Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud (39736 Views)

Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by crown08(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Who no dey do b4.... Smh
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

you dey defend person wey your senior. single shame you no get and even d bkobo no even know you and you dey here they form Na my guy. lmao. my parents are doing well and am blessed bro. u no get respect for your parent abi you be product of baby factory??. keep your hustle on bro and God bless you .aiit good afternoon, shey u don chop..
iriat! Thought i told you your brain was stone cold. I asked you if bnaira was 18? As cleanslated as your head is you didn't answer . You are daft and a sheer representation of misfortune,regret and a mistake to your parents .. A fool begets a fool.so i know where you got your silly archaic mindset from.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

iriat! Thought i told you your brain was stone cold. I asked you if bnaira was 18? As cleanslated as your head is you didn't answer . You are daft and a sheer representation of misfortune,regret and a mistake to your parents .. A fool begets a fool.so i know where you got your silly archaic mindset from.

go back and read the convos and see that you are shallow minded , you can't even comprehend little words. you can pass the phone to your neighbour to help translate for you because you are suffering from brain leakage. bkobo body guard. no go find money. product of baby factory. where your brain is needed to work, it won't but it will boot itself when it comes to issues that don't worth it. good Evening, u dn chop.
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

go back and read the convos and see that you are shallow minded , you can't even comprehend little words. you can pass the phone to your neighbour to help translate for you because you are suffering from brain leakage. bkobo body guard. no go find money. product of baby factory. where your brain is needed to work, it won't but it will boot itself when it comes to issues that don't worth it. good Evening, u dn chop.
ask your father.. The idiot still didn't answer!
when your brain is out of sleep mode tell me..
ofete like you .. Told you go to the zoo before before you contaminate humans .. Ebola infested animal. Even if you dumb headed parents didn't sell you during the slave trade,they thought et a wise investment keeping you for sale like the animal you are .. All they need is a rope with a catalog to your neck to place you on auction ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
WesBreezy:

ask your father.. The idiot still didn't answer!
when your brain is out of sleep mode tell me..
ofete like you .. Told you go to the zoo before before you contaminate humans .. Ebola infested animal. Even if you dumb headed parents didn't sell you during the slave trade,they thought et a wise investment keeping you for sale like the animal you are .. All they need is a rope with a catalog to your neck to place you on auction ..

sorry bro from your analysis, you just told me your age. you must be a father now or a graduated bachelor looking for whom to devour lol. your father auction his other children because they worth a fortune but he kept you aside out of frustration because the slave masters find you useless. your mumu dn tey wey they folow you senior man. is never too late to put your car on reverse and make your parents proud.. how your area now. I hail you
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by amanikondo: 1:52am On Nov 30, 2016
The Tribe Of UGANDA JEWS - Reporting late from Oshogbo

Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2016
paradigmshift:

sorry bro from your analysis, you just told me your age. you must be a father now or a graduated bachelor looking for whom to devour lol. your father auction his other children because they worth a fortune but he kept you aside out of frustration because the slave masters find you useless. your mumu dn tey wey they folow you senior man. is never too late to put your car on reverse and make your parents proud.. how your area now. I hail you
nna wisdom eludes you .. Etz no new thing that animals behave the you and your people do. You don't think,I'm 18 and i know more than you'd ever know .. Animals don't give birth in the hospital Na so you should know where your roots are. So foolishly,they embraced stupidity. If you don't know you are the last caste of your lineage.with stupidity you cant live furthermore. Stay away from humans . Ode
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
WesBreezy:

nna wisdom eludes you .. Etz no new thing that animals behave the you and your people do. You don't think,I'm 18 and i know more than you'd ever know .. Animals don't give birth in the hospital Na so you should know where your roots are. So foolishly,they embraced stupidity. If you don't know you are the last caste of your lineage.with stupidity you cant live furthermore. Stay away from humans . Ode

hahaha you declaring different ages , [sub][/sub]

