Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112875 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Austin198(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
thesicilian:
Did he die because of MMM?
thesicilian:
thesicilian:
....MMM sc
am nah
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by esakorede: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
The worst post of the year 2016.The ever worrisome post have ever seen in year 2016.Your plan of pulling down the scheme will never work.There are lots of news that supposed to feature the front page,but this myopic set of people will NEVER push it forward. Instead they keep on embarking on BLATANT lies all over.I repeat again,your moves and all the intentions and strategies of making this programme not to work will surely perish.just because people are liberating financially,it becomes a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by EricDonn(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Reading all the comments on this thread, I can conclude that MMM is in control of 92% of Nigerian youths who are online, considering that these participants are all managing one or two accounts for their analog friends I further conclude that 85% of all Nigerian youths are into MMM, Sergei Mavrodi is officially in charge of this country now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by zbone(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
ALAYORMII:
The thing never crash and dem don dey kill demsef already

Read!! Read!! the full story and use your brain!

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ihavespoken: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
To all these monkeys that quoted me;
Serialgist
Mexyz
Johnstar
Streamsofjoy

FYI I have made more money than your entire generations can spend, I do not need to join such scam.

Get a life and stop looking for ponzi scheme to get rich at the expense of others.

I live a better quality of life and will continue to do so compared to you all low mentality cunts.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Qualer: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.. What has MMM gat to do with this? They just wanna start creating unnecessary discomfort and nervousness among people.

They have started mapping out strategies on how to discredit MMM. Watch out for more untrue stories attached with MMM

If care is not taken, its the gullible and myopic Nigerians that will use their hands to kill and destroy the existence of MMM in this kwontiri

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

so choco even you dey hustle FTC... chai... ataaam cucumber chidinma!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Culin(f): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
How comes the rest of us haven't killed ourselves? I don't even understand why mmm was even mentioned in this piece. very soon MMM will be responsible for road accidents or Nepa taking light...people are so desperate to destroy this MMM. If you don't want to participate in it must you try to destroy it??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by makay200(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
this is the most stupid post I have ever seen on nairaland...Arant nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Serialgist
Mexyz
Johnstar
Streamsofjoy

FYI I have made more money than your entire generations can spend, I do not need to join such scam.

Get a life and stop looking for ponzi scheme to get rich at the expense of others.

I live a better quality of life and will continue to do so compared to you all low mentality cunts.

We know your type. Only Church rat like you flex muscles on internet. Go get a life pls or join mmm to better your miserable life.

4 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
franzis:
Make 7am reach sharp sharp make i Quickly GH.... I am allergic to negative news....
Nonsense post. Mmm was never meant for little livered like yourself.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by kodix(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okeke Tobechukwu Have u heard about MMM? This is a plateform where u make 30% of your investment every 4weeks. for registeration pls contact me... September 23 at 4:58pm · Public More 1 View previous comments… Blessing Godfirst Is really wokin Like · Reply · Report · Sep 27 Okeke Tobechukwu Yes I am so grateful to God it is really working Like · Reply · Report · Sep 27

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by kodix(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okeke Tobechukwu
MMM is enriching the lives of
millions of Nigerians everyday
If you care to join or you have any
questions please send me a
message or comment below
September 24 at 3:46am · Public
Like · React · Comment · Share · Full
Story · Report

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GIVE MMM BAB NAME PLS BEWARE AND DON'T SPOIL THE INNOCENT BOY,S NAME.THE BOY IS EVEN SO GLAD HAVING EVER JOING MMM.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Philistine:
All this stupid blog writers! what's the connection between mmm and the guy's death. Mtchew!
This writer is a very wicked and stupid guy, this news was posted yesterday on naij.com and the reason for his death was that he lost money on naira bet. how comes OP is modifying the news and painting mmm black. It shall not be well with mmm haters.

6 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Heffalump(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.

Don't mind the dirty rhetorics of the writer. Some People trying all the witch crafts they know both at day and night to destroy MMM. It will never work!
We will not take this!! smiley

MMM will out live the evil intentions of some pessimistic individuals. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:

By playing, you are aiding and abating scam. You are as guilty as the scammers called MMM. There is nothing like taking calculated risk when it comes to giving out your money and taking unrealistic gain. By the time the owners of the money you have been collecting commit suicide or become homeless, you will somehow feel responsible for his/her fate.

At what level can your stupidity be measured? I mean yours is epic.

