Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud (39729 Views)

Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
paradigmshift:

bnaira no get money, aremogucci dey bam, investor bj dope but I love hushpuppi d most

"Bnaira no get money". You talk foolishly .. Like say your papa get any apparel.

he get,he no get.. Eez his money .. You wise you no wise eez your stoopeedeeteey
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by meccuno: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't get the anambra prison tag.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by ProG(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Escobar Pablo Na e sure pass nw abeg wch format dem dis 1 dey use
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
WesBreezy:

"Bnaira no get money". You talk foolishly .. Like say your papa get any apparel.

he get,he no get.. Eez his money .. You wise you no wise eez your stoopeedeeteey

how old are u ?? y d insult and am sure being insultive runs in your lineage. we are just talking here as guys..am just trying to pair bnaira to investor n CO n DT all.. I have my money n u ve yours. so y d insult..
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
paradigmshift:

how old are u ?? y d insult and am sure being insultive runs in your lineage. we are just talking here as guys..am just trying to pair bnaira to investor n CO n DT all.. I have my money n u ve yours. so y d insult..
Shut the hell up! Dazz all
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Ugosample(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chrismario:

Tot its only igbos
It's in all tribes in Nigeria. It's every where
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
WesBreezy:

Shut the hell up! Dazz all
animal on uniform..bnaira spoke man. broke ass niggas...
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
aplusekwe:
Is he really an arsenal fan?

Nope a Chelsea fan. An EFCC agent gave him the Arsenal jersey
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
paradigmshift:

animal on uniform..bnaira spoke man. broke ass niggas...
idiot .. You'd should try making good investment for your family .. Go to the zoo so where your friends are so your family can get tips for the viewing of their animal they reproduced .. Trust me humans don't give birth to animals .. You are an animal .. Or you are a mixbreed .. Foolish thing .. Like say you fit be bnaira your entire life.. Your brain dey Coma if you no know!
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by lizzlix(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
aplusekwe:
Is he really an arsenal fan?
Not really, i guess that's the prison outfit over there....so one day you see any of your guy on newspaper front page rocking it, you shld knw the drill
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by samuel19222(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
ELPablochapo:
He decided not to stay broke so he broke the law.

by .................

One fellow Gee spotted.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by ELPablochapo: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
samuel19222:

One fellow Gee spotted.

Akpamu, get off my mention daft punk
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by lobinche101(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why willl you be involve in yahoo when you can make 150k in few days with ultimate cycler... I hve made mine, I can teach you how to.. 08061661935..
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by tufur24(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
AMAA Warns Imo State Government Against Impersonators - Celebrities - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3491515/amaa-warns-imo-state-government
dumebiifeanyi:
Suspect remanded in custody for $8,674 USD fraud

Pleads not guilty

Remanded in prison till December 6th

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, on Monday November 28, 2016, docked one Okwara Victory before Justice I.B Gafai of the Federal High Court Awka in Anambra State, for charges bothering on obtaining by false pretense to the tune of $8,674USD.
When the charge was read to the accused, he pleaded not guilty on all counts of the three count charge preferred against him by the EFCC.
In view of his plea, the Defense Counsel Barr. Emma Onyibor applied for the bail of his client adding that his client had been on administrative bail granted him by the EFCC, and had not defaulted but reported regularly to the EFCC whenever he was needed.
But the Prosecuting Counsel Barr. Habila Jonathan informed the court that he was served the motion for bail, shortly before court proceeding and needed time to study and respond.

The court upheld the argument of the EFCC counsel as the Judge was yet to study the bail application which the defense also served the court shortly before proceedings. The court then ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody, while the case was adjourned to December 6, 2016, for hearing and consideration of bail.

