Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. (8651 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please no digressions . You claimed those countries have high atheist populations . Are 3 , 7 , 9.1 and 15 percent high
The number of atheist in those countries are in their millions, they have more atheists than any other country
I don't know what you're still arguing about.
Countries with more than a million atheist should be a lawless hell hole, and atheist would make up for almost all of the crimes committed. But as we can clearly see that is not the case.
Again bad argument
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by peacesamuel94(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2016
ifenes:
You are on the right path. First thing you have done right is to get out of that prison- religion and start the process to awaking your Genius. It is okay to be an Atheist but do know you have only opened a door. Do not stand at the door because if you did you will be a stagnant Athiest. You need to find out more about the Mental Universe and how it can work for you.

Its suprising how People make religion seem like an ingenuity inhibitor. So the genius of Isaac Newton, René Descartes, Galileo Galilei, Nicholas corpernicus etc were all dormant because they believed in God ?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2016
promise10:

who programmed it?

By the wise men of old, passed down through the generations and acquired through parental and environmental factors nd religion affiliations

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! / Is The New Testament Rightly Labeled New Testament? / What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.