Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State (8175 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Koolsam(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
Na wah o se the man do una any thing be4? even if he is not a man of God. such insult is too much for a person. All the politicians that have gulped millions from this country without any contribution what has any one said or done about them. just yesterday 2 trailers caused a very hold up betwee ibafor and the formal tol gate was that one also caused by RCCG programme? Make una fear Godoooooooo. Am sure when the road is finaly ready, non Redeemed members will also pass there.

Please, Be careful with your MOUTH and YOUR HANDS.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
no min dem. na bad belle dey worry dem! grin
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by semid4lyfe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thumbs up to Pastor Adeboye and the R.C.C.G.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2009
This Gulfstream jet cost 20 million US dollars brand new. Using money he extracted from Nigeria's greediest and most prolific treasury looters, AS WELL AS money that was extracted from Nigeria's poor, Robbing Hood Eunuch Adejale, whose lifetime career comprises stealing from BOTH the rich AND the poor to stuff his overflowing secret bank accounts, bought one of these beauties so that he and his fat ugly wife can fly to Europe non-stop for lavish shopping sprees.

When next you visit Nigeria and discover that there is NEVER any electricity, remember the 16 billion DOLLAR electricity fund looted by ex-president Obasanjo and then shared with Pastor Eunuch Adejale, to finance his jet setting life of conspicuous consumption, in the name of Jeeeeeeeesus, Amen. When next you visit Nigeria, only to find yourelf trapped on the Lagos Expressway for a day and an armed-robbery punctuated night, think of Pastor Eunuch, whose congregation caused that blockage, and then imagine the "Man of Dog" looking down at your sorry ass from his soaring jet, and smiling contentedly over his good fortune arising from your plight.

Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by SEFAGO(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2009
his Gulfstream jet cost 20 million US dollars brand new. Using money he extracted from Nigeria's greediest and most prolific treasury looters, AS WELL AS money that was extracted from Nigeria's poor, Robbing Hood Eunuch Adejale, whose lifetime career comprises stealing from BOTH the rich AND the poor to stuff his overflowing secret bank accounts, bought one of these beauties so that he and his fat ugly wife can fly to Europe non-stop for lavish shopping sprees.

When next you visit Nigeria and discover that there is NEVER any electricity, remember the 16 billion DOLLAR electricity fund looted by ex-president Obasanjo and then shared with Pastor Eunuch Adejale, to finance his jet setting life of conspicuous consumption, in the name of Jeeeeeeeesus, Amen. When next you visit Nigeria, only to find yourelf trapped on the Lagos Expressway for a day and an armed-robbery punctuated night, think of Pastor Eunuch, whose congregation caused that blockage, and then imagine the "Man of Dog" looking down at your sorry ass from his soaring jet, and smiling contentedly over his good fortune arising from your plight.

funny shit
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by modupsie(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2009
Jakumo:

This Gulfstream jet cost 20 million US dollars brand new. Using money he extracted from Nigeria's greediest and most prolific treasury looters, AS WELL AS money that was extracted from Nigeria's poor, Robbing Hood Eunuch Adejale, whose lifetime career comprises stealing from BOTH the rich AND the poor to stuff his overflowing secret bank accounts, bought one of these beauties so that he and his fat ugly wife can fly to Europe non-stop for lavish shopping sprees.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I THINK THE HIGLIGHTED IS TOO BAAAAAAAD!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by 9ja4eva: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
George_D:

see where your shallow reasoning is taking you?

You dey refer to me?

Jakumo:

I dey feel you die.I don't know why people can't separate Religion from Reality.Well hopefully one day most people will realize what some of these pastors are doing.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by bawomolo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
Jakumo:

he and his fat ugly wife grin grin shocked shocked

lmao, classic.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Amen?Amen!!! wink
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by asscend: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
For all you critics and bashers of Bishop or other men of God, get ready, they will only get bigger, richer, and more influential while you wallow in mediocraty. Can't you see that the more you abuse them the bigger they get. Be wise and stop this foolisness.
If you say they are fake, produce the original and until you produce the original, they remain the genuine ones. What Bishop is doing is great and i commend him for that. its just the begining, you will see more of such from other churches, then i will see if you will commit sucide.
Thank you Bishop.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by DeepSoul(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2009
I pity all these idiots on Nairaland, really. I'm not particularly a fan of Pastor Adeboye. . .especially since the acquisition of that private jet whose necessity I find very debatable.

