Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' (20111 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by jayriginal: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
If Buhari doesnt caution Lauretta, she will be the death of him. Her over-zealousness is coming to the fore.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Laface10: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na jagaban una dey do this thing o,

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
Tinubu has been battered and left with a bloodied mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Buhahahaa, haba make u take em easy d guy na grin u know sai APC don hammer him head tire

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by galeiiTNA: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
jayriginal:
If Buhari doesnt caution Lauretta, she will be the death of him. Her over-zealousness is coming to the fore.

Because she said Tinubu is now politically jobless?

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by hugoboss70(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by greatwhite(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
They killed the old godfather for the new. Let's see if the new can win in ekiti.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
lie ...he not killing any god fatherism all he is doing is chasing away all the old God fathers and creating new ones but what buhari doesn't understand is that if fayemi,ajimobi,amosun,oyegun and fashola e.t.c could betray tinubu what gives him the assurance they won't betray him to when the time comes.... anyway time shall tell I'm Yoruba but to be honest I'm ashamed of those I mentioned above it such a pity truly we cant be trusted God continues to bless ambode, fayose and aregbesola
That's how Yoruba's roll..... grin They are traitors, snitches, slaves n to crown it all snakes. They are ready to betray their fellow kinsmen, without a blinking of n eye lid,talk less of a strange, from another tribe angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by AfroBlue(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
>>President Buhari has great respect for everyone, well, not for kleptomaniacs with leprous fingers for stealing public funds.

salute x1000
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by EWAagoyin(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Running204:
That's how Yoruba's roll..... grin They are traitors, snitches, slaves n to crown it all snakes. They are ready to betray their fellow kinsmen, without a blinking of n eye lid,talk less of a strange, from another tribe angry
with this if ever I will be a politician I will find hard to trust my people honestly I hate people whoose trust can be brought

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Alexxgold: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Running204:

but an igbo woman is now sucking fulani sperm from Bubu's aged blokus
yet you lots keep duluding yourselves that you hate him
how I wish fela was alive to describe igbos in his own way.. so unstable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Ikpewe: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Our people have always decides who leads them in during elections not godfathers.

Neither Tinubu nor Buhari can change that. Both of them can keep fooling themselves for all we care.
which one is our people? When we all knew pdp wins their elections.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by mayoor15(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
DanPel:
Alaye! how u go fit jami si (teach me)abeg
I no dey am, but 4 ur area u go see na
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Alexxgold: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
Boot-lickers everywhere in the southbeaste. This is another Chukwumereje ressurected. They never lack boot-lickers.

that's how they are.. loud mouth, shallow thinking butt-lickers

same way they ruined GEJ is what they've started with Buhari

Aisha won't take it easy with this shameless 5 percenter... that I'm sure of

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by blackboy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Lauretta is another version of FFK or Doyin Okupe. How can she say godfatherism has been killed in APC? As a woman and with her previous post I was thinking she was an unbiased analyst but now Im beliving she's a paid spin doctor.

Anyways those who will believe APC has no more godfatherism should ..believe what you want . I tire for all this nonesence going on in Nigerian politics and country.

its okay ? Akeredolu was not Tinubu's onoited but whose? Is that not godfatherism? Obaseki was not Oshiobaba's anointed right? So tell me again that god fatherism is dead in APC.

I wonder how some people tell blatant lies and still can sleep at night or tell silly lies and be a grown adult and say they are educated.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by jayriginal: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Because she said Tinubu is now politically jobless?

Nope. Because I am sure that the article isn't personally sanctioned by Buhari and while Buhari may not like Tinubu, I am sure he would rather not attack him openly.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alexxgold:

who is the Igbo woman sucking Buharis blokus? grin u are just pained,because u know what I wrote is true. U are d one sucking from his blokus.......Afojan.....Fulani slave

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
... I am not an economic fan of Buhari but Lauretta Onochie is 100% correct. Buhari has greatly reduced the influence of God - fatherism in APC.

Immediately AKETI emerged as the flag bearer, Tinubu gave one thousand and one reason why he didn't attend the final campaign but he didn't give us the same one thousand and one reason why he quickly congratulate AKETI when he won the election. The answer is simple :TINUBUISM and TINUBU has been demystified so he is just holding the straws.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by landinfo: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
lie ...he not killing any god fatherism all he is doing is chasing away all the old God fathers and creating new ones but what buhari doesn't understand is that if fayemi,ajimobi,amosun,oyegun and fashola e.t.c could betray tinubu what gives him the assurance they won't betray him to when the time comes.... anyway time shall tell I'm Yoruba but to be honest I'm ashamed of those I mentioned above it such a pity truly we cant be trusted God continues to bless ambode, fayose and aregbesola

I believe it's high time u go back & ask Daddy what Tinubu did to AD in the early part of 2000s.....he was also an ingrateful bi.tch & Late Pa Dawodu not only got angry @him, Pa Dawodu went ahead to curse him for life just as Awo did to Abiola

N.b. Politics is about interests & betrayal & ur chairman got served & funny enough this is just da beginning.
Bourdilion only has Lagos state as his saving grace...he has lost Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun, etc

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by galeiiTNA: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alexxgold:

