Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) (4991 Views)

Jesus Has Answered Your Prayers, He Spoke / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Ranchhoddas: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2016
MrMontella:
ranchho ! gringringringringrin
Oga boss.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Ranchhoddas: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

U know God? cool
Yes I do.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Ranchhoddas: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

U know God? cool
Yes I do.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Rilwayne001: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2016
TB Joshua, is that you?

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes I do.

Wow, good.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Emmanystone: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

my oga, I tire for that charlatan and him cohorts

he also claimed to have cured someone's heart disease although information revealed the same person eventually died of heart disease

lmao! cheesy
You dont have a life outside this place right? You must be a very lonely man.
Pls thank us for making your life liveable. Am imagining what you'd do if Nairaland eventually crashes. You'd be so bored that you can kill yourself.

Man, take a break and do something worthwhile with your life. Atheism is not a profession, its not a vocation.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Emmanystone:

You dont have a life outside this place right? You must be a very lonely man.
Pls thank us for making your life liveable. Am imagining what you'd do if Nairaland eventually crashes. You'd be so bored that you can kill yourself.

Man, take a break and do something worthwhile with your life. Atheism is not a profession, its not a vocation.

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Emmanystone: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=51478594][/quote]
Serioudly, GET A LIFE.
You are always here.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Emmanystone: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Felix, walk away.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Emmanystone:
Serioudly, GET A LIFE. You are always here.

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by promise10: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Abeg close that your gullet, Liar!

U think everyone is a trickster like you? That tells lies all over threads on Nairaland?

Please shift to one side
you just quoted a NAHTOL!

Do you want to be hardmirrored??

FYI, NAHTOL: Nairaland Association of Hardmirrored Team Of Lairs.

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by 0temAtum: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2017
naijadeyhia:
Felixomor its enough! The message has been delivered! If they find it offensive then leave them to it. We know good news never sits well with them so let it be. Whoever it was meant for will get the message especially with the description i gave right down to her corn rows and pictorial comparison.

Let them be.

419 message cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by 0temAtum: 12:38am On Aug 16, 2017
uwagimboo:
Amen to whoever it is for...

Sheeple number 1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by 0temAtum: 12:42am On Aug 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Amen

Thank You Jesus

Sheeple number two? shocked shocked

I can't believe you of all people could say amen to the prayer of a 419? undecided Definitely millions of people all over naija are saying amen when a 419 with potbelly-structured stomach give them motivational talks and add 'god' to it.

Hopefullandlord this is what I meant the other time wink

3 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by 1Sharon(f): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2017
0temAtum:

419 message cheesy grin

Bros why you come resurrect this yeye thread? grin
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by obinna58(m): 3:18am On Aug 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Amen

Thank You Jesus
Really?
I don't know that ur are this crazy

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by 1Sharon(f): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Amen

Thank You Jesus

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Ranchhoddas: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2017
obinna58:
Really? I don't know that ur are this crazy
Lol
That Naijadeyhia guy did a number on a whole lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by dalaman: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

I know people who had cars at age 10.

Your background is not everybody's background.

Classic Felixmumu the liar. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2017
dalaman:

Classic Felixmumu the liar. grin

Thank God someone else already cleared you on this.

Besides, seems this is where u came to pour out your frustration grin
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by dalaman: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

Thank God someone else already cleared you on this.

Besides, seems this is where u came to pour out your frustration grin

Someone cleared me already that 10 years old are allowed to own cars in which country? Pls remind me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
1Sharon:

Bros why you come resurrect this yeye thread? grin
l cheesy l
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by realmindz: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Amen

Thank You Jesus

logic over religion any time.
You see the reason why everything should be subjected to scrutiny and empirical evidences?? Religion is an emotional blackmail that appeals to people's emotions

This is a clear evidence of how religion is the opposite of common sense.

This is same way people believe all the bullshits and trashes in holy books without applying simple reasoning.

Now, what do you have to say about this my old friend? Don't you feel disappointed in yourself?

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by 1Sharon(f): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Throwback to this thread..I miss this NL embarassed.

where are all you posters now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How South American Native Tainos Were Introduced To The Light Of Christianity / Christianity Has Lost The Light / Too Many Churches, Too Many Fake Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.