But going as low as calling him a dog is. . .(I'm speechless)

It's the Government's responsibility to provide certain "things" and since the govt has failed to do this, a large majority of Nigerians tend to fall back on religion. The average Nigerian has so much "problems" that would be gr8ly minimised if they lived in a better environment. . .

There4, my analysis is thus: The Nigerian Government has played a MAJOR role in contributing to the mass followership of Pastor Adeboye. If more people had jobs and steady sources of income, they would not be as addicted to the search for miracles and breakthroughs as is what is presently obtained.

There are a lot of missing links from the Government. If these things are put in place, knowing how the average Nigerian's mindset works, going to church that religiously will decrease.

This is not my twisted "strategy" to reduce the number of people who fellowship at the RCCG. It's just my way of saying that once more, looking at this critially, it all falls back on the inefficiency of the Nigerian Government. Some of the idiots here keep repeating bull about the number of lives lost to armed robbers. How is that Pastor Adeboye's fault, really? Do you know the number of lives that have been lost to road accidents this year alone? Check today's Guardian for details! I bet that was also caused by Pastor Adeboye.

I really really believe in being civil and all. . .But I have a weakness for unrepentant idiocy. . .

@Post: Kudos to Pst Adeboye jare. Only akara is better than no akara + akamu at all
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by ayinba1(f): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2009
@Jakumo

Please find time, email me alexclrksn@yahoo.com.

Curious,

Kini Pappy GO se fun e gan naa?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by SEFAGO(m): 1:58am On Nov 14, 2009
jakumo she wants to preach the gospel of truth to you- and also whip you into shape. your fantasies have come true mate. Anything can happen on NL.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

[color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

I pity all these idiots on Nairaland, really. I'm not particularly a fan of . . .But I have a weakness for unrepentant idiocy. . . And on that note, the nicest and most civil think I can think of to say to JAKUMO (cant rememba d names of his fellow idiots) is "ITS NOT your FAULT. IT's your FATHER'S FAULT FOR PRODUCING THE TWISTED SPERM THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND ALSO your MOTHER'S FAULT FOR ACCEPTING THAT TWISTED SPERM"
Phew! I rest my case!

Awww how touching.  And there I was sulking in the corner and thinking that nobody loved me.  Your words of affection give me that warm fuzzy feeling deep in my soul, reminiscent of my emotions right after I have handed over another of my monthly paychecks to Pastor Eunuch Adejale to fuel his luxury jet, but before I again realise that my entire family will go hungry just so I can glorify my ANOINTED Holy Shepherd with cash.   

Well then, Deep Soul, assuming you are an anatomically correct woman [b]un[/b]modified by cosmetic surgery, can we now go over the specifics of our first date ?   Unless you object,  I was hoping we could meet up in my rusty 1972 Volkswagen beetle on the Lagos Expressway, during one of those bi-monthly 24-hour gridlocks caused by the traffic of Pastor Eunuch's vehicular mega-herd.     We would have PLENTY of time to get to know one another in that romantic setting, and assuming we are not shot dead by armed robbers or kidnapped out of our love-nest by ritualists during the night, that encounter just might turn out to be the beginning of a timeless story that our odd-looking grandchildren will one day gather at our feet to enjoy.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by posakosa(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2009
nice one Jakumo---- well thought out response---hopefully she won't talk about Parents again, the next time she responds---
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by kasim155: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2009
hello jakumo, i dont know were u got this type of name from, i want to advice u to mind the way u talk to people most especially men of god who try to help the govt in one way or the other in the society, from the way u talk i know u are not going to church and if u do is ur pastor not preaching 2 u not to talk about things anyhow and is like u are a illiterare because u dont know the meaning of feeder roads, it will b ur fault if u allow d devil to use u. becos from the look of things now that is what is happening now, my fellow nairalander please beware of agent of satan who come in form of human being
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by ola4play(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2009
I KNOW ONE DAY PEOPLE LIKE JAKUMO WILL REGRET WHATEVER BLASPHEMY CAME OUT OF THEIR MOUTH.

