Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 (47439 Views)

See How Fayose Rode To Venue Of Flyover Inspection In Ekiti(pics) / EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by henryanna36: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
According to Bola,pictured below is the Mercedes-Benz Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose rode to the Olukayode stadium during his swearing in on October 16th 2014.One of his critics claimed named Wale Ojo Lanre, former CPS to Asiwaju Segun Oni claimed Fayose bought the car with N60m public fund.

However,Bola told him that the N60m allegation was a lie taken too far until Ayodele Suyi made nonsense of his brother's post and asked him how Fayose could have bought a 1964 Benz for N64m with Ekiti fund even before he was sworn in as governor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-mercedes-benz-fayose-rode-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
So ? What should we do ? Are we EFCC now ?

9 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Mrbigman2: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
No be today him start
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Towncrier007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
AN OPEN LATER TO FAYOSE
Dear Fayose,
I pity you so much sir because your troubles are just too many, and I know your major problem is the indian helm (Igbo) that you smoke,once you stop the helm, your problems will be reduced. If Igbo good for Baba Fela head, Uncle Fayose your head is not strong enough.please yield to my advice and stop ganja.
yours sincerely
Towncrier.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by GMBuhari: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2016
He bought this junk 60M

I wasn't surprised when his birthday cake cost 400M

Oloriibu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Abeymills(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2016
And so wat?the one ur tin god bubuhari is using is how much?pls op shut d fk up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by AbelPraize1(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
hoooo!! I don't understand people will borrow meg to post nonsense on niraland pls even if he bought the car at the rate of 60 million are you telling me Fayose doesn't have dat kind of amount in his bank account? ,hoo so buhari use Toyota camry of 400 thousand during his swearing in abi?I now see reasons why they call u guys zombie,so a one time governor can not afford dat,i see u voted for a president dat claims he is poor and his wife is one of the richest lady in Africa and poor that he can afford to pay for his daughter 's school fees in Abroad..hypocrites

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2016
ok
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Thisis2raw(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Zombies oya come and hate. Food is ready

2 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2016
bist:
.[size=30pt]Do you have proof![/size]
[size=20pt]Where was Fayose's proof when he accused Aisha Buhari of being involved in the Halliburton scandal?[/size]

8 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by kokerkl(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
This one join the loot ooo. grin
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by TippyTop(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
However,Bola told him that the N60m allegation was a lie taken too far until Ayodele Suyi made nonsense of his brother's post and asked him how Fayose could have bought a 1964 Benz for N64m with Ekiti fund even before he was sworn in as governor.

2 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by jaymejate: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
Chai, dis man cheesy grin

That Wale Ojo no get sense ni...
1... Bought ancient Mercedes for N60m
2... The money was from the public fund even when he never become governor.

Chai some people shaa want to say something by fire by force even if na nonsense

#haters

6 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Princelegacylemoha(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
LIARS
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by labbyk(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
The motor no fine self undecided
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by AntiWailer: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Are we out of front page materials ?

This made front page in 2014.
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Front page cover
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by AyamConfidence(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by bist: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
.[size=30pt]Do you have proof![/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Elchappo: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Ayam confused ooo..
Was he having access to the state account before swearing in

Some people re just plain stewpid..

Even if the car is worth that amount, sure he spent more on campaign, so wat is ur business with someone's money...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2016
AbelPraize1:
hoooo!! I don't understand people will borrow meg to post nonsense on niraland pls even if he bought the car at the rate of 60 million are you telling me Fayose doesn't have dat kind of amount in his bank account? ,hoo so buhari use Toyota camry of 400 thousand during his swearing in abi?I now see reasons why they call u guys zombie,so a one time governor can not afford dat,i see u voted for a president dat claims he is poor and his wife is one of the richest lady in Africa and poor that he can afford to pay for his daughter 's school fees in Abroad..hypocrites

1,2,3 Wailer spotted, flatt headd spotted! Can I ask him to hug the closest transformer? over

2 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2016
AbelPraize1:

U see this is why NCC is increasing Data cost, people are choking the network posting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2016
How can he mismanage State funds even before being sworn in?

Some people don't criticise with their brain. They just let hate cloud their thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by Oildichotomy(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2016
How did this get here! Nairaland has a way of getting boring by the news and bloggers alike.

So what is the idea behind posting this post right now?
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by DrRiley(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2016
If it's true this is also a sin against humanity.

Just take a look at the car
Smh
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by atirolu(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Chai some people ll die 4 fayose matter

E still they pain them he defeated apc
Abeg get over it, pdp got over there own too
Re: The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.