Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (48962 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by schumastic(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
littlemistress:

I'm no edible catering biko.. my moniker is simply a reflection of many imaginations grin tongue

am really impressed with the end name your imaginary mind came up with...wouldn't mind seating on a table for two with that mind of yours
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2016
repogirl:
Maje will definitely go back to Toke if she wants him to but he won't stay. The guy has issues which need to be taken care of.

Toke herself is not perfect but she deserves someone that wants her and everything she comes with. She comes off as very opinionated and that makes some guys feel insecure. This Anita probably makes Maje feel like a king, she probably worships him, but Toke doesn't have his time, lol. She's more about her work and her looks.

Anyway, I'm no expert, wetin consign me sef. She will.make money from this book, that's if they don't pirate the life out of it first.
make she go marry the opinions na
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
engreo:
my osu brother from baby factory, why are u crying nw? Who beat u? grin
Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by engreo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=51521859][/quote]hope u still recognised ur mum from this people?

Re: Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2016
engreo:
hope u still recognised ur mum from this people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face / Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.