Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112878 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by itslinkin4005(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
So wetin concern MMM with this nahh?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:

By playing, you are aiding and abating scam. You are as guilty as the scammers called MMM. There is nothing like taking calculated risk when it comes to giving out your money and taking unrealistic gain. By the time the owners of the money you have been collecting commit suicide or become homeless, you will somehow feel responsible for his/her fate.
I didn't collect anybody's money. I PH and I GH shikena. I'm on my way to becoming a Billionaire cool
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by benzems(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
henceforth, I hate this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
MMM has no hand in his death. don't believe everything u read. seun ur forum is becoming useless. why is seun and lalasticlala peddling lies? Linda ikeji social might just overthrow Nairaland since we can't get reliable info on here again. rubbish. some members of Nairaland have died, why didn't u tell the world that they died because they were nairalanders?
. thank you. I just hate nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lilimax:
I didn't collect anybody's money. I PH and I GH shikena. I'm on my way to becoming a Billionaire cool

You Played and Gained, Shikena ? Is the profit mark-up you are making realistic in any legitimate industry ? There is God oh. Anyway, enjoy while it lasts. Just dont come to us to recommend best drug for HBP when the chips are down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
No mata how dark the tunnel, never give in! Never give up!

Just one more stride, one more go, keep moving! U wud make!

Why is every1 pointing hands @ MMM leaving FG out??
Is the Recession Nigeria is going tru not enuf to fry brainS n make sane men practice Insanity?

Point of Note( PON) i dont belong nor bliv in d credibility of Triple Ms
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Righttalk: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
The senior legislative who slump down & die in national assembly yesterday or today die NCOs of MMM abi. Bad Belle people. U guys will not direct ur negative journalism to wrong policy of buhari that is making the price of every thing high in this country
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by obimath(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
The rich are not comfortable with mmm because mmm is eradicating poverty and they don't want poor people to be like them.long live mmm.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Goovo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
e don tey i hate them
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by stevejomo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
against all odds MMM is still growing like a badt habbit

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by sandammy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't know how these moderators decides which post to make front page and which one not to. Imagine a post that has no correlation between MMM and suicide making front page. Is Nairaland not getting enough traffic.Mtcheww.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by djojo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians with mentality, assuming MMM as crash now it will be like the news is true, but MMM is still paying and lot of people are still smiling to the bank yet u want me to believe that someone who is depressed cos he gamble with his life and loose killed himself. Point of correct to all the ignorance about MMM In the house. MMM is not a lottery nor gambling it is a society for help just to eradicate poverty

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Deejay1000(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Handsomecutepie:
[b]Lol!!!!

See their reactions; MMM Gamblers. Una eyes go soon open...

Jobless lots, see them, getting agitated over the news simply cos their temporary source of income was mentioned in the write up.

MMM, Baba Ijebu and Lotto are the same but different ways of investing your money into these scam or scheme.

The crying day is coming, today; one day is gone out of the countdown to this looming MMM hurricane. Wise up!

If you are into MMM, pls and pls, only invest 10% of your money into it oooo.

Nobody is contributing money on Nairaland for anybody who ll eventually fall victim of this scam.

The idea behind MMM scheme or scam was good i presumed but looking into the whole scheme or scam holistically, it obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf that the end of the scheme is getting nearer and closer than thought.

CBN, HOR, Senate and of course my humble self know what's up and that's why we are screaming and worried than living dead investors.

[/b]

OGA ITS NOT BY FORCE TO JOIN MMM... THOSE THAT ARE PARTICIPATING THEY KNOW OF THE RISKS BUT STILL CHOSE TO DO IT MOREOVER IF YOU DONT HAVE THE HEART TO DO IT JUST SWERVE AND LET PPLE WHO WANT TO TAKE THE RISK TAKE IT..... IS IT YOUR MONEY

6 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by drealj: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don dey laugh.I don laugh tired.me self wan join mmm,anybody to help me.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by rozayx5(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
HenryThegreat1:

the mods who hate mmm can go to any length to discredit the scheme
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Raskasal(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.

The reporter is insane. He was obviously confused. How has the boy death got to do with MMM. I PH they just write rubbish just to get people to read their post
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Jay0079: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
What a Hilarious Thread!Laughing in my sleep till I wake up!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by tiwiex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
The parents have not informed the school? I believe I saw that. I thought it would be the other way. So, you lose your child, then you inform the school where he was?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by browniecay: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ignorance is our problem!.

Some of us knows the meaning of suicide, so why do we still pretend otherwise?. Nobody killed him. If he committed suicide, mmm has no hand in that. What of somebody who has an account with Gtbank that committed suicide? Would you say (Shock As an account holder with Gtbank Commits Suicide In Enugu)?

This is common sense please. There are other people committing suicide and we no de hear of them.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by saudyarmani(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
The Person who created this thread shld be given the most daft individual on d planet earth, those who will wish n pray for MMM to crash will crash before MMM

They will never live to see the day it crashes

Don't knw wetin MMM do una,if e commit sucide na MMM kill am abi u Don hear where any articipant of MMM didn't get his or her money Hve gotten over 300k ref bonus in less than r month

Don't knw why una dey tak panadol ontop another person headache

MMM has come to stay,long live MMM
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Goovo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
delerx:
E dey front page already.
i have seen it, bunch of incompetent fellows
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by babalarry: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
The write up is rubbish. It does not make sense
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by saudyarmani(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
drealj:
I don dey laugh.I don laugh tired.me self wan join mmm,anybody to help me.

Holla on whatsapp... 08072013326
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by oluwashedy: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Having read the entire piece, I'll therefore formulate a null hypothesis stating that:

There is no nexus between MMM and the cause of the young man's death.

Una wan bring down mmm wif bad mouth. E nor go wk

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by progress69: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
I speak against MMM, but this is total rubbish. Useless sensational headline just to pull traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
saudyarmani:
The Person who created this thread shld be given the most daft individual on d planet earth, those who will wish n pray for MMM to crash will crash before MMM

Don't knw wetin MMM do una,if e commit sucide na MMM kill am abi u Don hear where any articipant of MMM didn't get his or her money Hve gotten over 300k ref bonus in less than r month

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by move1043: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
rubbish story...... how does his death relate to MMM? the scheme has never steal from any members as of today..... maybe dem follow the guy from his village.... no connection between him n mmm. MMM PAYS
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by joeB247(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na wah ooo...i'm not an MMM foot soldier as some call it, but broda abeg wetn concern MMM and this guy death now, shey Na facebook him post last y dem no link in death to in facebook account abi him yahoomail or even hin neighbour gen, this is just sad for the dead guy (RIP) and hilarious for the connection that was established by this post. It is well...and the Warners warning MMM participants, we have heard u hear tank u, and if e crash, shame no go let us com meet u but if e no crash, make u sef no com borrow, so abeg leave the doers to do...u hear...naija journalism chaiiiii!!!! SMH

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by semmykiki: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Whoever posted this needs real help. What has MMM got to do with this trash posted here? Their is need to carry out a strong investigation as to why the said guy died, that is if their was any death. Shaking my head for gullible Nigerians
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by browniecay: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
saudyarmani:

Bros, no vex. No call your brother a daft person, no be hin fault. He posted what he saw and I don't think he is supporting the post nor the allegation against our own mmm.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by IMASTEX: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
ops needs help. BTW since when did it now become a must to join MMM?! How is what people do with their free money now a problem to others?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.