How many men outside yoruba marry yoruba women? because your mothers are witches without class, manner, wisdom or worth.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by EWAagoyin(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
landinfo:

I believe it's high time u go back & ask Daddy what Tinubu did to AD in the early part of 2000s.....he was also an ingrateful bi.tch & Late Pa Dawodu not only got angry @him, Pa Dawodu went ahead to curse him for life just as Awo did to Abiola

N.b. Politics is about interests & betrayal & ur chairman got served & funny enough this is just da beginning.
Bourdilion only has Lagos state as his saving grace...he has lost Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun, etc
calm down when u are less busy tell the story urself who knows I might have a change of mind. thank u
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by darknetcom: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
now i start understanding nigerian politics...

this multiple party system is alien to us...

the chance that apc will be in charge in the next 20years is immense...

the popuplarity of apc is getting very crazy... shocked shocked..

i didnt see this coming..

i voted buhari,not apc,walahi.... shocked shocked....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Walecoker65(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just passing by, anyways APC still remains Association of Past Criminals. #Shikena

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by calabardick(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
cowardSeun:

lol.... the opolo eyes don suffer pass king jaja of opobo.

The worst thing to befal a man is to tamper with his wife and authority

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by darknetcom: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Walecoker65:
Just passing by, anyways APC still remains Association of Past Criminals. #Shikena

i am surprised... undecided undecided undecided..

this is what happend with fee dee fee 16 years ago.... undecided...

do we even practice multiple party system sef...??

not realy...

we will see...

we dont hear about massive boko bombings no more..
avengers are blowing up pipes that are outdated...
our marine are is strong..
our airforce is strong..
our military is fierce...
the naira is afloat...
refugees get their dignities back..

well..

we are not doing that bad,like two years ago...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by darknetcom: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
we practice a political knock-out system...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
grin grin grin grin grin

abeg where os OMENKA AND CO....ANY news on there wayabout
Tell me u don't sometimes wish to have one like him!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by yemisat: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
rem44:
A piece written by Buhari's aide Lauretta Onochie.Is he referring to Tinubu and his loyalists?Read the article below.....

GOOD JOB #TeamBuhari!

AS PRES. BUHARI KILLS GOD-FATHERISM!

Is there anyone who still think that President Buhari is not a politician?

President Buhari has great respect for everyone, well, not for kleptomaniacs with leperous fingers for stealing public funds.

That Baba has respect for APC party leaders is not in doubt. This does not mean that they will not disagree from time to time as even blood families sometimes disagree.

In these perceived disagreements, he would always be the one seen to be standing for the interest of ordinary Nigerians thereby showing that he truly understand the meaning of politics and can play world class politics. This he has exhibited by burying godfatherism in Edo and Ondo states.

Anyone else who dares to take the credit for APC's success in Ondo State must also take the credit for the success recorded in Edo state. In a clean political environment, what wins elections is not power and might but brain power based tactics.

He has achieved this by just being the honest leader that he is and assembling the best hands to work with him. Not by meddling and having no regards for the rule of law.

Lawlessness was the same thing we all condemned and still condemn about the PDP but which some of us want President Buhari to emulate. God forbid!

What PDP's era taught us was not politics. It was thuggery, hooliganism and touting.

President Buhari will not condescend into arm-twisting, thuggery, unlawful manipulations and lawlessness in order to be seen to be playing politics, crude politics.

Pres. Buhari is teaching us politics with a human face. Politics is about serving people and respect for the people we are elected or appointed to serve.

Politics is not the overbearing thuggery, intimidation and bullying we make it out to be.

Politics is not where Godfathers decide who runs for political offices and who wins.

Pres. Buhari has given power back to the citizens of the Nigerian nation. Our nation is on the mend. Anyone can now run for an elective office and the person chosen by the majority of the people, will be victorious.

We will recover the other states in the most delightful and surprising way. Good job #TeamBuhari. You know yourselves. Many thanks.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless us Everyone.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/lauretta-onochie-buhari-has-killed-god.html

I believe APC won the election due to high monetization of the election. If APC could afford #5000 per vote in Ondo multiply by 200,000 plus during recession, I wonder how much they will spend in 2019. APC scam will spend more than DASUKI.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by yemisat: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ikpewe:
which one is our people? When we all knew pdp wins their elections.
Abi o, abeg help me ask am o.

I believe APC won the election due to high monetization of the election. If APC could afford #5000 per vote in Ondo multiply by 200,000+ people during recession, I wonder how much they will spend in 2019. APC scam will spend more than DASUKI

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by SycophanticGoat: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:

Hmmm, I thought Fayose was seen as a bastard IPOD due to his political alignment and his fearlessness? Have you people come to like him this much? I'm happy my words are coming to past: That Fayose will definitely be loved more than Tinubu in SW one day.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by lereinter(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
baba has said it
" i belong to nobody i belong to everybody". ....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by juman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hiss

Who cares?

All of them are useless "leaders".
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by MENELIK1: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Running204:
who is the Igbo woman sucking Buharis blokus? grin u are just pained,because u know what I wrote is true. U are d one sucking from his blokus.......Afojan.....Fulani slave
Sorry jare you are not an Igbo woman, you are an OSU from the erosion land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation / Arewa Youths Back Saraki, Caution Oshiomhole On Utterances / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.