alien roaming on earth looking for whom to devour. this is your Waterloo. by the way why are you declaring so many age, from 45-18 , very soon you go upload affidavit, I never promised you a job bro so stay with your real age or you no know when them born you. alien gat no age I forgot. you wey dey born for person backyard. go Bleep yourself bro. aiit good afternoon
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
paradigmshift:

hahaha you declaring different ages , [sub][/sub]

alien roaming on earth looking for whom to devour. this is your Waterloo. by the way why are you declaring so many age, from 45-18 , very soon you go upload affidavit, I never promised you a job bro so stay with your real age or you no know when them born you. alien gat no age I forgot. you wey dey born for person backyard. go Bleep yourself bro. aiit good afternoon
you see how retarded your brain is .. When did i say 45 ? .. You need a vet. To check you animal. The idiot that has no income wants to promise another job.. And the idiot said go Bleep yourself.. Just as your orangutan mother did before she found a miserable being to give birth to an idiot like you !
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
WesBreezy:

you see how retarded your brain is .. When did i say 45 ? .. You need a vet. To check you animal. The idiot that has no income wants to promise another job.. And the idiot said go Bleep yourself.. Just as your orangutan mother did before she found a miserable being to give birth to an idiot like you !

how manage did you even pass your waec lol? exam malpractice lineage spotted. your father was supposed to pass some common sense to you now or you traded your common sense for data ?? leme break it down for you since your brain can't hold water, you made mention of how your father was among the slave Masters and how e auctioned his other children for palm oil but you were rejected because u re worthless , your age during that era when calculated should be 49 now or something lol but you said you were 18 , so I played you and you gave me your real Age, won't be surprised to deny tomorrow but thanks to modify option, u can always modify lol. as for bleep, using the word fu*ck is an abusive word here on Nairaland, automatically it will change to bleep. don't be surprised, you can give it a try. There's no way I can give you a job lol because you are working for bnaira or bkobo as a body guard, so keep your affidavit of age declaration to yourself.. food is ready, come chop ,see as I dey call u to eat cos recession affect your brain too since you put another man mtter for head..midle finger
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2016
paradigmshift:

how manage did you even pass your waec lol? exam malpractice lineage spotted. your father was supposed to pass some common sense to you now or you traded your common sense for data ?? leme break it down for you since your brain can't hold water, you made mention of how your father was among the slave Masters and how e auctioned his other children for palm oil but you were rejected because u re worthless , your age during that era when calculated should be 49 now or something lol but you said you were 18 , so I played you and you gave me your real Age, won't be surprised to deny tomorrow but thanks to modify option, u can always modify lol. as for bleep, using the word fu*ck is an abusive word here on Nairaland, automatically it will change to bleep. don't be surprised, you can give it a try. There's no way I can give you a job lol because you are working for bnaira or bkobo as a body guard, so keep your affidavit of age declaration to yourself.. food is ready, come chop ,see as I dey call u to eat cos recession affect your brain too since you put another man mtter for head..midle finger
see this goat claiming he was smart .. Dullard! Oya, tell whoever sent you(Your dumb mother) that you failed miserably. Ordinary cucumber stroking houseboy.Don't you usually shove it up your asshole?Then you come here to rant like a hornbill.Go get your leaking sh*t hole sawn up before you come spilling sh*t on the thread.Get off my celli racoon!]see the mumu saying the word fu(k is abusive .. Ode and he said et .. Now you see why i tell you say your brain dey coma for life. Go read more about evolution to know your roots more .. Animal .. To the zoo you belong. Back to the top atleast i have data. Your father doesn't even have any sense not to talk of trading et .. All he had in that dumb head of his was garbage and trust me he had no choice other than pass et to the garbage collector,his so called bastard. Your brain is a collection of garbage,a refuse dump. So mo'Fu(ka i cant dumb down to your level .. If you don't get spend your miserable life pondering pon this. Suckka
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2016
WesBreezy:

