push drug dey easy? No money is easy to make. When you see a rich man you MUST respect him,
Sorry to disappoint you. Where I come from, we respect intellectuals and hard working legit successful people. We have the concept of 'nibolotiri'. I can assure you that no drug kingpin can build a church in my village. We do not worship in blood soaked temples.

21 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by obajoey(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
if ur family member was among those killed today because of your so called rich man, you won't be saying this. Ode.
Ezeego1:
You think say to push drug dey easy? No money is easy to make. When you see a rich man you MUST respect him,

16 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

The breeze blow in an embarrassing way for those who shouted down anyone who asked valid questions.

12 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by castrokins(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos Too Like To Dey Write Name For House!

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Siscooh: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
How do you allow bad money to build your church. Now the problems from the money source, have come to claim lives like sacrifice things. Imagine!!! Faithful, innocent worshippers!

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by bakila: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Very expensive BREEZE, the real motivation of the killers.

8 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by CrtlAltDel: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017

How many likes did this dude get….. Who is bitter now, blame us, hate us…. Truth will always prevail grin grin grin
NATIONALPASTOR:

Bitter Afonjas spotted.
Yorubas are ritualists.

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by StOla: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?

You have now been justified.

14 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by able20(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ezeego1:
Poor man's reasoning

13 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by khalids: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
What a lost generation.....a man got his people killed for his evil deeds and some are here praising him for bringing development to his community...

Wow....seems a lot of Nigerians had terrible childhoods...Our Parents are to be blamed for this nonsense...they have totally failed the youths

not only have they offered them nothing, even basic right from wrong was not taught.... cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by simplibaba(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:

Show me anywhere in d report dat proves or indicates dey are involved in dirty money business or jus shut d hell up until he is proved otherwise.. It's always so easy to sit down somewhere and hate ppl for wateva reasons... All d OP showed was d type of mansion someone was building and other development projects similarly going on and as d sadists some of us are, it has to be dirty money...

Were they involve in blood money or not?, now that the Drug deal has gone South.. Keep praising all those thieves with overnight richness without any traceable source of income...

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Sanchez01: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Financially poor folks are not really that bad, compared to those who are morally bankrupt. And to think that the first three pages were dedicated to the criminal for 'developing' his village despite his questionable source is very disturbing.

This is perhaps one major sight that motivates some hopeless folks to sign up and become drug mules just because they want to erect a structure that would cause others to fall at their feet.

Sadly, he 'developed' his own people today and might end up doing more in the coming weeks. You wonder why old men rule our political space, well, here it is.

19 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
ANAMBRA will destroy BIAFRA in 15 seconds.....

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by whizcartel(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
I know this post looks familiar... See what has happened now... God save us.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Iamzik: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:

Whether blood, drug or wateva money like some of U are inferring, atleast their ppl are benefitting from it through their numerous projects and services considering anything called govt has done little or nothing for it's ppl. I know areas in some regions where u'll b prosecuted or even worse for trying to carry out maintenance on a public road talk more of trying to start a new public project even with ur own money...

Atleast his people also benefitted from the killings today na.

Has government not failed where you are staying? Why have you not gone to SA to also push drugs so that you can help your villagers also?

It is your type that will urge and initiate younger ones into this kind of evil shady scam. Then you try to justify it by building a church, a mansion and the road in front of your house.

You cannot bribe God with church buildings. He doesn't live there. Better to be work honestly and have peace of mind.

There is a generation that call the good evil and call the evil good!

18 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by WIZGUY69(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
comos:
DRUGS MONEY

Send me your account number...
You said this sometimes last year

9 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by siegfried99(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chai.. and some ppl were defending this man.. last year when others were asking questions.. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ezeego1:
How is that your business how he makes his own money,,,Your papa dey miss for house?
You be idiot . If it was your blood on the floor of that church that would have been good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopeless savage.Flashy outside yet rotten inside.

8 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't really understand why enemies of Ndiigbo are dancing on this thread.

What exactly is their point?

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Supercoo: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
ikombe:
Lalasticlala come and see what my Nnewi borthers are doing grin

It isnt a small chum chin cheesy

Modified

That foolish fool bellow me. Becos none of your kingdred can do what this man is doing doesnt mean you should spill thrash on this thread. No be only Ogboni men na Ogbono u go see. Mtcheww

And for the stupendious igronamus below the foolish fool who said it is drug money. At least he used the drug money to develop his village. Haters always gona hate.

Just like Evans littered everywhere with Mansons. grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.