DEAR NLANDERS PLS BEAR WITH THE MAN THE DEMON WILL SOON LEAVE HIM. ME TOO I USED TO BE LIKE THAT BUT GOD HAD TO RUBISH MY LOGIC AND WISDOM.

I am now a changed person and a minister of God. God will soon knock him down with love.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by MrCrackles(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2009
kasim155:

hello jakumo, i dont know were u got this type of name from, i want to advice u to mind the way u talk to people most especially men of god who try to help the govt in one way or the other in the society, from the way u talk i know u are not going to church and if u do is your pastor not preaching 2 u not to talk about things anyhow and is like u are a illiterare because u dont know the meaning of feeder roads, it will b your fault if u allow d devil to use u. becos from the look of things now that is what is happening now, my fellow [b]nairalander please beware of agent of satan w[/b]ho come in form of human being
Where is the agent of Satan here
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2009
I receive death threats, therefore I exist.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by ShadyDeal(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
Honestly JAKUMO is the greatest NLander i have encountered on the net. His sense of reasoning is as clear as crystal and he suffers from no delusion. Those who are already high from the opium called religion obviously cannot stand him and hence they insult him. I perceive most clearly that Jakumo is not an atheist. I suspect strongly he is a believer in God, but a nemesis of religious merchants/contractors like "Enoch".

Wait a minute! Is there no yoruba proverb that says while you struggle to deliver the day old chick from untimely death, the day old chick is complaining of not being allowed to wander freely? All Jakumo is trying to do is free the enslaved from the shackles of pyschological manipulation and hypnotism to which Mr Eunuch and his ilk have subjected a great majority. if like Jakumo and yours sincerely, you have been prevented from getting to your destination by Mr Adeboye on the Lagos-Ibadan express way, you will have nothing but endless expletive for the so called "Man of God" who in reality is better tagged Man of mamon

That Mr Adebole is building a road is nothing to jubilate about. if he is interested in the welfare of the citizens whom he has all along expoited, let him choose the worst portion in the lagos ibadan road and fix it to compensate for the endless hours we waste while he holds court at his "Redeermers planet". I wish i can deploy the queens language half as much as Jakumo does. Maybe I will then be able to comment appropriately on this Mr Eunuch Adebole issue.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2009
Jakumo:

you have your reward coming, is all i can say to you.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by SEFAGO(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2009
I KNOW ONE DAY PEOPLE LIKE JAKUMO WILL REGRET WHATEVER BLASPHEMY CAME OUT OF THEIR MOUTH.

DEAR NLANDERS PLS BEAR WITH THE MAN THE DEMON [/b]WILL SOON LEAVE HIM. ME TOO I USED TO BE LIKE THAT BUT [b]GOD HAD TO RUBISH MY LOGIC AND WISDOM.

I am now a changed person and a minister of God. God will soon knock him down with love.

So how exactly does your God knock people down with love? Fake pastor probably using church proceeds now to send his children to private schools while admonishing someone online  angry. I can't wait for any reward I am going to get- if there is a God then he has a lot to answer for from me. Call me arrogant, but that is just me
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2009
the level of faithlessness on this thread is rather unfortunate.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by ShadyDeal(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
@George_D
[/quote]the level of faithlessness on this thread is rather unfortunate.[quote]

You dont know faith. What you have is not faith but credulity. Go figure that out.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by KnowAll(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
The Man of God should be able do more if he is blessed beyond scalable measurement, but men being men are fallible and have always being found wanton. I will not begrudge the Man of God for buying a Private Jet, after all it is within the remit of being a Christian to ask for whatever you want and it will be giving, seek and one will find, knock at doors and many doors will open, but I will begrudge him if the flocks he herds over are living and experience a miserable life in other to attend a session in far away Ogun State.