see this goat claiming he was smart .. Dullard! Oya, tell whoever sent you(Your dumb mother) that you failed miserably. Ordinary cucumber stroking houseboy.Don't you usually shove it up your asshole?Then you come here to rant like a hornbill.Go get your leaking sh*t hole sawn up before you come spilling sh*t on the thread.Get off my celli racoon!]see the mumu saying the word fu(k is abusive .. Ode and he said et .. Now you see why i tell you say your brain dey coma for life. Go read more about evolution to know your roots more .. Animal .. To the zoo you belong. Back to the top atleast i have data. Your father doesn't even have any sense not to talk of trading et .. All he had in that dumb head of his was garbage and trust me he had no choice other than pass et to the garbage collector,his so called bastard. Your brain is a collection of garbage,a refuse dump. So mo'Fu(ka i cant dumb down to your level .. If you don't get spend your miserable life pondering pon this. Suckka

hahahaha riffraff always going off the point because you have nothing to offer. well I know your age now but I will not blame your parents for your stupidity or being a coward Even though they contributed a bit lol. your are very familiar with the zoo ,did you escape from the zoo? am sure your parents are working in the zoo or most of your family members , you will be very good in feeding those antelopes or monkeys because you look alike. read all you wrote and you see you off the point big time.you can't use the word fu-k here on Nairaland, if you write in full, it will auto change to bleep when you post ,so you try it yourself and see you are the one standing with one leg. claiming to be a niga on Nairaland lol, keyboard gangster but you go respect me when you see me for real life. bnaira or bkobo no even know u, u dey here dey masturbate on e head, go get a life scarecrow. hope you dn chop this morning, good morning oya come chop make your head straight lol
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
[b][/b]what is wrong
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
what what is wrong
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
just testing this stuff
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
paradigmshift:

hahahaha riffraff always going off the point because you have nothing to offer. well I know your age now but I will not blame your parents for your stupidity or being a coward Even though they contributed a bit lol. your are very familiar with the zoo ,did you escape from the zoo? am sure your parents are working in the zoo or most of your family members , you will be very good in feeding those antelopes or monkeys because you look alike. read all you wrote and you see you off the point big time.you can't use the word fu-k here on Nairaland, if you write in full, it will auto change to bleep when you post ,so you try it yourself and see you are the one standing with one leg. claiming to be a niga on Nairaland lol, keyboard gangster but you go respect me when you see me for real life. bnaira or bkobo no even know u, u dey here dey masturbate on e head, go get a life scarecrow. hope you dn chop this morning, good morning oya come chop make your head straight lol
ofcos' i feed you and your family at the zoo just to save your miserable orangutan lineage from going extinction due to hunger plight.
respect is reciprocal .. That applies to humans ..animals like your family deserve no respect you should be treated like the animals that you are. I'm a scarecrow that deceives null skulled animals like your ugly self ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
paradigmshift:

your brain still dey slow motion .. You crawl with your thoughts .. No single wisdom in your lineage .. A family of animals .. Dumb castes. Useless entities .. See this mumu that your supposed animal mother reached menopause before she married your orangutan father. You are a crowned bastard ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
WesBreezy:

ofcos' i feed you and your family at the zoo just to save your miserable orangutan lineage from going extinction due to hunger plight.
respect is reciprocal .. That applies to humans ..animals like your family deserve no respect you should be treated like the animals that you are. I'm a scarecrow that deceives null skulled animals like your ugly self ..

