Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) (47588 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by chie8: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fayose promises to re-open "Fayose Market" within the next 48 hours if his conditions are met

Governor Ayodele Fayose has promised to re-open within the next 48hrs Fayose GSM Market, Ado-Ekiti that has remained under lock and key for more than one week if his conditions on cleanliness and decorum are met by the traders.

The governor said this after a meeting with traders from the market at the government house on Monday. The governor had directed the closure of the market about two weeks ago after some unscrupulous elements in the market stabbed a government official who was on official duty in the market.

Here are snippets from the meeting:

1. Mr. Kehinde Badmus, President, Fayose Market Traders' Association(FMTA) expressed regret that a representative of the government was attacked and promised such will never repeat itself.

2. Badmus said they were at the government house to beg the governor for forgiveness. He thanked the governor for his effort at upgrading the market to one of the best in Nigeria(he described the market as the second largest phone market in Nigeria after the popular computer village in Lagos).

3. Governor Fayose in his response said he will not compromise standard in making the market one of the best in Nigeria. He said he would not allow anyone destroy his handiwork while alive. He recalled how he tarred the parking lots in the market within his first 100 days in office during his second coming. He said, "I started the renovation of that market, if you want to enter that market before during rainy season, you have to roll up your trouser, nobody dare park inside that market, it had become a shanty, I came, I renovated the market and put asphalt everywhere.

"I brought that bank(Access Bank) to make life easier for you, did I ask you to contribute money? (No). I gave #2.1m to the ministry of Water resources to run a pipe directly from waterworks to the market, we are only awaiting connection. I didn’t ask you to pay for all these, you are the ones doing business and making profit in that place but I say I want a market that is well kept, you can't take that away from me, I will keep closing that market until you get it right.

4. The governor condemned practices such as cooking inside shops(which could cause fire outbreak), dumping of refuse inside canal and indiscriminate placement of containers in the market stressing that he won't allow sanitation and neatness be compromised in the market.

5. Governor Fayose charged the leadership of the market to stand firm and enforce discipline. "If you have any problem implementating good policies in the market, come to me, I will close that person's shop. Tell the bad elements within the market that they can't operate in the market anymore. Anyone giving you problem will be banned from the market, two masters doesn't stay in a ship", the governor told the president.

6. The governor said a day must be set aside for sanitation.

7. Governor Fayose directed that one of the two gates leading to Irona be blocked to enhance security. He called on traders to give him genuine information about touts and bad elements in the market with a promise to flush them out immediately.

8. Contributions and suggestions from traders.

9. Chief Mrs. Funke Anjorin who affirmed that Cleanliness is next to Godliness in her vote of thanks reiterated the traders' love and support for the Fayose administration. She thanked the governor for his efforts at making the market an enviable model in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-promises-to-re-open-market.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by chie8: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by HungerBAD: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fayose is now my man.

I remember when he called Tinubu a Yoruba leader some weeks ago,and this shows he has respect for elders.

For this,I will not bash his Tai Solarin/NYSC White dressing.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by letsbet(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is disrespectful to the marketers and all those present in the event.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Young03(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Governor of the people
the akwaa akwuru nke mbu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by yarimo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wallahi FAYOSE will be a very good SPORT MINISTER grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by IVORY2009(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Action governor, carry go grin cool

Show them pepper, EKITI nor go fall grin

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by richidinho(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
He met them by himself, others will have sent someone to represent him

He is close to the people that matters

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by richidinho(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
letsbet:

Take this info and forget about the dressing pls..

4. The governor condemned practices such as cooking inside shops(which could cause fire outbreak), dumping of refuse inside canal and indiscriminate placement of containers in the market stressing that he won't allow sanitation and neatness be compromised in the market

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
richidinho:
He met them by himself, others will have sent someone to represent him

He is close to the people that matters

.......But I can't imagine Arnold Swazenigger, the governor of carlifonia dressed like this!
Dressing like this will chase away foreign investors.
Its a pity.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by letsbet(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
richidinho:

Take this info and forget about the dressing pls..

4. The governor condemned practices such as cooking inside shops(which could cause fire outbreak), dumping of refuse inside canal and indiscriminate placement of containers in the market stressing that he won't allow sanitation and neatness be compromised in the market

okey, that will be good for them if they can adhere to his words but that does not means its okey for him to wear mare shorts and T-shirt, he is the least dressed in all those pics am seeing up there.

n:b...I am his fan too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by richidinho(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
GudluckIBB:

.......But I can't imagine Arnold Swazenigger, the governor of carlifonia dressed like this!
Its a pity.

Spare me that trash!
Swazenigger kor.... Swatch watch ni

Everytime america this america that.. Cant we do things our own way?

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
richidinho:

Spare me that trash!
Swazenigger kor.... Swatch watch ni

Everytime america this america that.. Cant we do things our own way?

By putting on a short and a slippers? A governor?

If u quote me again, I won't reply you, I'd rather use the bundle to reply you to watch cartoon!

Okbye!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
GudluckIBB:

By putting on a short and a slippers? A governor?

If u quote me again, I won't reply you, I'd rather use the bundle to reply you to watch cartoon!

Okbye!
na your short and slippers?

shut up biko

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by MeAboki(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
LOL, I only saw an unchained mad dog in short knicker and face cap holding a microphone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Caselessness: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rascal!
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Emekamex(m): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2016
This man is a funny character.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by AkinPhysicist: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2016
cool The egotist named a market after himself - smdh cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Frankiss44(m): 3:29am On Nov 29, 2016
letsbet:

Nigerians sha... what is disrespect here? Na dressing the marketers come look abi na listening ear. Some Governors will even send representatives and heaven will not fall.

We need to drop that habit of criticizing everything we dont like

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Frankiss44(m): 3:30am On Nov 29, 2016
yarimo:
Wallahi FAYOSE will be a very good SPORT MINISTER grin

Buhari will give it to him after his tenure expires in 2018

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Abeymills(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2016
D only unchained dog is bubuhari

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2016

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by sheguy(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2016
A man after d pple hrt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Its a pity.

Was fayose meeting with foreign investors on those pictures?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Earth2Metahuman: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2016
he looked like a prisoner grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by bankyblue(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by AbelPraize1(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
hate fayose or love him but to be sincere Ekiti people loves him,he know how to communicate with his people and they do understands him,if there is one thing I love about this man it is his easy to reach altitude, and Ekiti people can never hate or ignore their son because of 1000 naira like a state dat just voted in father Christmas as their governor..i no mention name oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by chiwex(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2016
I am still peeping to see the market
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Lol...this man no send anybody at all.carry on sir

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by MrPolitics: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Its a pity.

Bros arnold left office years ago. Which year are u living in?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Positive Things That Would Quickly Happen If Nigeria Restructures... / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.