Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help (29740 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Gudfadah: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
Since my wife want her to leave and the child is already depresses.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Candidlady: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Zonefree(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please endeavour you keep the promise you made to your late wife.

If I'm in your shoes, I'll place much value on that child than on the woman that called herself my wife.

598 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your matter is complicated. I'd rather keep mute and read comments from both reasonable and stupid people.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by asuraking: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Op du as u want.b a man of honour,fulfill ur words.don't let ur wife maltreat ur daughter,cos it may cause harm in d long run

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Tokskob2008: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your wife is just showing her true color and nothing more while hiding under the pretense that the girl doesn't belong to you biologically. So what if the girl isn't even related to you at all or she is a maid whom you have turned to a daughter, she would have poisoned her or what

It's very rare to find a woman who loves another woman's child as her own, it's not like the child expenses are on her so why the hatred... Funny thing is, if she was the one who brought a kid from outside she would expect the husband to cherish and care for the kid no matter what.... You are the man of the house op so make up your mind and stand by it. She is just being selfish!

494 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Aboks(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eya sorry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Skodrran(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stick to your child she's yours.

What a second wifeundecided

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by DIAMANTE1759: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
women....fear Dem terrible beings

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Zonefree(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Skodrran:
Stick to your child she's yours.

What a second wifeundecided
If she can treat that child that way, imagine how she'll be treating strangers outside. I'd rather remain and die single than to entangle my delicate heart to a woman like that. Tueh!

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by OreoPaschal(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

You have it figures out already, bro! This is the best approach. She is not a nice person, and won't hesitate to show the same vibes to your biological kids someday. She is a mole, and should be taken out of the grains.

Real men keep their promise! Stick to the words you gave your late wife, and help the little angel survive the loneliness fate has given her. Also, cut ties with the aunt that spilt the bean.

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Richy4(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
You have made the promise already, I won't break it if I was to be in a similar situation... Because the only home she knows is yours...the only father she knows is you... uprooting her from your home to another place might not be the best psychologically.....

I don't want to say what I thought of your wife out of respect.. but it's not pretty..I will even be afraid of what she Will be capable of doing as those kids grows older which is setting them against each other judging by her character... please find a fine ground to solve this problem and make sure that the innocent child was not mistreated...

I will also pay a visit to that my aunt on a fine Saturday with the kids and thank her in the presence of her husband for setting my house on fire.. if I was to be in your shoes sad

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Priapus69: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Options
1. Divorce your wife
2. Send your daughter to your late wife's relative
3. Divorce your wife and send your daughter to your late wife's relative
4. Nothing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Zonefree(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Priapus69:
Options
1. Divorce your wife
2. Send your daughter to your late wife's relative
3. Divorce your wife and send your daughter to your late wife's relative
4. Nothing
Your option 2 is baseless and out of proportion.

The only option OP got is, Divorce the woman or threaten to marry another wife to help take care of the child.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
She will soon start maltreating your own biological children too.

Wickedness is in her dna

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by ahnie: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your wife's just showed u her true colors.
What's her problem seff?
Oga pray she doesn't poison the child.

This's what I would do....she never dey ready to marry,it's either she calms down and act reasonable,or better still oga pls kick her out of the house.

Pls no body should quote me.
Sadly we have lots of women like her online n offline.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by tooth4tooth: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
This your case is very complicated oo. The bottom line is that you must fulfill the promise you made to your late wife. Since the one in the house is still adamant,go ahead and do what you think is best for you as man.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by kazyhm(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Enduring so much nonsense just to fvck once in every seven days ?

This thing no balance.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tbh your wife isn’t a good person so devil will always punish her for treating that little girl less of a human. I judge a woman character by how she treats kids that isn’t hers shocked

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
She’d do same and maybe worse to your children if you’re not here tomorrow.
Tread carefully.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Modified:

God help you OP undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Creamypie(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

continue to take care of that innocent child in your house. Don't, I repeat, don't send her away. No woman is supposed to disrupt your love for her.

28 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Eseries(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Do everything you can to protect that child.
Divinity has entrusted her into your hands.
You owe it to her to be her father even more that you do owe the other ones because she has no one else but you.

I see you are a good man, Do what is good…
Do not compromise to pressures from your current wife or someone else.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Sundaycomputer: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Be man of ur word

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Sundaycomputer: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Abeg her , talk with her, she can not keep Malice with dead people

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Coolabbie: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
If your wife is an Igbo woman, the life of that girl could be in very serious danger.

Please do all you can to protect your daughter.

29 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by frozen70(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

This is a very tight situation corner

She just want to frustrate you so that your girl will leave, but she doesn't know that the presence of that girl in that house means a lot

I think you will put her in boarding school and she can home during holidays

Am not happy over your wife attitude and she is doing it on purpose

If you can afford to rent an apartment for her, you can go ahead but a mini flat should be OK so that you can handle her house rent

But I think you can ask her to return to her family pending when she wants the issue to be resolved

I don't know why she wants to traumatize your life just because of an innocent girl

Is nothing but wickedness

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nwaotu10(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Weakling!
That's what you're for allowing your wife detect preferences in your own house!
A real man gives an order, and so it is!
Simp angry angry angry

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Starboytwo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm abeg ooo, just don’t mess up the life of that kid.

I wish I could beg your wife to just love the girl. Abeg. I don’t like people suffering or depressed.

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Klass99(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
smiley

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Separate from the woman until she receives sense. She's a very wicked woman.

Tell her she's has to go for the girl to stay and if she decides to stay and agrees to let the girl be, she will have to sign an undertaking that nothing must happen to the girl.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Separate from the woman until she receives sense. She's a very wicked woman.

Tell her she has to go for the girl to stay and if she decides to stay and agrees to let the girl be, she will have to sign an undertaking that nothing must happen to the girl.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / "Meet My 145-Year-Old Grandpa" - Ikenna Ofodile, Nigerian Man / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.