One of the charge against the accused person reads: That you Okwara Victory sometime in the month of April 2016 at Onitsha within Awka Jurisdiction of the Federal High Court of Nigeria, with intent to defraud did obtained the sum of N1,332,420 (one million three hundred and thirty two thousand four and twenty naira) being the naira equivalent of $4,190 (Four Thousand One Hundred and Ninety US Dollars) from one Ekweaba Oyemechi when you falsely represented yourself to him that your girlfriend who lives in America will send you $4,190 (Four Thousand One Hundred Ninety US Dollars ) meant for your return ticket to America, a pretence you knew to be false and thereby committed an offence contrary to section1(1)(a) of the Advanced Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act of 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act.

http://politicsngr.com/photo-yahoo-remanded-anambra-prison-8000-fraud/
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by AleAirHub(m): 1:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Broke n dull nigga angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

idiot .. You'd should try making good investment for your family .. Go to the zoo so where your friends are so your family can get tips for the viewing of their animal they reproduced .. Trust me humans don't give birth to animals .. You are an animal .. Or you are a mixbreed .. Foolish thing .. Like say you fit be bnaira your entire life.. Your brain dey Coma if you no know!

u n bnaira = 0. how many years u take senior bnaira..be claiming don here on Nairaland.. don't go n hustle , be forming e-bodyguard lmao..contradicting yourself and am like why you pained..eeya you don't even know me bro ,very quick to type gab here lol claiming Mr intellectual but nothing to write home about..animal on uniform that's what you are. bungalow grade nothing upstairs. lmao
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by ikemesit4477: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
Suspect remanded in custody for $8,674 USD fraud

Pleads not guilty

Remanded in prison till December 6th

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, on Monday November 28, 2016, docked one Okwara Victory before Justice I.B Gafai of the Federal High Court Awka in Anambra State, for charges bothering on obtaining by false pretense to the tune of $8,674USD.
When the charge was read to the accused, he pleaded not guilty on all counts of the three count charge preferred against him by the EFCC.
In view of his plea, the Defense Counsel Barr. Emma Onyibor applied for the bail of his client adding that his client had been on administrative bail granted him by the EFCC, and had not defaulted but reported regularly to the EFCC whenever he was needed.
But the Prosecuting Counsel Barr. Habila Jonathan informed the court that he was served the motion for bail, shortly before court proceeding and needed time to study and respond.

The court upheld the argument of the EFCC counsel as the Judge was yet to study the bail application which the defense also served the court shortly before proceedings. The court then ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody, while the case was adjourned to December 6, 2016, for hearing and consideration of bail.

One of the charge against the accused person reads: That you Okwara Victory sometime in the month of April 2016 at Onitsha within Awka Jurisdiction of the Federal High Court of Nigeria, with intent to defraud did obtained the sum of N1,332,420 (one million three hundred and thirty two thousand four and twenty naira) being the naira equivalent of $4,190 (Four Thousand One Hundred and Ninety US Dollars) from one Ekweaba Oyemechi when you falsely represented yourself to him that your girlfriend who lives in America will send you $4,190 (Four Thousand One Hundred Ninety US Dollars ) meant for your return ticket to America, a pretence you knew to be false and thereby committed an offence contrary to section1(1)(a) of the Advanced Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act of 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act.

http://politicsngr.com/photo-yahoo-remanded-anambra-prison-8000-fraud/
Ntor! Your jars has fail these time.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by AlphaDibia(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Scamming is a game of players but when caught is a sin o
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Bennethanderson(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Police pursue thief live yahoo boys oh!.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by mykelsmile(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2016
nobody is above the law
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Silensa1234: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2016
better for him
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Eyaaaah, the boy for go Ghana and generate rent money for Ghanaians, eat there and pay internet bills and grow Ghana economy. In this recession, the government is supposed to find every means to get funds circulating. I pity young graduates, cos no one is hiring and now EFCC is jailing them for their yahoo business. Even Russia, Romania, Indonesia where the brightest hackers come from hardly jail their hackers. They use them to wage cyber warfare again their enemy-states.

