Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. (8667 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sibe007:

Can you see how much Religion has Washed your thinking, Now you find it hard to believe that any human can CHOOSE to do good out of inert intelligence, probably because a book told you that the Heart of Man is desperately wicked.

This makes religion quite dangerous. SOmething that subtly rubs you of your inert sense and ability to do right.

In your mind you do right because ur book tells you to do right?? Nope
Try go rape some girl, or go steal a phone in computer Village and see what will happen to you.

People can be good or bad, irrespective of a Religion. UnFxxak ur Mind, will you
it's not his fault
The way religion has raped rational thinking can be a very traumatic experience and would take some time to heal smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Why is your message directed to those worshipping the sky god only. What happened to idol worshippers.

You're not free yet, your just a specified antagonist

You see my dear friend, idols are intercessors to skygods or whatever you/they named it, so I encompassed everything, I'm very free sir! You too should!
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by felixomor: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

here he goes....

the dumb boy who claimed snowflakes to be comparable to the complexity of DNA.

I am sorry if I disappoint. You are way dumber.

Lol, so you saw it?
grin
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

You see my dear friend, idols are intercessors to skygods or whatever you/they named it, so I encompassed everything, I'm very free sir! You too should!
This is the height of confusion o
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
aaronson:
*shakes him* Welcome to the age of enlighteninment bro.

I'm glad you resigned from being the warden of the prison in the brain sentenced by religion for life.

enlightenment? can you stop the mockery? una days are over on NL

Nooooo you just welcomed him to NAHTOL!

Nairaland Association Of Hardmirrored Team Of Lairs.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Lol, so you saw it? grin
ah!
he even said that snowflakes are CODES!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Lol, so you saw it? grin
ah!
he even said that snowflakes are CODES!!!
that guy is SUPER-DING-DUMB. lol

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
ifenes:
You are on the right path. First thing you have done right is to get out of that prison- religion and start the process to awaking your Genius. It is okay to be an Atheist but do know you have only opened a door. Do not stand at the door because if you did you will be a stagnant Athiest. You need to find out more about the Mental Universe and how it can work for you.

Another stupid delusion.

Atheism helps to make one a genius.

LMAO!
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

seriously undecided
seriously
exactly
it is useless in atheism.
it doesn't make sense. Selfishness like I said, makes more sense.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

seriously undecided
seriously
exactly
it doesn't make sense. Selfishness like I said, makes more sense in atheism.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I want to really understand his stance on atheism . Most of these atheists believe questioning religion makes them atheists . And some here said that he has broken away from shackles of religion , while there are atheists in religion .

You guys are really confused .
very correct!

Montella is now claiming that he is not an atheist nor is he agnostic.

so much confusion, I just taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:
exactly
it doesn't make sense. Selfishness like I said, makes more sense in atheism.
chaii.
lordnicklaus , dorox ,
come and see what ur brethren are saying o
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You believe in reincarnation which involves spirit incarnates and endless cycles of rebirth but you don't believe in God ? undecided

You claim religions are not logically correct , but do you know that in Buddhism which is atheistic in nature , reincarnation is a core doctrine ?

As an atheist , do you have logical proof of reincarnation ?

Yes I don't believe in god because but in reincarnation because no god is responsible for souls reincarnating, reincarnation as a doctrine can be attached to any system of belief/religion, it doesn't it main foundation of that belief, reincartion is path of Wicca, but wicca has got nothing to do with Buddhism, we are souls, nature, part of the universe, we don't die, only the body dies. Yet no god is responsible for that, only your free will does.

Having been a wiccan and an outworld, I know that reincarnation exists. I know few reincarnated souls around, I too is a reincarnated being.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:
grin grin grin grin Reconverting campaign I laugh you
this is the dumbness I am talking about.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

chaii.
lordnicklaus , dorox ,
come and see what ur brethren are saying o
simply disprove it.
it shouldn't be hard.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol seriously.
Did i say the two were the same
Or did I say that complexity can come from random chaotic processes.
Read my topic again, a word at a time so you don't confuse yourself, and if you can't pronounce the big words, ask ebuka for help.
Okay wink
Now shoo shoo
I've had enough ignorance for one day
at times I can't help but marvel on how mind blowing your dumbness is
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Why is your message directed to those worshipping the sky god only. What happened to idol worshippers.

You're not free yet, your just a specified antagonist

another hardmirrored lie.

I wonder how people derive so much fun in hardmirroring lies.

now, atheism equals freedom.

noted.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

another hardmirrored lie.