Has he really taken stock of their welfare, what steps is he taking at moving the mass bodies of humans from places like Ojota, Oshodi and Yaba in Lagos to 20 km out of town. Are they ferried for free or subsidies from the pick-up locations in the city to the camps. As I am not a member of that church it will be wrong to assume all these aspect of embarking on these harrowing journey in the mad rush hour traffic of Lagos has being taking care off. If all these worries and pains of the down and trodden has being met, then our generous Pastor should be giving the right and privilege to acquire another Gulf Stream for the Misses if she so desires after all she has her own demands from God.

For our God is not a God of half measures he increases so the bible says in a 1000 folds, I must confess in my time I have heard some strange testimonies that defiles human comprehension. I will not pretend that I do not know the power of God.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2009
shady deal, your living up to your name grin
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by olumdefire: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2010
@"Please let no NLander tell me about not touching God's anointed o. For Adeboye is not one of God's anointed and I can touch him"
SULE,TALKING ASIF U CAN KILL RAT, GO TOUCH HIM PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AND AS MANY TYPING RUBISH, IF HE DID NOT DO IT NKO WHAT WILL U DO GOVERNMENT DID NOT DO A LOT OF THINGS FOR HER CITIZENS, WHAT DID U DO TO THAT?, OR TO BETTER SAY LET ALL THE LEADER BE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY,
\
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2010
this thread still dey?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by trekkie: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2012
smiley
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by chiswaggs: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Jakumo: Horrendous 24-hour duration traffic gridlocks created by Pastor Eunuch's followers have cost numerous lives on the Lagos Expressway, so it is a good thing that the high-flying fleecer of the flock has FINALLY decided to address that abuse of a public highway, after a quarter century of contentedly creating vehicular mayhem twice a month.

So yeah, it would be a VERY personal ordeal indeed, for anyone who knows what it is like to be trapped in their car for a whole phucking day and night, at the mercy of armed robbers, just because some shyster pastor thinks he owns a federal highway such that he can shut it down at will.
It takes an annointed man for God to use to draw that kind of crowd. Instead of hating why not repent and stay in the place of prayer?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by chiswaggs: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2012
SEFAGO:

So how exactly does your God knock people down with love? Fake pastor probably using church proceeds now to send his children to private schools while admonishing someone online angry. I can't wait for any reward I am going to get- if there is a God then he has a lot to answer for from me. Call me arrogant, but that is just me
if there is a God? In one week time you will know that there is a God.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by chiswaggs: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Jakumo:

Awww how touching. And there I was sulking in the corner and thinking that nobody loved me. Your words of affection give me that warm fuzzy feeling deep in my soul, reminiscent of my emotions right after I have handed over another of my monthly paychecks to Pastor Eunuch Adejale to fuel his luxury jet, but before I again realise that my entire family will go hungry just so I can glorify my ANOINTED Holy Shepherd with cash.

Well then, Deep Soul, assuming you are an anatomically correct woman [b]un[/b]modified by cosmetic surgery, can we now go over the specifics of our first date ? Unless you object, I was hoping we could meet up in my rusty 1972 Volkswagen beetle on the Lagos Expressway, during one of those bi-monthly 24-hour gridlocks caused by the traffic of Pastor Eunuch's vehicular mega-herd. We would have PLENTY of time to get to know one another in that romantic setting, and assuming we are not shot dead by armed robbers or kidnapped out of our love-nest by ritualists during the night, that encounter just might turn out to be the beginning of a timeless story that our odd-looking grandchildren will one day gather at our feet to enjoy.
if only u even knew the man's name. Its Enoch not Eunuch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked / Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.