Ur head really dey there bro. This country is just too wack. Hackers especially in Russia and Romania eh! Let me not talk much
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by vickodedon(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2016
But shaa dat balleri too much nah
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

u n bnaira = 0. how many years u take senior bnaira..be claiming don here on Nairaland.. don't go n hustle , be forming e-bodyguard lmao..contradicting yourself and am like why you pained..eeya you don't even know me bro ,very quick to type gab here lol claiming Mr intellectual but nothing to write home about..animal on uniform that's what you are. bungalow grade nothing upstairs. lmao
ideeat! I know say you go still quote me .. Don't know when bnaira turned 18..
if you auditioned for your village's not got sense you go still fail.. Anu mpama.. I told you offer your self to the zoo and do your parents proud .they await you there ..
you Wey no get any shi shi dey condemn another. See how your reasoning is retarded and archaic. Mpi ! The zoo awaits your return your families are there.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

ideeat! I know say you go still quote me .. Don't know when bnaira turned 18..
if you auditioned for your village's not got sense you go still fail.. Anu mpama.. I told you offer your self to the zoo and do your parents proud .they await you there ..
you Wey no get any shi shi dey condemn another. See how your reasoning is retarded and archaic. Mpi ! The zoo awaits your return your families are there.

read wetin u write again and no one will tell you that someone fingered your brain . how much did you auction your brain ? you and zoo are synonymous . I still wonder why you are pained lol. my parents are proud and they are Ok so focus on yours. how old are you again ??
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

read wetin u write again and no one will tell you that someone fingered your brain . how much did you auction your brain ? you and zoo are synonymous . I still wonder why you are pained lol. my parents are proud and they are Ok so focus on yours. how old are you again ??

nna eeh.. I never see when somebody carry stupidity with utmost pride.
your parents are proud of you,eez normal Na.
like the animal you are you should be familiar with the saying that "Monkey no fine but im mama like am".. Get off my celli nigga.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

nna eeh.. I never see when somebody carry stupidity with utmost pride.
your parents are proud of you,eez normal Na.
like the animal you are you should be familiar with the saying that "Monkey no fine but im mama like am".. Get off my celli nigga.

You are complete joke. Miserable gold digger . claiming itk on Nairaland but in real life u be dullard. Masturbating on some one else life.. Do something meaningful this morning and stop being a mess. Aiit
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by samuel19222(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
ELPablochapo:

Akpamu, get off my mention daft punk

yam shey nah me you dey talk to abi?
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

You are complete joke. Miserable gold digger . claiming itk on Nairaland but in real life u be dullard. Masturbating on some one else life.. Do something meaningful this morning and stop being a mess. Aiit
if you didn't read well. "YOU BELONG TO THE ZOO". Just incase .
by the way the "masturbating on someone else 's life" for you mind you think animal play on words? Useless being .. I tell you say your brain dey COMA . A racoon is smarter than you are.. Imp see this lowlife Wey nobody know dey castigate person Wey him own name dey known. Bnaira no get money . Na your papa come get a fortune Na.. Mumu
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by kedunaija(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
instead of all this crime Join ultimate cycler and make 50,000 naira within a week
http://dailygists.com.ng/join-ultimate-cycler-turn-naira-12500-to-5000-within-7-daysultimate-cycler/ Ultimate Cycler Turn Naira 12,500 To 50,00 Within 7 Days
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

if you didn't read well. "YOU BELONG TO THE ZOO". Just incase .
by the way the "masturbating on someone else 's life" for you mind you think animal play on words? Useless being .. I tell you say your brain dey COMA . A racoon is smarter than you are.. Imp see this lowlife Wey nobody know dey castigate person Wey him own name dey known. Bnaira no get money . Na your papa come get a fortune Na.. Mumu

you dey defend person wey your senior. single shame you no get and even d bkobo no even know you and you dey here they form Na my guy. lmao. my parents are doing well and am blessed bro. u no get respect for your parent abi you be product of baby factory??. keep your hustle on bro and God bless you .aiit good afternoon, shey u don chop..
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by crown08(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland made him a yahoo boy. he is a nairalander...#justice4MMM
how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.