I wonder how people derive so much fun in hardmirroring lies.

now, atheism equals freedom.

noted.
Not noted
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sibe007:

Can you see how much Religion has Washed your thinking, Now you find it hard to believe that any human can CHOOSE to do good out of inert intelligence, probably because a book told you that the Heart of Man is desperately wicked.

This makes religion quite dangerous. SOmething that subtly rubs you of your inert sense and ability to do right.

In your mind you do right because ur book tells you to do right?? Nope
Try go rape some girl, or go steal a phone in computer Village and see what will happen to you.

People can be good or bad, irrespective of a Religion. UnFxxak ur Mind, will you
please, I am afraid of being hardmirrored with lies.

if you can't refute my comment. you swerve, or better still, you storm out.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Not noted
fine
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
it's not his fault
The way religion has raped rational thinking can be a very traumatic experience and would take some time to heal smiley

another lie!

atheism = rational thinking.

keep the lies burning.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

Yes I don't believe in god because but in reincarnation because no god is responsible for souls reincarnating, reincarnation as a doctrine can be attached to any system of belief/religion, it doesn't it main foundation of that belief, reincartion is path of Wicca, but wicca has got nothing to do with Buddhism, we are souls, nature, part of the universe, we don't die, only the body dies. Yet no god is responsible for that, only your free will does.

Having been a wiccan and an outworld, I know that reincarnation exists. I know few reincarnated souls around, I too is a reincarnated being.

Okay . Let me make this simple . The way you feel certain about reincarnation is the way I know about God .

By the way , I'm still waiting for proof of reincarnation. Claiming you are a reincarnated being is no different from claiming I am an alien , or a denizen of another dimension . Anybody can say anything. Where is your proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

you better not allow these guys to brainwash you with lies.

the position you are now still make more sense than atheism.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by adoyi8: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Did you become an atheist because you reject religion ?

why are you so eager to place a label on him. Ur gragra makes u think that you know what group of irreligious a person belong to more than the person himself. but so long a person knows that saying 'fvck God' will not send him to hell it's fine with us. labeling him under deism, agnotism or atheism is not important.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And atheism is logically correct ? grin grin What is logical about atheism ? Care to enlighten me ?

This might disconcert you a bit . Do you know that people reject religion and still acknowledge the existence of God ? And some people believe in an impersonal God ? Are you aware of that ArienRic ? And that more religious people are involved in the alleviation of poverty , the advancement of science and the progress of humanity than the atheist will ever be , are you aware of this ?

Atheism is logically correct because there's no god! Simple smiley when you acknowledged the existence of 'any god' then you're a theist, humans were brainwashed to be worshipping some cloaked fellows who are greedy and power thirst, that you have some inate powers or wisdom to bend the nature doesn't make you a god. To your last statement, I strongly disagree with it.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

Atheism is logically correct because there's no god! Simple smiley.

Theism is logically correct because there's God . Simple smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=ArienRic post=51460034]

Atheism is logically correct because there's no god! Simple smiley

Where is your proof that there is no God?

when you acknowledged the existence of 'any god' then you're a theist, humans were brainwashed to be worshipping some cloaked fellows who are greedy and power thirst, that you have some inate powers or wisdom to bend the nature doesn't make you a god.

I think Wrong information and bad vibes made you an Atheist based on your comment above.

So what is your take about the Origin of life
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

simply disprove it.

it shouldn't be hard.

I can't disprove it , u are right , all atheists are drunkards , murderers , scammers ,drug traffickers and rapists.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

So tell me since you believe in Reincarnation and believe you are also a reincarnated soul...what were you before you reincarnated and how did you know you reincarnated?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Okay . Let me make this simple . The way you feel certain about reincarnation is the way I know about God .

By the way , I'm still waiting for proof of reincarnation. Claiming you are a reincarnated being is no different from claiming I am an alien , or a denizen of another dimension . Anybody can say anything. Where is your proof?

Christians are so sharp and intelligent when it comes to criticizing the beliefs of orders , but when it comes to their own beliefs , their brains instantly become dull
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

Atheism is logically correct because there's no god! Simple smiley when you acknowledged the existence of 'any god' then you're a theist, humans were brainwashed to be worshipping some cloaked fellows who are greedy and power thirst, that you have some inate powers or wisdom to bend the nature doesn't make you a god. To your last statement, I strongly disagree with it.

how are you so sure there is no god ?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by dalaman: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

When have you ever provided ANY proof for any of your faith based assertions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.