Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB (3476 Views)

Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / Biafra: UN And Britain Expresses Fear As Nigeria Imminent Break-up Loom's / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by ExAngel007(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
There is unease within inside the presidency over the
escalated agitation for Biafra that has been described as a
security risk.

The Nation reports that the protests by the Indigenous
People Of Biafra (IPOB) and the Movement for the
Actualisation for a Sovereign State Of Biafra (MASSOB) has
caught the attention of the federal government which has
promised to find a solution to the problem.

David Babachir Lawal who is the secretary to the
government of the federation spoke at the opening of the 4th
Eminent Persons and Experts Group Meeting in Abuja where
he assured that the government was engaging stakeholders
to bring peace to the south.

He said the government has asked governors from the
south east to initiate activities that would positively engage
the Biafra agitators.

Lawal also spoke about the problem of kidnapping in the
country and noted that it began in the Niger Delta region
before spreading to other parts of the country.

He assured that security agencies were harnessing their
efforts to tackle criminality.

The secretary to the government of the federation noted that
stability would bring about development and said security
have been tasked to ensure peace in all parts of the country.

He noted that the level of success achieved in the fight
against Boko Haram was a testament to the government’s
commitment to peace and urged Nigerians to support this
focus.

https://www.naij.com/1065606-biafra-presidency-expresses-fear-threats-ipob-massob.html?source=category_latest_page
Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by inkon: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
really?
Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by ChilledPill: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
They will not decieve us.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by letsbet(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sometimes I have a feeling that IPOB fanatics are disillusioned. I don't see any breakthrough in this thier so called dream. we are better together. sentiments aside, let's join hands and make Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by MadamExcellency: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
letsbet:
Sometimes I have a feeling that IPOB fanatics are disillusioned. I don't see any breakthrough in this thier so called dream. we are better together. sentiments aside, let's join hands and make Nigeria great.

Another I must marry you notwithstanding the obvious incompatibility.

You no dey shame?

Marriage na by force.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by niceprof: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
letsbet:
At least they dared to dream

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by wecan: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Biafra is our dream country, we must be free

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by letsbet(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You no dey shame?

Marriage na by force.

Am not saying its by force we remain together, But It will be better if we remain together and collectively figure out a way to make Nigeria a better place for us and the generation of our kids
Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Progressive01(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
letsbet:
Nonsense. They should get the Bleep out this country abeg. Weve had enough of their irritating nonsense already.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by CltrAltDel: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB)
HEHEHEHEHE. ...........I laugh in LIEIPOD
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Samirana360(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Biafra must be free

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
E no easy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by ChilledPill: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Nonsense. They should get the Bleep out this country abeg. Weve had enough of their irritating nonsense already.
Omenka the omenka gringringringrin no hurry in life.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Biafra must never never be allowed to succeed because of the disastrous civil wars that will break out in its wake. The FG must do everything within its power (including negotiating with the separatists) to ensure that Nigeria remains one single, united and indivisible nation under God
Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by ChilledPill: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
Biafra must never never be allowed to succeed because of the disastrous civil wars that will break out in its wake. The FG must do everything within its power (including negotiating with the separatists) to ensure that Nigeria remains one single, united and indivisible nation under God
[/s]
Agent of darkness, what if we split without war

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Tallesty1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
letsbet:
I concur.

It is always easy to sacrifice an Igbo man or woman up North for peace in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mtswsss, LiePods are just jobless monkeys.

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Tallesty1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
Odiegwu.

The president do not have to engage the agitators.

They should first of all make Education compulsory in the North.

When that part is educated just like other regions, and the governments ensures that any attack on any person, be it igbo, hausa, Yoruba etc is an attack on the whole Nation, then you would see how peaceful Nigeria would become.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Caselessness: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Those arms from the US and Russia don arrive? Nigerians, we are dead.

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by MeAboki(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:

Don't worry, sooner or later we shall call their bluff and let them go with their loads, houses and businesses on their heads - then we'll see how many of them will be willing to take up the offer, as they are the no.1 beneficiaries of One Nigeria, a.k.a economic refugees in other ppl's land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2016
You cant leave Nigeria without fighting another war. Who is going to permit you to seceed peacefully? Donald Trump? The UN you bank your hopes on will never even discuss the matter of Nigeria's breakup in our lifetime. You cant create a Nation out of a renegade radio station and a few ineffectual street protests
It takes alot more than that
Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by PDJT: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
You cant leave Nigeria without fighting another war. Who is going to permit you to seceded peacefully? Donald Trump? The UN you bank your hopes on will never even discuss the matter of Nigeria's breakup in our lifetimes. You cant create a Nation out of a renegade radio station and a few ineffectual street protests
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by Presidiotbuhari: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2016
I see a lot of ONE ZOOGERIAN propagators on this board. Mariage isn't by force naa. South east doesn't want to share this accursed and goddam cesspit with u muslim north and southwest any longer.

We igbos are children of God Almighty and therefore don't want to co-habit with jihadist muslims. We are homogenous, we have and serve one GOD, Chukwu Okike Abiama. Let north with their hundred percent muslim marry and stay with southwest with 70% muslim.

Muslim north and southwest please go your way, we igbos don't do islam and therefore cannot be one with u or share one country. On a final note. An IGBO is not a muslim and a muslim is not IGBO. Ka chukwu mezie okwu

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by ShootToKill: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:

You go lament tire?! You don tire to dey shout 'ugandan ipod'? grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by EnEnPeecee: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2016
letsbet:
People said they dont want you again in their life, won't you let them go in peace

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by EnEnPeecee: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Ani ma

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by ShootToKill: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2016
MeAboki:

Don't worry, sooner or later we shall call their bluff and let them go with their loads, houses and businesses on their heads - then we'll see how many of them will be willing to take up the offer, as they are the no.1 beneficiaries of One Nigeria, a.k.a economic refugees in other ppl's land.

We don hear this threat like 10,000 times. If na una papa born una well for north. Propagate seccession in thr north, you parasites.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by WeNigerDelta: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
You cant leave Nigeria without fighting another war. Who is going to permit you to seceed peacefully? Donald Trump? The UN you bank your hopes on will never even discuss the matter of Nigeria's breakup in our lifetime. You cant create a Nation out of a renegade radio station and a few ineffectual street protests

How long do you think Nigeria can fund a war without the Deltas? If the ND secede with Biafra, Nigeria will go broke before they can start fighting a war.

How long do you think your so called allies will support you with your control of the oil fields? Who will loan Nigeria money to fight a war against the ND? If we go with Biafra and control our oil wells, you guys are screwed before the word go.

This is not 1967, the entire world knows how you have mistreated the Delta. The day we secced your allies will desert you, they won't risk losing their investments for you guys that have nothing to offer.

Who controls the oil wins the war, simple. Nigeria controlled it in 67 was why they could win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by endoski: 3:50am On Nov 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You no dey shame?

Marriage na by force.
no mind that idiot

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by xelly: 4:40am On Nov 29, 2016
letsbet:

Well, its a feeling but they are not deceived because we have had share of all kinds of wickedness from Nigeria. Put yourself in our shoes in all ramification and see if Biafra is not a better alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Presidency Expresses Fear Over Threats From IPOB, MASSOB by xelly: 4:45am On Nov 29, 2016
kropotkin2:

Are you afraid of war? Your understanding of the existence of human is poor. oneness is not by force, and Nigeria is not under God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States / What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? / The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.