Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (48943 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by kingsilly(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

It is all in the book na.

Incase he needs proof grin grin grin

I swear I don't know whose side to take, the whole triangle Bleep up

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MrMandilas: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
It is all in the book na.
Really?
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingsilly:

Incase he needs proof grin grin grin

I swear I don't know whose side to take, the whole triangle Bleep up
Toke - Stupid and Dumb. Ruth Abokoku.
Maje - Bastard
Anita - Why should i insult her? She is blameless. She has remained silent through all these. I wish her all the best with her son.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMandilas:
Really?
Yep. They even had trust issues too due to his heavy lies, yet she still stayed.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
1bkaye:

Lmao trash

When u don't understand English undecided
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by ajokebelle(f): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Mehn! U got mad skills. You can tell a person's whole life, behavioural pattern and attributes merely by looking at their pictures. Woooow!!!

Nigeria needs you. U know u could tell how our next president and senators would be by looking at their pictures. undecided
Arindin!!! Read well before talking trash- I said judging by the pix.

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
ceasare:
U see toke is d one who wants maje at all cost and 4d guy she is
Just a number on his list of girls he has bedded if I can borrow that coinage
By virtue of tokes circumstances as an orphan naturally she will feel a need
4 love and attention wchich maje has exploited well to d extend of giving her pity marriage.
While somewhere there would hv been a guy who could drink her bath water but
She go dey form porsche 4 d guy now see how she ends up.believe me if she marry
A million times and she is love dependent on d guy she will still get ditched.
I will always tell my daughter marry that guy thats really into you even if you dont love him
than a guy who doesnt given a hoot about you but u are stupidly in love with!

Unfortunately your daughter will never take that advise, because women's mind don't work that way. There is nothing u can do.

Women will like u more when u don't give a single Bleep about them. Its natural. They aren't to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by viczeey(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
ednut1:
why Toke no gree get belle . more to this their childish love triangle
she said Maje no dey come inside her...
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by VictorRomanov: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajokebelle:

Arindin!!! Read well before talking trash- I said judging by the pix.

Kai. English hard ooo. What do u understand by ''judging by the pix''. It simply means u used the pix to determine or judge the kind of person she is. Maybe you should show someone my post and ask them to explain it to you.

You no sabi English na to insult person u go sabi quick quick.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MrMandilas: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Yep. They even had trust issues too due to his heavy lies, yet she still stayed.
Hhmmn,love is really a thing of the heart.You keep on believing it will get better

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by ThesailorR: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mehn i luv u toke but that bitch fine !!! And stop throwing tantrums everywhere the anita lady is showing more class than u. It hurts but that's life move on and be hapy
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by nikkyshyne(f): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
She looks more natural and homely than Toke, judging by her pix though.
Abeg spare me! More natural and homely yet she is sleeping with a married man?? More natural my foot!
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Dynamite02: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
This kind thing dey vex me for ladies body,they always resort to emotional blackmail ...they form a close bond with the guys friends n' loved ones esp.the mother ,so that in case of any quanta they can gang up against him, they go as far as supporting the guys career at their own expense(you must accept the support o, weda you like it or not ..all na trap),they deliberately put themselves in compromising situations that will lead to pre marital sex(all na trap..mumu men nor know),then at the end of the day you wan say "I don't think this relationship will work" oyo for you,the next thing you'll hear is "after everything I have done for you,even gave you my body" E don red be that na!!!

To love is nothing, to be loved is
something but to love and to be loved by the one you love,that is EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by schumastic(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
littlemistress:

..and a cry-baby with serious self esteem issues. got played for 9 solid years yet refusing to let go. the maje guy sef looks somehow undecided

she's simply pathetic!

this your moniker got me wondering if you are the edible catering tiwa was talking about..are you the one?
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Izadibabe: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMandilas:
Really? Maybe Anita was there before her. Maybe she was the one forcing herself into his heart...Just maybe!

I agree totally.

Toke met the Anita girl with the Maje of a guy but still fixed herself in the middle trying to displace her with ogboju.

Even when the Maje married her, his heart was never for Toke and that's why he kept running back to Anita.

Toke is not even ashamed to state publicly that her husband was having withdrawal sex with her but not with the so called side chick! Na wa oh!!!

He infected her with STD and denied her but showed ongoing concern for the so called "side chick" to make sure the STD was treated properly in Anita's case, chasing her for updates from the doctor.

This means that Maje married Toke for fame and money but kept his man juice strictly for the only honey pot he felt deserved the honour of being called the mother of his future children - the Anita lady.

So marriage or no marriage, Toke was his paper wife while Anita was the real deal for the guy, the wife of his loins and his heart.

