Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (29738 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sisioge, please can you create the one for 2018 please? But don't forget to tag me. Thanks!

Baby girl...I don retire from the quest sorta o. My talk sef don tire me. Please go ahead and create the thread...I go sure show face grin grin
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
sisisioge:

Baby girl...I don retire from the quest sorta o. My talk sef don tire me. Please go ahead and create the thread...I go sure show face grin grin
Please,tag me too..Thanks
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Melsan:
Please,tag me too..Thanks
sisisioge:

Blackhawk01:

Tag me on your bridal train tongue

This is the link to the one for 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4223209/thread-2018-brides-grooms
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
sexybbstar:

This is the link to the one for 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4223209/thread-2018-brides-grooms
wow thanks for creating this its been a while i came on Nl. I got married early last year after i opened this thread with faith. So my wedding serenren etc is over baby things on my mind now now on pregnancy thread. This life na stage by stage.... grin grin grin i wish all singles their missing ribs and ;all still searching for God to bless them with a fruitful home and glorious ceremony. I love you all...Ciao... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

THREAD CLOSED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
ClassicQueen:
wow thanks for creating this its been a while i came on Nl. I got married early last year after i opened this thread with faith. So my wedding serenren etc is over baby things on my mind now now on pregnancy thread. This life na stage by stage.... grin grin grin i wish all singles their missing ribs and ;all still searching for God to bless them with a fruitful home and glorious ceremony. I love you all...Ciao... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

THREAD CLOSED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aww, I'm really happy for you. I hope bride and groom by faith on this thread too will testify. Thanks for that inspiration to create this thread. I Wish you the best in everything you do.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2018
sexybbstar:

Aww, I'm really happy for you. I hope bride and groom by faith on this thread too will testify. Thanks for that inspiration to create this thread. I Wish you the best in everything you do.
Thanks and you too...
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by emmanuelbrown26: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2018
ladies this is for your boo. Direct from US

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by bewitching: 4:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Happy married life to all those who have gotten married.
Get your original Kayan mata , very essential for married women , Valentine season is almost here, it would do you a lot of good. contact 09093308321. Wishing you the best in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.