Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State (8174 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by papagiddy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
God bless pastor Adeboye!!!    if the govt can not see the need to do this, i mean it time the church get up to do it. Did u watch TB joshua yesterday on Emmanuel tv??  see what the guy is doing to the  needy?? i was dazed yesterday when a woman gave TB Joshua a cheque of $7millon USD   for the work he is doing. even muslims send in money to him.  i mean,  goodthings must come from the church!!!!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
TB Joshua collected a check for $7 million USD during a service?

are you serious?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Shaunscot(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
papa giddy:

God bless pastor Adeboye!!!    if the govt can not see the need to do this, i mean it time the church get up to do it. Did u watch TB joshua yesterday on Emmanuel tv??  see what the guy is doing to the  needy?? i was dazed yesterday when a woman gave TB Joshua a cheque of $7millon USD   for the work he is doing. even muslims send in money to him.  i mean,  goodthings must come from the church!!!!

Geez!!! shocked shocked shocked
I'm about to start my own church.

Its called Safety,Security,Prosperity and Miracles Ministry.

Anybody with me? grin grin wink
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by modupsie(f): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
papa giddy:

God bless pastor Adeboye!!! if the govt can not see the need to do this, i mean it time the church get up to do it. Did u watch TB joshua yesterday on Emmanuel tv?? see what the guy is doing to the needy?? i was dazed yesterday when a woman gave TB Joshua a cheque of $7millon USD for the work he is doing. even muslims send in money to him. i mean, goodthings must come from the church!!!!

angry sad embarassed how much did he give out to the needy ??
is he the only one given out to the needy? don't know why people can be so gullible angry. must u publicise ur giving
why is it dat anytime he gives out bags of rice it's always on air. i live in kano and i know muslims that give out more than these to the needy frequently without publicity.
there are churches that bless the needy but do not publicise is it!
that is not christianity my friend!give in secret and u wud be rewarded openly!
$7million, Kai the woman should have used that money to build schools and health centers for the poor
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by tkb417(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
continue attackin the man for reason

one day will be one day, u'll pray for just one chance to withdraw all these
but i swear down, it will be too late

modupsie:

angry sad embarassed how much did he give out to the needy ??
is he the only one given out to the needy? don't know why people can be so gullible angry. must u publicise your giving
why is it dat anytime he gives out bags of rice it's always on air. i live in kano and i know muslims that give out more than these to the needy frequently without publicity.
there are churches that bless the needy but do not publicise is it!
that is not christianity my friend!give in secret and u wud be rewarded openly!
$7million, Kai the woman should have used that money to build schools and health centers for the poor

tell us the mssg in ur post cos u have left the topic to throw some fckin red herrings
she na afise abi na curse

olorun a woyin san o grin
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by modupsie(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

continue attackin the man for reason

tell us the mssg in your post cos u have left the topic to throw some fckin red herrings
she na afise abi na curse

olorun a woyin san o grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what will be too late??
kai, pray for one chance to withdraw what, i cant but laugh grin
mi mo nkan ti won fi se e o
. i av been to the synagogue as early as 1993/1994, i know this man its not just a tv thing
so pls if u are scared , am not sho gbo!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
pls tell him!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by tkb417(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
who is talkin about synagogue

was referin to those bashin Adeboye cos he wanna build roads

abeggi waka
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
Shaunscot:

Geez!!! shocked shocked shocked
I'm about to start my own church.

Its called Safety,Security,Prosperity and Miracles Ministry.

Anybody with me? grin grin wink

I must advise that you will be competing DIRECTLY with my own new church called Our Lady of Divine Tits and Heavenly Ass, which, as the name suggests, will be open EXCLUSIVELY to curvaceous but NOT overweight women between the ages of 18 and 25, whose God-given attributes conform with the spirit and letter of the church's name.  

As the Supreme Exalted Fondler of the congregation, my nightly duties will entail much laying on of hands, bathing of nude inductees, ANOINTING, speaking in cunnilingual tongues, and the collection of raw cash from all who seek salvation  in the name of the Lord, Amen.  My congregation is bigger than yours.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by texazzpete(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

So you're God now, eh?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by tkb417(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
texazzpete:

So you're God now, eh?
if thts wht u got frm ma post, then more grease to ur elbow
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Wendell(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
Good Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for a pan religious business. More of this is welcome. Infact taxing such corporate religious entities with chains of diversified businesses is long overdue in the face of dwindling govt. revenue and for more equitable redistribution of common wealth.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by texazzpete(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

