Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. (8255 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

What God

The Supreme Being .
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Ebuka
I said countries with a high atheist percentage, not only atheistic states.
By promise10 statement, atheism makes people rape and kill, since there is no judgement. Countries with high atheist percentage proves the stupidity of such statements.

France, Czech Republic are two countries with high atheist population Population of Atheism in other countries is insignificant . Crime rates in France is kinda moderate while Czech Republic is fantastically corrupt . Sweden which has a reasonable atheist population has the highest rape cases in Europe and I think in the world too.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Edenoscar(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

What God
The God who wants you to cut the foreskin of your penis so he can recongnise you maybe due to partial blindness, dont you know him, his name is yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and **coughs** Ebuka

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I have checked through history . We had humans who have been deified in religions . There are pharaohs , Majapahit kings , Chinese emperors etc . I don't think anyone says he is a creator god . Even Mary , the mother of Christ is worshiped as a goddess in Collyridianism . Other guys have claimed to be siblings of Christ like Hong Xiuquan who led the Taiping Rebellion . But Christ still remains a creator God .

Its obvious you haven't check, if you had, then names like Hurucan, Enki, Imri, Ra, Brahma, Obatala etc would be familiar to you now.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

but, not worshipping the unknown entity doesn't overrule the reality of the unknown entity.

Yes its very simple because the reality lies in your mind, as programmedsmiley

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

France, Czech Republic are two countries with high atheist population Population of Atheism in other countries is insignificant . Crime rates in France is kinda moderate while Czech Republic is fantastically corrupt . Sweden which has a reasonable atheist population has the highest rape cases in Europe and I think in the world too.
China Japan Russia Vietnam Germany France USA Britain South Korea Canada Spain Ukraine italy Sweden Netherlands Czech Republic Taiwan Australia hungary Belgium
Atheist countries by population ^^^^
Now compare their crime rate with their most religious counterparts.
Which has the higher crime rate the countries with more religious people or those with more atheist.
Ignoramus
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

Its obvious you haven't check, if you had, then names like Hurucan, Enki, Imri, Ra, Brahma, Obatala etc would be familiar to you now.

I thought humans who claimed to be creator gods are being discussed . These were non-human deities
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:
China Japan Russia Vietnam Germany France USA Britain South Korea Canada Spain Ukraine italy Sweden Netherlands Czech Republic Taiwan Australia hungary Belgium
Atheist countries by population ^^^^
Now compare their crime rate with their most religious counterparts.
Which has the higher crime rate the countries with more religious people or those with more atheist.
Ignoramus

You really need a lecture that explains the difference between Irreligion and Atheism .
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Supreme Being .
We got a lot of supposed supreme beings.
Which is God
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You really need a lecture that explains the difference between Irreligion and Atheism .
grin
Is that all you have.
These are countries with high proportion of atheist, not the irreligious.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought humans who claimed to be creator gods are being discussed . These were non-human deities

Are you saying Jesus was no human?
That Jesus the Christ was not deified by elites of the old?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

grin
Is that all you have.
These are countries with high proportion of atheist, not the irreligious.

There are 3 percent of atheists in America so how is that a high atheist population

In Germany , Canada , Taiwan and South Korea there no official data of atheist population . Only 7 percent of Belgians are atheists . Only 9 percent in Spain . In Italy, 12.4 percent are irreligious , agnostics and atheists . In Hungary , 1.5 percent are atheists . So why are you are lying undecided undecided
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara3: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
[/b]

2YRS

Looolz
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
author=jonbellion post=51461701]actually it is
Rational thinking tells you

And you call this rational and critical thinking? What you have is simply a mental limitation.

So you think the shape of the earth would affect the revelation of one as God? If radio waves cannot be affected by the shape of the earth and you can be anywhere and receive the same information at the same time then you assume God would be limited?

Again mental limitation

Were you there when the Tower of Babel was built?

Who said they were?

You do remember the Ten commandments declared that we are not to have any image of God made. If man chose to make him caucasian does that mean he is?

Can God even have any complexion?
I could go on dude smiley
Very nice.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Ranchhoddas: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara3:

Looolz
Hehehe... Bishop Urahara loading...
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara3: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehe... Bishop Urahara loading...

No mind am,this reminds me of that nairalander that placed a decree on otem to beg for bread after 30 days grin
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Ranchhoddas: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara3:

No mind am,this reminds me of that nairalander that placed a decree on otem to beg for bread after 30 days grin
Never say never
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by MrMontella(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

yet...christians ''supernaturally'' outnumber atheists in jail..

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=51465631]

There are 3 percent of atheists in America so how is that a high atheist population

In Germany , Canada , Taiwan and South Korea there no official data of atheist population . Only 7 percent of Belgians are atheists . Only 9 percent in Spain . In Italy, 12.4 percent are irreligious , agnostics and atheists . In Hungary , 1.5 percent are atheists . So why are you are lying undecided undecided[/quotes]
Population. Ebuka. Aren't you educated?
What does that mean.
3 percent of 300 million is what?
There are a lot of atheist in these countries, yet they still have comparatively low crime rates.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara3: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Never say never

Toh, u 2 go turn prophet na tongue
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by hopefulLandlord: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara3:

.....then the same Nairalander begged for money days later cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:
-

How can 3 percent of a population be considered high

High is considered as 55 and above
Moderate is considered as 40-54
Low is considered as 39 and below
Go back to school !

Atheist populations in most countries are extremely low
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by hopefulLandlord: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Lennycool post=51466481][/quote]

3 percent is rather high compared to most other countries especially knowing probably many more are closet atheists giving appearances of being a theist

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara3: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

.....then the same Nairalander begged for money days later cheesy

Are u serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How can 3 percent of a population be considered high

High is considered as 55 and above
Moderate is considered as 40-54
Low is considered as 39 and below
Go back to school !

Atheist populations in most countries are extremely low

Again we are talking about population. There are more than 3 million immoral atheist, with uninhabited urges to kill and rape, and yet america is still standing, in fact the most religious States have the higher crime rates in america. And atheist make less than 0.2 percent of their prison population.
Also compare the crime rate of highly christian america and highly atheist Japan.
Your argument has no standing.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara3: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Again we are talking about population.

Please no digressions . You claimed those countries have high atheist populations . Are 3 , 7 , 9.1 and 15 percent high
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

3 percent is rather high compared to most other countries especially knowing probably many more are closet atheists giving appearances of being a theist

Delusion .

And you think in North Korea where atheism is imposed and Islamic countries there are no Closet Christians
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by bi0nics: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2016
plaetton:

Choice, MENTAL SOVEREIGNTY is what kingebukasblog doesn't , and may never understand.

I don't quite understand the reason atheist term believers as being in Mental Slavery??

Everyone has right to believe in anything he/she wants.. I don't know for others o.. Buh for me, being a believer doesn't dampen my curiosity a bit
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 5:46am On Nov 29, 2016
ArienRic:

Yes its very simple because the reality lies in your mind, as programmedsmiley
who programmed it?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by dalaman: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Supreme Being .

We have a lot of supreme brings according to most religions. Which one is God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.