I pray Toke can get some wisdom, sit down with herself for a sincere heart to heart talk and shut down this her sob story for good. She tried to snatch somebody else's man and instead got played for the dumb bimbo that she is. She should let it go already and get over it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by LadyJul(f): 3:53am On Nov 29, 2016
What a sad story.... Toke must have really gone through alot.... But I'll still blame her tho.... I guess she was dating him for 4yrs dey had issues and decided to break up... During that break he met Anita and fell inlove with her... Toke like most lady out there wanted to come back to the relationship even after finding out he has started seeing someone new... She believe in the phrase "I was there b4 her" just because she was dating him for 4yrs b4 Anita showed up... Toke thought she had every right to snatch him from Anita.... She lacked low self esteem and couldn't move on with her life... Anita on her own part was not ready to back down.. She felt she couldn't allow Toke snatch her man... And she continued dating him for 8yrs and still counting till she finally got pregnant for him.... Toke would have just moved on with her life wen she found out Anita was in the Picture already but she didn't.... Better still Anita would have moved on when she found out he was getting married to Toke.. But she didn't.... Anyway I think the blame goes to 3 of them.... They were not thinking straight all in the name of love...

3 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by ceasare: 4:50am On Nov 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

Unfortunately your daughter will never take that advise, because women's mind don't work that way. There is nothing u can do.

Women will like u more when u don't give a single Bleep about them. Its natural. They aren't to be blamed.

Hmmmmm words on marble.u r write only God knows why he wrote our thought process program different from women's!

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MrMandilas: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Izadibabe post=51467561]

I agree totally.

Toke met the Anita girl with the Maje of a guy but still fixed herself in the middle trying to displace her with ogboju.

Even when the Maje married her, his heart was never for Toke and that's why he kept running back to Anita.

Toke is not even ashamed to state publicly that her husband was having withdrawal sex with her but not with the so called side chick! Na wa oh!!!

He infected her with STD and denied her but showed ongoing concern for the so called "side chick" to make sure the STD was treated properly in Anita's case, chasing her for updates from the doctor.

This means that Maje married Toke for fame and money but kept his man juice strictly for the only honey pot he felt deserved the honour of being called the mother of his future children - the Anita lady.
Toke even mentioned that Maje's mother prayed for her to get her own husband even when she knew Maje brought her home.Meaning eveybody knows Toke was the side chic.

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Allansmith: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2016
But seriously whats this trend of celebrities and non celebrities getting married in all that high heavens and end up breaking up in couple of months or years later??
They might need meet with the likes of Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva to learn about keeping their marriage and stay longer on their knees talking to God..Too many broken home and Baby Mama join Baby Papa sef...na wa o
This marriage of a thing sef dey fear man o,Make God so help me when i start my own..
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by littlemistress: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2016
schumastic:

this your moniker got me wondering if you are the edible catering tiwa was talking about..are you the one?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
see me see progress oo
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by schumastic(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
littlemistress:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
see me see progress oo

am serious here, i want to know grin grin
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by ifyalways(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2016
I kinda like Anita for a lot of reasons.

I know Toke and know that she is merely seeking sympathy, relevance and trying to cash out from the situation as usual. Truth remains, she tried so very hard to come between Maje and Anita, tried so hard until Maje finally succumb no thanks to his dying career that he needed to latch unto Toke to revive. Toke even while signing the wedding register knew she would ALWAYS be second best to Anita, she knew it !

As a matter of fact, If Maje had agreed to push Anita to have an abortion or disown Anita's preggie, Tope would still keep him and remain in that marriage. She bailed out when she saw very CLEARLY that she lost it all finally so she just have to save face, bail out and cash out from the whole situation.

There's no victim. Three of them knew what was up but all were trying to manipulate, out smart each other.

Still, I like Anita.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by sexymalato: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abeg who get garri aand sugar. Make I soak drink?
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by profmallory(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmmm I ld pick this woman 1million times over aunty Toke. And how are we sure it isnt aunty Toke thats gettin paid back by Carma.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Irepib(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Toke got it wrong ur her husband maje never love her at all girls always want sup g guys u see were u end it all am sorry Anita Toto sweet past toke own Anita toto Na KFC...
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Blonchilli(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
omoashy:

