Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (48954 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by darocha1: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
we have heard of OTHER ROOM and now we have OTHER WOMAN. SWEET NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by pyyxxaro: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wetin concern agbero with over load undecided

Rubbish people
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thus is cyber bullying. The woman made the error of loving a man who chose another woman over her.

Toke is a horrible person, deciding to push the blame for the collapse of her marriage to her husband, when we all know that she was always at parties and events instead of building her home. It's all good sha, let's blame Anita

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Atleast her skin colour na "follow come".

Unlike.. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin my gawd!

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Wokeyim(f): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=SuperS1Panther post=51457910]Toke, God gives and He takes.

You too you know try sha. You look like mannequin.[/quote

Lolz @ mannequin. Calabar chic like Anita don do Make strong thing! We rock mehn.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by queenfav(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
abeg who get d eBook..I need to satisfy my curiosity.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by wellstryme(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy the part of the STI cracked me up,who knows what you did to him before he cheated on you,I don't support a one sided story,but the book contains too much info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MrMandilas: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
u dated a lady since she was a teenager ....she light her skin just to please u, she must have also done some styles in the bedroom she doesn't like just to please u...u infected with STD , u married her when she was already more than 30years, u got a lady pregnant while still married to her and u call yourself a man nah u just a babyboy u are the real definition of FÚCKBOY. I'M ANNOYED SEF
You judge like a boy.Have you heard or read any woman blame herself in a broken relationship.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by KnightSucre(f): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello fine bae
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MissIndependent(f): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ladies and drama smh undecided
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by hustla(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
She looks more natural and homely than Toke, judging by her pix though.

You've said it all
I as a guy will pick her over a million Tokes judging by just this look

4 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Does very very dark Maje, have a fetish for yellow pawpaws?

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
u dated a lady since she was a teenager ....she light her skin just to please u, she must have also done some styles in the bedroom she doesn't like just to please u...u infected with STD , u married her when she was already more than 30years, u got a lady pregnant while still married to her and u call yourself a man nah u just a babyboy u are the real definition of FÚCKBOY. I'M ANNOYED SEF
Toke has always known about Anita, she knew about her for 8years, she chose to stay. Maje didn't tie her down.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMandilas:
You judge like a boy.Have you heard or read any woman blame herself in a broken relationship.
Funny thing is that Toke knew about Anita for 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by rhames(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
in the meantime, welcome back to the human race.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by tartarus(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
hustla:

You've said it all
I as a guy will pick her over a million Tokes judging by just this look
Smh! Then why did he marry toke and not Anita in the first place ?? Nothing justifies cheating abeg undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MrMandilas: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Funny thing is that Toke knew about Anita for 8 years.
Really? Maybe Anita was there before her. Maybe she was the one forcing herself into his heart...Just maybe!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by dumodust(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
maje discovered anita was the real deal the hard way... toke or token or whatever was busy attending parties... trying to belong and neglecting the man. her book is a one sided account

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by happney65: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Toke sef no get belle.Maybe she has done countless abortions for Maje abi wetin them call the Idiot name sef..ABEGII..

2 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
trademoore1:
Me.thinks he loves her more..toke was the one interjecting in their relationship

Toke was the side chick

6 Likes

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by waywardpikin: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Anita obviously gives better head cheesy
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by 99foxxy(f): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMandilas:
Really? Maybe Anita was there before her. Maybe she was the one forcing herself into his heart...Just maybe!
Even the mother told her 'God will give you your own husband' in 2010 but sh didn't decode.

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by littlemistress: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
1stCitizen:

Toke was the side chick
..and a cry-baby with serious self esteem issues. got played for 9 solid years yet refusing to let go. the maje guy sef looks somehow undecided

she's simply pathetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MarilynNash(f): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
dumodust:
maje discovered anita was the real deal the hard way... toke or token or whatever was busy attending parties... trying to belong and neglecting the man. her book is a one sided account
if he was unsatisfied with her lifestyle why did he not end the relationship boldly and maturely, why did he lie and cheat. maje is a coward
people like you will end up with the anitas of this world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by jahsson(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
I would've sued Somebody for defamation of character... All the money made from that book launch would have gone into my dream vacation to Honolulu... Rubbish... Only in Nigeria... I'm sure she didn't consult her lawyer before publishing that book... Civilized ppl use (pseudonyms).. Just to avoid lawsuit...

Anyway... D guy may not be bothered....
#WEAREWATCHING...

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by wickedworld: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abeg toke let maje go, nothing special about him he is a ulgly cheat that is feeling important.

Anita will not say anything to u but hope u take note once a cheat will always be.
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by Laveda(f): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
I wish Maje would come out and spill his own side of the story.

Toke your name should be Patience.

1 Like

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajokebelle:
She looks more natural and homely than Toke, judging by her pix though.

You women are terrible beings. The other woman who broke the relationship is now the "natural and homely" one.
You women are wicked!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.