Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' (20107 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by darknetcom: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
yemisat:

I believe APC won the election due to high monetization of the election. If APC could afford #5000 per vote in Ondo multiply by 200,000 plus during recession, I wonder how much they will spend in 2019. APC scam will spend more than DASUKI.

5000x200000....what??...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by CioAngels(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
rem44:
A piece written by Buhari's aide Lauretta Onochie.Is he referring to Tinubu and his loyalists?Read the article below.....

GOOD JOB #TeamBuhari!

AS PRES. BUHARI KILLS GOD-FATHERISM!

Is there anyone who still think that President Buhari is not a politician?

President Buhari has great respect for everyone, well, not for kleptomaniacs with leperous fingers for stealing public funds.

That Baba has respect for APC party leaders is not in doubt. This does not mean that they will not disagree from time to time as even blood families sometimes disagree.

In these perceived disagreements, he would always be the one seen to be standing for the interest of ordinary Nigerians thereby showing that he truly understand the meaning of politics and can play world class politics. This he has exhibited by burying godfatherism in Edo and Ondo states.

Anyone else who dares to take the credit for APC's success in Ondo State must also take the credit for the success recorded in Edo state. In a clean political environment, what wins elections is not power and might but brain power based tactics.

He has achieved this by just being the honest leader that he is and assembling the best hands to work with him. Not by meddling and having no regards for the rule of law.

Lawlessness was the same thing we all condemned and still condemn about the PDP but which some of us want President Buhari to emulate. God forbid!

What PDP's era taught us was not politics. It was thuggery, hooliganism and touting.

President Buhari will not condescend into arm-twisting, thuggery, unlawful manipulations and lawlessness in order to be seen to be playing politics, crude politics.

Pres. Buhari is teaching us politics with a human face. Politics is about serving people and respect for the people we are elected or appointed to serve.

Politics is not the overbearing thuggery, intimidation and bullying we make it out to be.

Politics is not where Godfathers decide who runs for political offices and who wins.

Pres. Buhari has given power back to the citizens of the Nigerian nation. Our nation is on the mend. Anyone can now run for an elective office and the person chosen by the majority of the people, will be victorious.

We will recover the other states in the most delightful and surprising way. Good job #TeamBuhari. You know yourselves. Many thanks.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless us Everyone.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/lauretta-onochie-buhari-has-killed-god.html
Oh yes lauretta, you are right, but in this and subsequent ones credit should and will always go to INEC chairman and the foot soldiers
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Codes151(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
You mean killed godfatherism n made himself one ?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alexxgold:

that's how they are.. loud mouth, shallow thinking butt-lickers

same way they ruined GEJ is what they've started with Buhari

Aisha won't take it easy with this shameless 5 percenter... that I'm sure of

Got the message. Thanks.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
MENELIK1:

Sorry jare you are not an Igbo woman, you are an OSU from the erosion land
grin Afojan boy=a*ss lickers n 4 ur info am from Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by regma: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
PDP must be very careful of this man call Alimodu Sherif. i think this man is causing confusion among the members of PDP. any way congratulations to APC but remember to fulfill your electoral promises (Governor Elect Akeredolu) and do not disappoint your so call state (Ondo)
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by ADBA3005(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
Tinubu has been battered and left with a bloodied mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
UR INFERENCE IS ABSURD ND LUDICROUS:AKETI'S VICTORY NEVER BATTERS/DEVALUES JAGABAN,THOUGH HE MIGHT NOT HAV SUPORTED 'KETI.ASIWAJU REMAINS GREATLY RESPECTED IN AFRICAN MANUOEVERING POLITICS!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by ADBA3005(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mentcee:
Good. The squint eyed druggist should be arrested immediately he steps his foot on Nigerian soil.
U LACK RESPECT 4 GOD'S CREATURE:IF UR GENERATN HAS SOMEBODY LIKE JAGABAN,U WONT B LIVING A DOG'S LIFE!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
lie ...he not killing any god fatherism all he is doing is chasing away all the old God fathers and creating new ones but what buhari doesn't understand is that if fayemi,ajimobi,amosun,oyegun and fashola e.t.c could betray tinubu what gives him the assurance they won't betray him to when the time comes.... anyway time shall tell I'm Yoruba but to be honest I'm ashamed of those I mentioned above it such a pity truly we cant be trusted God continues to bless ambode, fayose and aregbesola
do you now see why igbo's call you people backstabbers? Even akintola betrayed awolowo and jailed awolowo. Yoruba pple are very good in backstabbing, they backstab fellow yoruba pple and even igbos. Ask afonja your yoruba ancestor.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by ADBA3005(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote authorCodes151 post=51460503]You mean killed godfatherism n made himself one ?[/quote] IT IS ABNORMAL 4 ANY1 2 SAY BUHARI HAS KILD GODFATHERISM WEN HE HAS ONLY MADE HIMSELF ONE.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Bayusity(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by darediamond(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
devilson:
Am Yoruba but am happy tinubu nd other buhari asslickers that are Yoruba got served.it's funny how yoruba's defend apc nd buhari failure than northerners.I use to think we are politically smart but fact is we are not.
av u heard that buhari want to drop osibanjo for orji kalu uzo as vp.
I hope tinubu has learned his lesson though nd the annoying part is ondo people still vote for buhari nd northern backed akeredolu ahead of oke.

I pray we correct our mistake though

Until we forget yesterday shows with our fellow Southerners and align with them that we can be librated.

This Parasitic relationship is bad for we Yoruba's and our fellow Southerners.
Resources are drained from us all into the so called Federal Accounts. How much is the North contributing?
I pray Buhari and the North altogether go the Abacha way again.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by devilson(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
darediamond:

Until we forget yesterday shows with our fellow Southerners and align with them that we can be librated.

This Parasitic relationship is bad for we Yoruba's and our fellow Southerners.
Resources are drained from us all into the so called Federal Accounts. How much is the North contributing?
I pray Buhari and the North altogether go the Abacha way again.
southern unity can't work now,I swear we deserve all the back stabbing the north are giving us.am sure we won't learn though
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by Mentcee(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
ADBA3005:
U LACK RESPECT 4 GOD'S CREATURE:IF UR GENERATN HAS SOMEBODY LIKE JAGABAN,U WONT B LIVING A DOG'S LIFE!

Worthless Afonjas have a way of coming to one another's rescue.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by emi14: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2016
ajoskele:
Just leave those ones dancing palongo there.
They do not know Tinubu has nothing to lose again.

Leave that story, guy...why is he in war with APC..he got nothing on lose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy / Buhari Didn’t Need NJC To Appoint Me – Acting CJN / Police Smash Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnap Syndicate, Gang Members Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.