Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112883 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by afroxyz: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
lilmessiah:
With the introduction 'MMM' how will the bankers sustain their employment opportunity when the majority of Nigerians are withdrawing funds instead of saving more, think of retrenching bankers in consciously as the day goes by. See what government are seeing, not just about the risk of losing money by the citizens but also creating unemployment and promoting laziness...
Mobile: 08033312464

And you prefer them slaving at jobs that can't take them out of penury abi? I no blame you.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ayinke93(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
I still don't understand the connection between MMM and his death..... Smh

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by PETERENI1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
No Amount of Propaganda will Bring down MMM!! I just wonder why Nigerian like suffering.... that was how they cajoled the gullible once to voting the SCAM called APC but today were are we?? nothing to show for! rather making life more difficult!! Why not the writer say he committed suicide as a result of hardship in the countr
y...
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
I'm sure you don't know anything much about MMM, if not you wouldn't have said that he lost money to MMM. As much as I know in Nigeria, nobody has lost money to MMM. If anyone has lost money, then such person himself or herself is the one trying to con MMM.
Why are you defending MMM anyway, you are just one of their pawns. MMM crashes in every country its been operated and you are still not capable of reading news. Na wa for una o. Until you commit suicide before e clear for your eye ?

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by otemanuduno: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
lilmessiah:
With the introduction 'MMM' how will the bankers sustain their employment opportunity when the majority of Nigerians are withdrawing funds instead of saving more, think of retrenching bankers in consciously as the day goes by. See what government are seeing, not just about the risk of losing money by the citizens but also creating unemployment and promoting laziness...
Mobile: 08033312464
When Nigerians withdraw their funds, where will they end up keeping it still? They actually use the bank. So how does this affect banks so much since when someone is providing help, he pays to the account of another. In fact, more people will make use of the bank with this introduction of MMM.

5 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Tino86(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
johnstar:
u are d most useless person on nairaland ryt nw

Hw can u b so daft to believe dis story

Gosh.... SMH for ur stupidity
don't mind the psycho his brain was pull out of his skull in a surgery gone bad session. So this is the resultant effect.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Mexyz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:
A lot of fools are still asking what's the relationship between MMM and him committing suicide.

Can't you read?
Are you that daft?
If care is not taken, your own suicide will follow Fools.
Guy keep quiet there, the only fool here is Ihavespoken.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by delerx(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
E dey front page already.
Goovo:
Make una watch, mods go carry dis news go front page
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by afroxyz: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
B
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ALAYORMII: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
globalresource:

Did u read the post at all?

Get a PAS and read it to Mii
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Tino86(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
alezzy13:

No mind them. Upon all thier bad belleism, membership continues to grow. MMM has brought succor to countless families, yet some desperatly evil agents are doing thier best to bring it down. But thier Plans no go work!!

Long live MMMM!!!!!
yesooo. U very much on point man
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lolz....MMM participants will not kill man pickin with laughter,alwayz ready to lynch anybody dat talks bad abt it...

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Maximus85(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol! They can't legally stop it, now they are trying to scare people, if one pesin chop beans and died, it does not stop others not to eat.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by otemanuduno: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
Why are you defending MMM anyway, you are just one of their pawns. MMM crashes in every country its been operated and you are still not capable of reading news. Na wa for una o. Until you commit suicide before e clear for your eye ?
Ha ha ha... only a short-sighted human being will commit suicide for losing money. NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I LOSE IN ANYTHING, I WOULDNT EVEN SHED TEARS LET ALONE COMMITTING SUICIDE, BECAUSE MONEY COMES SOMEHOW AND IF IT GOES SOMEHOW THERE ISNT A BIG DEAL.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:
A lot of fools are still asking what's the relationship between MMM and him committing suicide.

Can't you read?
Are you that daft?

I see you as the fooliest when i read your post. Go and die. MMM lives forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ALAYORMII: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
sleeknaija:

OLODO, who tell u say na wetin kill am be that? Pick sense abeg.

Omowe, who tell you sey no be wetin kill am be dat??
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria bloggers are Enemies of progress. What has mmm got to do with her death? Lol... Let me sleep and get ready for our Mavro night tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by lekkie073(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
linearity:

Or he was already in serious debts and out of desperation, joined MMM in a bid to hit the big pay, but because of his desperations, he did not read the MMM fine print that states that, one should only use the money they can afford to lose to bet, but instead he put everything on the line and got burnt by MMM.

I.
so u r in essence saying u can get burnt by mmm?
will u tell a person going into a business to invest what he can afford to lose? i guess the answer is no. dat summarises d fraudulent nature of the scheme.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
Ha ha ha... only a short-sighted human being will commit suicide for losing money. NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I LOSE IN ANYTHING, I WOULDNT EVEN SHED TEARS LET ALONE COMMITTING SUICIDE, BECAUSE MONEY COMES SOMEHOW AND IF IT GOES SOMEHOW THERE ISNT A BIG DEAL.

That is so inspiring. Money comes and money goes. Life remains. This is all I need to make a vital decision in the next 24hrs. Thanks, ride on with the MMM. Goodluck with the ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Sotenna(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Splinz, is your brain paining you? Wetin concern the guy's suicide with MMM?

OR are you seeking for attention?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by okalo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
What's d correlation between his death nd MMM now? in case u are still wondering wat dis MMM is all about simply click on http:///?i=akglobal@naij.com
to register nd I tell u, ur life will never remain d same
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by slimmjohn(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
WTF! shocked,stupidity of the highest order!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:

Can't you read?
Are you that daft?

This is most wicked reporting. The first person who posted this news yesterday, being a very close friend, reported he used people's money for betting.

How come it has now changed to MMM?

THE MMM I KNOW CANNEVER SWALLOW YOUR MONEY, NOT FOR NOW AT LEAST.

HABA! KAI, JOURNALISM??

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by dammieight(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.. What has MMM gat to do with this? They just wanna start creating unnecessary discomfort and nervousness among people.

They have started mapping out strategies on how to discredit MMM. Watch out for more untrue stories attached with MMM

If care is not taken, its the gullible and myopic Nigerians that will use their hands to kill and destroy the existence of MMM in this kwontiri

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
Mama u cracked me up badly grin

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Antell95(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mr Seun? Why would you allow this your front page

this is rubbish! I don't do MMM but this has got no link with MMM

R.etard Moderator.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Adflex1:
Watin concern MMM with this story,, mtchwwww rushing out to check Mavro jooor. grin

O BOY, MAVRO SURE DIE. I DON COLLECT ONE TODAY. ANOTHER LOADING ON THURSDAY.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
OlamusConsult:
why are pple trying to pull down MMM for God sake..
in the write-up how does MMM connect to his death ?
I wonder o. just imagine the contradiction
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Sotenna(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.. What has MMM gat to do with this? They just wanna start creating unnecessary discomfort and nervousness among people.

They have started mapping out strategies on how to discredit MMM. Watch out for more untrue stories attached with MMM

If care is not taken, its the gullible and myopic Nigerians that will use their hands to kill and destroy the existence of MMM in this kwontiri

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

Nne, you are kwarect fa, if to say you really be chokwolet, I for lick you finish fa!

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by kingemmix(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bad belle u pple just want to bring down mmm, as for me tomorrow is my payday
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ambassadors: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMM has helped me and my family. Who Buhari and national house of assembly epp?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Peterlawyer(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mmm!!!! D more ppl dobut u d more u pay cool angry grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.