Meanwhile, dammysel baby, come let me spend my mmm cool cash on you. You're pretty enough and therefore deserves to enjoy my mmm millions and bullions.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by lomprico(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pvin:

u are daft
Extremely daft indeed!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by lobinche101(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
U see wetin mmm dey cause? You keep your money for close to a month thinking and praying everyday that the thing should not crash... But with ultimaate cycler, I made over 150k in few days. Its easy, its free.. I will teach you..08061661935..I don't care if you register under me.. Kom and make money..
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by nkpommpko(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please, mmm I need answer here.
a person brings out 100,000 naira and convinces another two persons that they will all be getting 30,000 every month that is 90,000 on 100k each pledges or provided that is 300k, mr. a,then takes the 300k and hides under his pillow, no business no investment, how does he make the money to pay over time, assuming there is no Fourth person fifth or even plegdes from the other two he initially brought in? I have seen guy borrowing 1m for this from cooperative etc I just pray tells them when to slow down, watch the signs people this kind of story is part of it, Nigeria is a rich country with people that have little or no idea how to grow their money ,MMM is the answer their prayers so it will take awhile for it to crash once the boat is not rocked, but my advice, don't be too close to the edge when eventually the boat rocks.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
SerialGist:

At what level can your stupidity be measured? I mean yours is epic.

Meanwhile, dammysel baby, come let me spend my mmm cool cash on you. You're pretty enough and therefore deserves to enjoy my mmm millions and bullions.
Look at this idiot, so na becos of girl you begin insult a fellow man ? Na wa for stupid people oh.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by edunson(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kunleskey:
Infact am short of word (CAPITAL NONSENSE)
.......mmm will buy you latest casket na,,, because i don't know what concerned mmm here........i thank mmm for his life oooo
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by delerx(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol.
Goovo:
i have seen it, bunch of incompetent fellows
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by lomprico(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Handsomecutepie:
[b]Lol!!!!

See their reactions; MMM Gamblers. Una eyes go soon open...

Jobless lots, see them, getting agitated over the news simply cos their temporary source of income was mentioned in the write up.

MMM, Baba Ijebu and Lotto are the same but different ways of investing your money into these scam or scheme.

The crying day is coming, today; one day is gone out of the countdown to this looming MMM hurricane. Wise up!

If you are into MMM, pls and pls, only invest 10% of your money into it oooo.

Nobody is contributing money on Nairaland for anybody who ll eventually fall victim of this scam.

The idea behind MMM scheme or scam was good i presumed but looking into the whole scheme or scam holistically, it obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf that the end of the scheme is getting nearer and closer than thought.

CBN, HOR, Senate and of course my humble self know what's up and that's why we are screaming and worried than living dead investors.

[/b]

In oshiomole's voice; go and daa!

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by tonex2: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
THEY DONT LIKE MMM BC ITS MAKING EVERY ONE EQUAL AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT

THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE

OUR PPLE LIKE OPPRESSION TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
ahmtech93:
all diz kind of post comes from Seun staff(moderators) because tomorrow is our mavro day. ur plan can't work. Nigerians don't believe in ur jokes any more
Abeg Help Me With Mmm Website. I Wan Join

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by GBASKY: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
I talk am, they dont wanna listen. I knew people were going to commit suicide and e don happen.

THUNDER FIRE U OMO ALE

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
GBASKY:

THUNDER FIRE U OMO ALE
Why are illiterates always so intolerant of other people's opinions ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by mrtheo33: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
d chief editor of this trash, if u have issues with mmm go and commit suicide and die too. we will tag it d chief editor who published trash abt mmm has committed suicide and died.
dont worry we wll bring mmm inside.

trash report
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ReubenE(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Y are some people so pained because of MMM.
The wickedness of man indeed knows no bound. So many are wishing n praying so hard for the scheme to fail, so that they can continue with their, we said it, we told them but they never listened.

I am so disappointed in nairaland n these MOD folks. Trying to create a sensation out of nothing.
Abeg make ona leave MMM. After all, Nigeria has failed yet we are still managing it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by GBASKY: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Serialgist
Mexyz
Johnstar
Streamsofjoy

BLOODY RITUALIST LIKE YOUR PAPA AND GRAND PAPA , IF YOU REALLY HAD YOU WONT HAVE TIME TO BE HERE .>>>MONKEY , INAKI .ENU BI TI OPOLO
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
The more we respond to these kinds of write ups, the more u show them how threatened u feel. if you r okay with MMM, den ignore all MMM-related posts.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by GBASKY: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
Why are illiterates always so intolerant of other people's opinions ?

WERE DUDU NA UR PAPA U DEY REFER TO

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.