if thts wht u got frm ma post, then more grease to your elbow

Thanks grin

Please don't smite me!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by AloyEmeka6: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
You guys should chill out, more infrastructures are coming from RCCG if what I am hearing this morning is true. Water, electricity, agriculture etc In short, daddy means will singlehandedly turn Nigeria into Dubai.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by wendyc: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
it's really sad that there are still some people in this day and age that don't have respect for the man of GOD. i'm not surprised, JESUS CHRIST went thru much more. i don't know why all those that are pouring out nagetive comments can't keep it to themselves. if only u know what is coming, or GOD that u are dealing with, d bible warns of saying nagetive things to GOD's prophet, and here u r. really sorry. even if nothing, HE's old enough to be ur father, ur uncle and much more. respect! respect !!, we have now become so civilized , that we now talk to our elders with disrespect copying developed countries on how they behave. GOD will help us. if there is anything Africa is known for, we respect our elders but to some on this thread, i can only say GOD help us all.
As for the road, it's a good thing ofcourse, if only the people will follow instructions, and be orderly, i hope all this will make a positive impact.
G.O. great plan, and the resources that you need to do this, i know that it is completed in JESUS NAME.
The rain is indeed coming, and for those that do not believe, or have negative thoughts like they did with Elisha, they will not be partakers of it. i believe the man of GOD, and ur message and i shall be included in the blessings in JESUS name.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by modupsie(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

who is talkin about synagogue

was referin to those bashin Adeboye cos he wanna build roads

abeggi waka
you were applauding t.b joshua for giving  to the 'needy' and the cheque he got and thats what my reply was about. Mr man!
i wud not say anything against pst adeboye, he also give to d needy without showing it on dove media so pls don't justify t.b joshua when talking abt social responsibility.
and am sure Adeboye did not teach u to insult and curse people like u did in ur post sad
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by oyinda3(f): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
ah nice.

at least tithe money is being put to some good use for the church members.
but the church is soo rich daddy GO could do more than that  tongue he should build hospitals nxt. we need those too. because how can a christian go to church if he's sick in bed and doesn't have proper medical attention?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by lawrence83: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Jakumo:

I must advise that you will be competing DIRECTLY with my own new church called Our Lady of Divine Tits and Heavenly Ass, which, as the name suggests, will be open EXCLUSIVELY to curvaceous but NOT overweight women between the ages of 18 and 25, whose God-given attributes conform with the spirit and letter of the church's name.  

As the Supreme Exalted Fondler of the congregation, my nightly duties will entail much laying on of hands, bathing of nude inductees, ANOINTING, speaking in cunnilingual tongues, and the collection of raw cash from all who seek salvation  in the name of the Lord, Amen.  My congregation is bigger than yours.
This is it

so where is ur church located?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by lawrence83: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
papa giddy:

God bless pastor Adeboye!!! if the govt can not see the need to do this, i mean it time the church get up to do it. Did u watch TB joshua yesterday on Emmanuel tv?? see what the guy is doing to the needy?? i was dazed yesterday when a woman gave TB Joshua a cheque of $7million USD on for the work he is doing. even muslims send in money to him. i mean, goodthings must come from the church!!!!

$7million! Tell me its a lie.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by AloyEmeka6: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
if only our politicians can take a cue from this!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by AloyEmeka6: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by AloyEmeka6: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2009

Even pedestrians can walk safely to church without potholes threatening their Italian shoes.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by benjax2002: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Where are guys getting your facts from? Please stop feeding people in this forum with lies. The woman that donated money in Synagogue did not donate $7million, she promised to give 7 million naira for his charitable works. She made a mistake by saying $7million , but  later rephrase her words by saying she will donate 7million naira.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
now i can see all those adegboye haters are so suddenly tongue-tied! grin
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by deols(f): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
Well, d'rs no big deal in entertaining Abu with Abu's money. pastor Adeboye is just a good businessman using money to make money. its a matter of packaging his brand which could mean more worshippers, more donation, more PROFIT. No wonder more churches are springing up daily
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by benjax2002: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
Thank God for these men of God, for their support to humanity.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by AloyEmeka6: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
deols:

Well, d'rs no big deal in entertaining Abu with Abu's money. pastor Adeboye is just a good businessman using money to make money. its a matter of packaging his brand which could mean more worshippers, more donation, more PROFIT. No wonder more churches are springing up daily

When he didn't do something, you people abuse him and now he did something, its business strategy. Which one do you want us to believe.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by benjax2002: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
I wonder why people are always looking for a man of God's down fall. We should try to appreciate their good work instead of accusing them falsely.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by naijanow: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
The woman who said she was going to donate 7 million US Dollars for the physically challenged NGO during the SCOAN LIVE Sunday Service 8.11.09 MADE A MISTAKE. The amount she actually pledged is the sum of 7 million NAIRA.

Please note, this money IS NOT GOING TO TB Joshua. It is going to the physically challenged NGO for the sole benefit of the physically challenged. Keep watching Emmanuel TV for further updates on the physically challenged project.
www.emmanuel.tv
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by bawomolo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You guys should chill out, more infrastructures are coming from RCCG if what I am hearing this morning is true. Water, electricity, agriculture etc In short, daddy means will singlehandedly turn Nigeria into Dubai.

every one and their mama is building dubai's now?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by frgy1: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
see wetin people dey yern ,and dem say Nigeria dey one of the most religious countries in the whole wide world!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked / Bandits Invade Danmusa, Katsina, Kill 9 Residents / Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.