Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator (533 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by Lindalilian: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
SeePhoto
I dont no if i should call this madness or tradition, The above senator said that having soaked “garri’’
and dried fish as a meal gave him
more satisfaction than any other
food.
Olamilekun who is a member of
the Senate Committee on Finance,
told the News Agency of Nigeria
(NAN) in Lagos that garri and
dried fish was his favourite food.
“I don’t know why I just like
garri and dried fish, it gives me
the kind of satisfaction I can`t
describe, I just feel good after
having it.
Some people would ask me, why
would a senator like garri and
not all these expensive stuffs?
and the answer I give is that it
makes me feel great.
It is so amazing that sometimes
when I am having stomach
upset, and I take garri everything
disappears within minutes. I
think garri is best suited for my
body,’’ he said.
Olamilekan stated that he
preferred mostly local foods to
foreign delicacies.
Re: Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by IamProfessorval(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nons.en.se. So you telling us you have billions and you eat garri?

Give away all your billions, and force yourself to eat garri and fish 3times a day for two weeks (like some people), then come back and talk.

Tiff..
Re: Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by Lindalilian: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
IamProfessorval:
Nons.en.se. So you telling us you have billions and you eat garri?

Give away all your billions, and force yourself to eat garri and fish 3times a day for two weeks (like some people), then come back and talk.

Tiff..
lolz why are you vexing for him now.
Re: Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by Standing5(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Don't be surprised if he uses N500 honey to sweeten the garri, N1,000 fish, and N200 bottled water.
Re: Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by Onechancearmy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Of course Garri and fish while cruising in your brand new bullet proof limousine which you bought with public moneywhile the rest of us are dancing recession blues.
These yeye APC polithiefcians just take us as mumu.
Hypocrite pretending to be a man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Monkey senator with wide mouth
Re: Soaked “garri’’ And Dried Fish Makes Him Feel Great - Senator by dikeigbo2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Update / Nigeria Relocates Zakzaky, Spouse Over Assassination Attempt Fears / Ex-Rep member Wadada dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.