I feel your pain bro, I can still be of help if you can remove the veil of stupidity from your face and DM me. have taken shots so many times but all you do is change lane lol. for once you agree your are a scarecrow and also your family is synonymous with the zoo. clap for yourself bnaira gateman ,hope you enjoying the gate post and your new uniform. how can your zoo family go on extinction when Obasanjo and the likes are donating animals to the zoo but my fear is that you should not end up eating the animals because of recession because the last time I checked the antelopes were not complete lol.... how u dey ? shey u dn chop today..gd pm
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
WesBreezy:

your brain still dey slow motion .. You crawl with your thoughts .. No single wisdom in your lineage .. A family of animals .. Dumb castes. Useless entities .. See this mumu that your supposed animal mother reached menopause before she married your orangutan father. You are a crowned bastard ..

lmao contradiction on point. your case is worse than mine , your father was a hardened criminal that was use and dumped by the slaves Master ,ur fada raped a young witch (ur moda) not knowing she will end up giving birth to you . do the mathematics, a witch having a son for a thief . what will be the end product , the end product is you ..don't blame your enemies for lack of wisdom, you are the enemy to yourself n odas. simple solution, shoot yourself in the brain...
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by WesBreezy: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2016
paradigmshift:

I feel your pain bro, I can still be of help if you can remove the veil of stupidity from your face and DM me. have taken shots so many times but all you do is change lane lol. for once you agree your are a scarecrow and also your family is synonymous with the zoo. clap for yourself bnaira gateman ,hope you enjoying the gate post and your new uniform. how can your zoo family go on extinction when Obasanjo and the likes are donating animals to the zoo but my fear is that you should not end up eating the animals because of recession because the last time I checked the antelopes were not complete lol.... how u dey ? shey u dn chop today..gd pm
lmao contradiction on point. your case is worse than mine , your father was a hardened criminal that was use and dumped by the slaves Master ,ur fada raped a young witch (ur moda) not knowing she will end up giving birth to you . do the mathematics, a witch having a son for a thief . what will be the end product , the end product is you ..don't blame your enemies for lack of wisdom, you are the enemy to yourself n odas. simple solution, shoot yourself in the brain...[/quote]
see how he's just narrated the story of his family. cheesy ofete like you. Your brain is similar to an empty set. Your life is odd and overwhelming useless. You are been overshadowed by incessant stupidity. Look how you've turned out to. Shows your a true bastard son of a thief .. You have no atom of sense in that your dumb head. You are a mistake,a misconception,an unfortunate and a regret to your animal that bore you. How sad for a father to a bastard more ashamed about him and he was about himself.. As mumu Wey you be quote me again cheesy

look at how you been derailed by that inactive sense of yours .. Just wandering with your thoughts without direction .. Why wont you check on the antelopes?they your relatives jerk. You should ask your father how your friends went missing .. As usual hunger plight hitting your family caused et! Your stupidity has no break point .. You just keep growing more stupid err'day.. A bastard has like your self has no say in the human society so whatever pointless comment you make you irrelevance to nature has been ascertained.you
Re: Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2016
WesBreezy:

look at how you been derailed by that inactive sense of yours .. Just wandering with your thoughts without direction .. Why wont you check on the antelopes?they your relatives jerk. You should ask your father how your friends went missing .. As usual hunger plight hitting your family caused et! Your stupidity has no break point .. You just keep growing more stupid err'day.. A bastard has like your self has no say in the human society so whatever pointless comment you make you irrelevance to nature has been ascertained.

eeeya very sorry ,you are so in love with my punchlines DT you added to it. haha..beware of copy right .. i can tell you are short of words because you have been recycling your words and you don't know where you heading next. i told you earlier that you exchanged your brain for cheap data and u see the outcome. look at what your wrote " A bastard has like yourself " wtf gerrarahere .you can be very fast in using the modifying option as you always do. you can't contain me no more and your shit is falling off your ass .do you even have a family? am not sure because you for use dem do ritual because you blaming everybody for your failure. we okay right here and no fuking recession in my hood but recession dn wear you so tey Na another man matter u carry for head n d dead man no even know u..I told u before , if you see me one on one for one side you go respect me.. man up and stop being a fake ass nigga. good morning ,food is ready. come flex o.hope u dey make money... hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.