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2016/11/behold-anitathe-lady-who-allegedly.html
first of all why does the lawyers always take them away, I mean look at Ghost getting snatched from Tasha by lawyer Angela. Lol. However it seem Anita is the dream girl and not Toke. Natural skin color,a great career, focused and a respectable profession. Toke I have nothing against her but most men would prefer a woman like Anita. She said it herself, she bleached her skin to look like the Anita type. Moreover she wasn't married to him when before he met Anita. They were courting, and Anita had always been in the picture. It's guy I blame, he should've come up clean. Men we always complicate things for ourselves. Look at Ghost in Power.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by chigoizie7(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyJul:
What a sad story.... Toke must have really gone through alot.... But I'll still blame her tho.... I guess she was dating him for 4yrs dey had issues and decided to break up... During that break he met Anita and fell inlove with her... Toke like most lady out there wanted to come back to the relationship even after finding out he has started seeing someone new... She believe in the phrase "I was there b4 her" just because she was dating him for 4yrs b4 Anita showed up... Toke thought she had every right to snatch him from Anita.... She lacked low self esteem and couldn't move on with her life... Anita on her own part was not ready to back down.. She felt she couldn't allow Toke snatch her man... And she continued dating him for 8yrs and still counting till she finally got pregnant for him.... Toke would have just moved on with her life wen she found out Anita was in the Picture already but she didn't.... Better still Anita would have moved on when she found out he was getting married to Toke.. But she didn't.... Anyway I think the blame goes to 3 of them.... They were not thinking straight all in the name of love...

Going by what u wrote here, I don't think they guy should share on the blames.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Arielle: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
chineloSA:

Is this the light skin Toke bleached for?
Truly i dont see anything light that will make person go bleach their skin. So many stunning, light skinned girls.

This Anita is just ordinary cry cry cry

She's much better looking in real life and nowhere near 'light skinned'. She's not even half Lebanese but a quarter. Her grandfather Patrick Solomon moved to Nigeria from Lebanon as a young man and established PATSOL, one of the first cinema houses in the area. He married an Efik lady and had Anita ' s late Dad, amongst other children. So her Dad was biracial. Her mum might be Ibibio, not sure. She's brown skinned. Not light, as in 'yellow'. Toke just wanted to lighten her skin. No excuses. Na her own body, after all.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by chineloSA(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Arielle:

She's much better looking in real life and nowhere near 'light skinned'. She's not even half Lebanese but a quarter. Her grandfather Patrick Solomon moved to Nigeria from Lebanon as a young man and established PATSOL, one of the first cinema houses in the area. He married an Efik lady and had Anita ' s late Dad, amongst other children. So her Dad was biracial. Her mum might be Ibibio, not sure. She's brown skinned. Not light, as in 'yellow'. Toke just wanted to lighten her skin. No excuses. Na her own body, after all.

Good to know her background, though nothing screams biracial when i look at her. I guess her genes have been diluted.
There are so many light skinned girls out there. Anita is honestly an ordinary Jane to me. Nothing spectacular, even after hearing her biracial background.

₩How do you know her by the way?

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Arielle: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
chineloSA:

Good to know her background, though nothing screams biracial when i look at her. I guess her genes have been diluted.
There are so many light skinned girls out there. Anita is honestly an ordinary Jane to me. Nothing spectacular, even after hearing her biracial background.

₩How do you know her by the way?
True. She's just a regular girl. Quiet. I grew up knowing her family, her Dad and his siblings, because I'm from Calabar. Men seem to get away with everything don't they? STD and they still 'let him in'?!! Suffice it to say, Toke will make a killing with her book. I'm definitely buying it. Anita has her baby and Maje looks like the cad he is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by chineloSA(f): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Arielle:

True. She's just a regular girl. Quiet. I grew up knowing her family, her Dad and his siblings, because I'm from Calabar. Men seem to get away with everything don't they? STD and they still 'let him in'?!! Suffice it to say, Toke will make a killing with her book. I'm definitely buying it. Anita has her baby and Maje looks like the cad he is. grin

Very true that men seem to get away even with the devil, but we let them sometimes.
Was she going to die if (she) Anita stepped aside and waited for a well deserving man? Is all this humiliation worth it? Millions of people now having knowledge of your sexual health!!!!

Are there no descent men in Calabar?? sad sad

What about her son who will grow up knowing all this? Unfortunately children born from such unions normally dont turn out well. It was just an uncalculated decision.

I have someone i know who dated a married man. Before she fell pregnant, i cautioned her and she didn't listen. She fell pregnant and the man did not deny the pregnancy. He supports the child in all aspects, but unfortunately the child is not free to see his relatives because the man went back to the wife and fixed things. The husband is now hunky dory with the wife, buying her expensive cars and she benefits nothing.

Now the girl is not free to move on because, how will she explain to a younger man that she had a child for an old married man to a point of almost ending their marriage. She continues to be a piece meal whever the man feels like having something else. Where is your dignity as a woman?

In all this i blame the woman not the man. Uncalculated move.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by littlemistress: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
schumastic:

am serious here, i want to know grin grin
I'm no edible catering biko.. my moniker is simply a reflection of many imaginations grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) / Jarule Poses With A 107-Year-Old Only Survivor Of Black Wallstreet (Photo) / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.